Inadvance Party, (was Satish Mehta & villians of PBKs)

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
new world
Vishnu Party
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Satish Mehta

Post by new world »

Dear brother John, currently I am outdoor. I'll quote his cell no, when I'll return to home. He has no web-site.
in the night
Not sure

Post by in the night »

Hi John, everyone,

I hope too that anyone, participating on the forum or just browsing through, and who has knowledge of these " Sakar Murlis" or related information, would share it with us.

For me, .. is just a bit of mischeviouss curiosity! :wink:
in the night
Not sure

Post by in the night »

Hello new_world,

... I read your note just now. Safe trip and looking forward to hear more about it. I guess John will want to know if he speaks English.

Take care everyone.
surya
PBK

Re: The seed of atheist religion

Post by surya »

Satish Mehta - it's better not to say anything about him. He calls himself 'Vishnu', 'Confluence aged Narayan', 'Father of Krishna', 'Rambap', 'Third Chariot of ShivBaba' & 'Purushottom Prajapita'.

Dear Bro,
Thanks, you place your answer very well and in a funny way. Satish Mehta seems to be an important figure so if you can get him to join this forum ... that would be just great!
The name of his party is Inadvance Party/Vishnu Party/PPBK Party. He has settled in Vasai (Mumbai). 90% of his philosophy is based on the criticism of Advance Party & respected Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit. All my churning of knowledge leads me to conclude that he may be (not 100% sure) the seed of the atheist religion (Naastik Dharma). But he has collection of 9,000 Sakar Murlis (some of these Murlis are also not available in Advance Party).
Yes, its possible that he got the Murlis that were buried underground in Karachi.
Dear Brothers, is this enough?
Very much so.

Thanks, Surya
new world
Vishnu Party

Source of Murlis

Post by new world »

No Suryabhai. Satish Mehta never went to Karachi. He received that Murlis from Navin Modi. But he is planning to go to Pakistan tn receive old Murlis. But money problem!

He declares himself 'the Father of Krishna'. But when I asked him "where is Krishna? what's his name?", he rejected to say anything.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Re: Source of Murlis

Post by abrahma kumar »

new_world wrote:No Suryabhai. Satish Mehta never went to Karachi. He received that Murlis from Navin Modi. But he is planning to go to Pakistan to receive old Murlis. But has a money problem! He declares himself 'the Father of Krishna'. But when I asked him "where is Krishna? what's his name?", he rejected to say anything.
It is said in the BKWSU Murli that Krishna's Father will not be as worthy of veneration as his son, and therefore comparatively speaking there will be very little mention of him.

Since you are in contact with this self-declared 'Father of Krishna' may we ask that he shed some light on the circumstances surrounding the 'pure birth' of his son? Thanks
surya
PBK

Pakistan

Post by surya »

new_world wrote:No Suryabhai. Satish Mehta never went to Karachi. He received that Murlis from Navin Modi. But he is planning to go to Pakistan tn receive old Murlis. But money problem!
Thanks, OK, I see!!!!

Tell him that I could go with him to Pakistan and pay all expenses if he would agree that I could have copies of the Murlis too. And tell him that he would be very surprised when he sees me.

Let me know whatever his answer maybe. new_world, you and I can be good friends, don't you agree!?

Regards, Surya 8)
new world
Vishnu Party

Suryabhai, don't take risk

Post by new world »

No, no Suryabhai. Don't give him money. He is # 1 cheater. Do you understand the meaning of 'the seed of the atheist religion'? If yes, then why to take risk? If you give him 4-5 lacks to go to Pakistan, he will go underground for some days, then he will tell you that he has received old Murlis from Karachi & he will give you the Murlis he already possess.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Dear brother abrahma,

It is a matter of the Krisha of the Confluence Age. The Murli and the scriptures depict Krishna of the Confluence Age. His Father does not mean his physical Father. We deal with spiritual matters, so his Father is for the one who is his Father like revealing him. Birth like revelation.

Dear brother new_world,

How do you know which seed is he? One first has to clear ones own part, is not it? First you should tell which seed are you.

But these Murlis can be fake. Just because they are called Murlis do we accept whatever is written just like that withouth thinking. Possessing the Murli will not solve the problem, one has to follow. Like, see, one can possess them and what? ... One becomes God? Maybe we also think, OK no one can understand the Murli, but when "I" read them, when they come into "my" hand then ... everything will get clear. Yes, they are indeed not easy to understand, so we also need a teacher, what is this Murli worship for?

Like for example brother new_world has quoted somewhere a point from the Murli with a suspicious source. Whether he has just invented it himself is still not known. So he just now expands on the subject. I am not to stop anyone from doing anything or advise, if one has adventurous nature and free time, money, energy ... i just think that we already have everything we need. We don't need anything from anyone and we don't have time.

Baba via Virendra Dev Dixit says that now we have to make sure that we don't give even a single penny to those who do Bhakti, for Bhakti. In the Murli it is said that all our money we spent on Bhakti. The Father has given us so much and we spent everything on the path of Bhakti. If one does not know the Father he does Bhakti, is it not?
surya
PBK

Re: Suryabhai, don't take risk

Post by surya »

new_world wrote:No, no Suryabhai. Don't give him money. He is # 1 cheater. Do you understand the meaning of 'the seed of the atheist religion'? If yes, then why to take risk? If you give him 4-5 lacks to go to Pakistan, he will go underground for some days, then he will tell you that he has received old Murlis from Karachi & he will give you the Murlis he already possess.
Hi,

Bro, we don't know till we try, and if we get the Murlis that would be the lot. We would not need be going here and there begging for any Murlis or having an answer as i.e. 'go to the centre and get it'! As if I could! :oops:

What I ment to say is to go with him and pay for it not to give him the money just like that!

About the seed of the atheist religion - I know what it means to be the seed but I don't know this soul. ShivBaba speaks about the atheists from Russia. The ones that are only interested in the 5 elements. They study the Earth's elements that compose the human body and nothing else. They don't believe in the soul or Supreme Soul.

Till soon,

Surya
bansy

Post by bansy »

'go to the centre and get it'! As if I could!
I don't think you understood the reason I gave this answer. It is because I have no other suggestion, so this is a final resort, even though it can seem meaningless.

I also know it is hard for many to go to the centre for whatever reason. However, what answer do you want others to give you ... "Here it all is, all 5 years of it bunched up ready for you and neatly tied in gold ribbons"? So I am glad you heard my abrupt answer, because it is the only answer you will get.

You may seek better luck elsewhere but if you are not happy with this response, you need not show such disgust coupled with disappointment. And maybe a little patience perhaps.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Suryabhai, don't take risk

Post by fluffy bunny »

surya wrote:What I ment to say is to go with him and pay for it not to give him the money just like that!
If he is for real, he wont need paid. Pay the copy shop, not him. Its simple.

We do need to crack this Murli business for once and for all. And quickly.

Shivsena, and other PBKs, you really could coordinate from your end. We know that there are several collections floating about from Virendra Dev Dixit down. It would surely come under the auspices of good karma and service, would not it? MOre and more of India is coming online and it would be a great way or getting them out to them.

Can someone just not ask Virendra Dev Dixit and get the "yea" or nay" from him?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:Can someone just not ask Veerendra Dev Dixit and get the "yea" or nay" from him?
I will convey the feelings of the members to ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) and come back to you with his reply as soon as possible.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Inadvance Party, (was Satish Mehta & villians of PBKs)

Post by fluffy bunny »

Who and what is the Inadvance Party? What is their history and what do they believe?

(In English-English, Inadvance would mean "without advance" ...).
bansy

Post by bansy »

new-world wrote:But recently one of his followers, Ramakant (Aurangabad) has resigned from his PPBK party. And he (Ramakant) has established his own new party - Super Inadvance Party/PPPBK Party. He declares himself 'Confluence Aged Krishna' & 'Somnath'.
I don't get it. After BK, comes PBK, comes PPBK (Vishnu Party), comes PPPBK. Almost sounds like the Rocky movies. The first movie is usually the best, and so the way things go, the BKWSU is not looking so bad after all !! :roll:. After all, there is a lot of attachment to the "BK" insignia and, even if parties try to rename themselves, it is hard to shrug off the attachment (because of ... karma?).