Inadvance Party, (was Satish Mehta & villians of PBKs)

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Satish Mehta and the Villians of PBK

Post by fluffy bunny »

new_world wrote:Now tell me, "is an real object more powerful or is its image more powerful?" Definitely the villains in the PBK world are more powerful than those in the BK world. So the real 10 heads of Ravan must be emerged from the Advance Party & villains in BK organisation must be side villains. But PBKs don't dare to say anything about these real villians. Suryabhai, some heads of Ravan are in the headquarter of Advance Party. I CHALLENGE YOU ALL PBKs THAT YOU cannot DO ANYTHING AGAINST THE REAL VILLIANS LIKE SATISH MEHTA.
It might sound like "dirty linen time" again but given all the filth and fury that has flown between the BKs and the PBKs ... not to say outright violence, bribery and incriminations ... can we please address this stuff for once and for all and get it out the way?

It sounds like some real trauma has gone on within the BK/PBK world. It is hinted at and alluded to ... what brave soul is going to bring it to the table to be dissected?
  • So, who is Satish Mehta?
If I am going to get to back off out of here, some of you guys are going to have to come forward and address this contentious stuff. It sounds like new_world has a lot to offer.
surya
PBK

Post by surya »

Hi,

I do not mind to be a villian but tell me who is Satish Mehta? New ... whatever?
in the night
Not sure

Post by in the night »

ex-l wrote:it seems like "new_world" has a lot to offer" ...
Hi there "new_world",

I agree with "ex-l". What's stopping you from going all-out with what you seem to know?? Something I surely know, call it Baba or whatever you wish, is; love. As a matter of fact, THE ocean of it!

So, if you care to share with me, I care to share with you. And if you don't, love you anyways.

Hope you see the fun in it.

in the night
new world
Vishnu Party

The seed of atheist religion

Post by new world »

Respected senior brothers ex-l, Suryabhai & in the night,

Satish Mehta - it's better not to say anything about him. He calls himself 'Vishnu', 'Confluence aged Narayan', 'Father of Krishna', 'Rambap', 'Third Chariot of ShivBaba' & 'Purushottom Prajapita'.

The name of his party is Inadvance Party/Vishnu Party/PPBK Party. He has settled in Vasai (Mumbai). 90% of his philosophy is based on the criticism of Advance Party & respected Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. All my churning of knowledge leads me to conclude that he may be (not 100% sure) the seed of the atheist religion (Naastik Dharma). But he has collection of 9,000 Sakar Murlis (some of these Murlis are also not available in Advance Party).

But recently one of his followers, Ramakant (Aurangabad) has resigned from his PPBK party. And he (Ramakant) has established his own new party - Super Inadvance Party/PPPBK Party. He declares himself 'Confluence Aged Krishna' & 'Somnath'.

Dear brothers, is this enough?
in the night
Not sure

Post by in the night »

... thanks "new_world",

I would personaly thank you for sharing what you know it's currently happening on this forum. I know many souls are happy to hear from you and we will all be on the outlook (please) for the developments.

Love you and I will see you as soon as possible.

in the night
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

Something seems to be unfolding. How can i help myself to understand? Do I just watch this thread? Thanks.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Re: The seed of atheist religion

Post by paulkershaw »

new_world wrote:The name of his party is Inadvance Party/Vishnu Party/PPBK Party. He has settled in Vasai (Mumbai). 90% of his philosophy is based on the criticism of Advance Party & respected Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit. All my churning of knowledge leads me to conclude that he may be (not 100% sure) the seed of the atheist religion (Naastik Dharma). But recently one of his followers, Ramakant (Aurangabad) has resigned from his PPBK party. And he (Ramakant) has established his own new party - Super Inadvance Party/PPPBK Party. He declares himself 'Confluence Aged Krishna' & 'Somnath'.
I just cannot keep up with all these people! This ex-BK forum is losing its titles as we speak and will soon have to find a new name to suit the new dispensations arriving ...
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

paulkershaw wrote:I just cannot keep up with all these people! This ex-BK forum is losing its titles as we speak and will soon have to find a new name to suit the new dispensations arriving ...
... Or the new dispensations coalesce in some other place?
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

abrahma Kumar wrote:... Or the new dispensations coalesce in some other place?
It's going to have to be on some discreet tropical island I reckon, as India seems rather full at the moment ... I know! Hey ~ we can call ourselves the Super Coco-NUT Awakening Party ...
in the night
Not sure

Post by in the night »

new_world wrote:But he has collection of 9,000 Sakar Murlis (some of these Murlis are also not available in Advance Party)
Hi new_world,

I would like to have some more information about these Murlis, if possible. Or does anyone else out there know something? I guess if the PBKs don't have, neither do the BKs?

Thanks
new world
Vishnu Party

Murlis at Satish Mehta

Post by new world »

Sorry my brother 'in the night'. I've no clear idea about 9,000 Murlis available at Satish Mehta. He has kept them very confidential. It may be a possibility (just possibility - not sure) that both Satish Mehta & Navin Modi possess very old Murlis - even before June 1965, i e, before departure of Mama.
new world
Vishnu Party

Murlis at Satish Mehta

Post by new world »

Sorry my brother 'in the night'. I've no clear idea about 9,000 Murlis available at Satish Mehta. He has kept them strictly confidential. It may be a possibility (just possibility - not sure) that both Satish Mehta & Navin Modi possess very old Murlis - even before June 1965, i e, before departure of Mama.
tinydot
ex-BK

Post by tinydot »

new_world wrote:But he has collection of 9,000 Sakar Murlis (some of these Murlis are also not available in Advance Party)
That's about 25 (9000/365) years of collection, i.e. from 1944 to 1969. Was he an insider?
new world
Vishnu Party

Total 13,000 Murlis

Post by new world »

Great! Tinydot you are great. What a calculation of Murlis! If you don't mind, I wish to add a little correction to your calculation. In your calculation you assumed that the Murli was delivered only once a day. But actually mostly the Murli was delivered twice a day - in the morning class & in the evening class. Now correct your calculation & please reply. According to Sathsh Mehta, the total number of Murlis may be 13,000 out of which he has 9,000.
john
Reforming BK

Re: Total 13,000 Murlis

Post by john »

new_world wrote: According to Sathsh Mehta, the total number of Murlis may be 13,000 out of which he has 9,000.
I think we need to get Sathsh Mehta here on the forum. He could do a great service and fill in missing parts of Murli and history.
  • Does he speak English?
    Does he have a website or email address?