ShivBaba's incarnation

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
new world
Vishnu Party
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

The sun & so many moons

Post by new world »

Dear Arjunbhai, here again you stated that Lekhraj Brahma & Jagdamba are 2 moons. But what about Bharatmata? is not she the moon? If she is a moon, then of which world?
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

I know the Sun of Knowledge is called sun, because no one gives light (of knowledge) to the sun and the sun gives light to all. Dada Lekraj and Jagadamba are one soul. It is one and the same soul. In the Murli it is said that, this Brahma (Dada Lekraj) is your Jagadamba, but the body is male.
new world
Vishnu Party

Yes, Brahma is Jagdamba.

Post by new world »

Yes, Andreybhai, now you are on the very right track, though this point of view is against to that of Arjunbhai & Botton Slammer.

The concept of 'Lekhraj Brahma' as the moon of base world & Jagdamba (Kamla?) as the moon of the seed-like world' has no Murli proof. In the night of Brahma we receive cool light of the moon of knowledge through Avyakt Vanis. Only during day of Brahma we receive direct light from the Sun of Knowledge. The part of Avyakt Vanis prove that the day of Brahma has not arrived.

If Jagdamba (Kamla) is a moon, then what's problem to accept Bharatmata as moon ...? PBKs consider Bharatmata superior to Brahma (Lekhraj) then why she is not a moon? And if she is a moon, then of which world?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

new_world wrote:Dear Arjunbhai, here again you stated that Lekhraj Brahma & Jagdamba are 2 moons. But what about Bharatmata? is not she the moon? If she is a moon, then of which world?
As far I know Bharatmata (Vaishnodevi) is believed to be a member of the Moon Dynasty and not a moon herself because she followed/follows Brahma Baba, i.e. the Moon of knowledge.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
new world
Vishnu Party

Head of Vijaymala - but a minor star of knowledge....?

Post by new world »

But dear Arjunbhai, Bharatmata is head of Vijaymala & the mother of Krishna (according to PBKs). So her role is superior to that of Lekhraj Brahma (according to PBKs). Then she must be a moon. Is she a minor star of knowledge...?

Again, the base world, today is in corporeal condition. And they are receiving light of moon from Avyakt Brahma (who is not in corporeal world). Is that possible?
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Dear brother,

There is no contradiction. Jagadamba is a name of a body, soul in a body, every soul receives a name when it is in a body. Only Shiva has the name of the soul. There is a soul and there is a body. The soul of Krishna plays part of Jagadamba when entering a body in the Confluence Age, after he leaves his body in 69. There is also the soul in this body. Like the part of Brahma through Brahma Baba is played by the Supreme Soul Shiva, but the soul of Brahma Baba is also there.
new world
Vishnu Party

Brahma as Jagdamba

Post by new world »

Andreybhay, you again repeated the same reply changing the wordings. Now you are write. Lekhraj Brahma plays the role of Jagdamba & not Kamla. And to be Jagdamba, Brahma (Lekhraj) must be corporeal part-holder even after 1969.

I STRONGLY ARGUE THAT BRAHMA HAS NOT ACHIEVED Avyakt STAGE.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Brahma as Jagdamba

Post by fluffy bunny »

new_world wrote:I STRONGLY ARGUE THAT Brahma HAS NOT ACHIEVED Avyakt STAGE.
So therefore he is, basically, he is a spook right now wandering around the earth?
new world
Vishnu Party

Brahma's Role after 1969

Post by new world »

Respected & senior bro ex-l, please explain in details what you want to say. You are the Master on Yagya history. What's your views about Brahma's role after 1969? What is Avyakt stage? Is a ghost Avyakt?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Brahma's Role after 1969

Post by fluffy bunny »

new_world wrote:Is a ghost Avyakt?
Honestly, I do not know.

What I am asking is that if he is not complete and perfect like the BKWSU says he is (and I think this is more likely he is not) ... and if he is not the perfect Angel up in the Subtle Regions ... then is he like a wandering spirit on this earth plane/region or moving around in the psychic energy created by the Brahmin family?
new world
Vishnu Party

Brahma's cosoreal role

Post by new world »

Thanks bro ex-l. Brahma instead of corporeal part how can be called as a moon of the basic world? - as the basic world is also corporeal today.
mr green
ex-BK

Re: Brahma's Role after 1969

Post by mr green »

ex-l wrote:Honestly, I do not know. What I am asking is that if he is not complete and perfect like the BKWSU says he is (and I think this is more likely he is not) ... and if he is not the perfect Angel up in the Subtle Regions ... then is he like a wandering spirit on this earth plane/region or moving around in the psychic energy created by the Brahmin family?
He's dead, that's all we know
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Dear bro new_world,
Yes i had to say also that Jagadamba is one personality, like Shankar is one personality. No matter how many souls play part we see it as one personality. When you look at it, it looks like one. Souls cannot be seen. On the basis of understanding we may know which souls play part, but the role is played as one, undivided, integrated, united personality.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

ex-l wrote:Honestly, I do not know. What I am asking is that if he is not complete and perfect like the BKWSU says he is (and I think this is more likely he is not) ... and if he is not the perfect Angel up in the Subtle Regions ... then is he like a wandering spirit on this earth plane/region or moving around in the psychic energy created by the Brahmin family?
I am aware that most 'ascended' spirits also go through their own ascension or evolutionary processes too and their goal is to move into 'higher' dimension ... if, in this case mentioned, the BK founder has not 'grown' whilst in the so called subtle realms then he would continue to produce exactly the same information and teachings since he ascended into the realms in the first place.

I know that in other cases of trance channeling, several ascended 'masters' have stopped channeling verbally through their respective mediums as they have moved into a higher dimensional reality and no longer 'connect' on a verbal level, but rather do so through telepathic means or not at all.

So if the BK founder was to move into higher dimension then perhaps the Avyakt 'teachings' would stop, but as this has not happened, then it could be a case of attachment on someone or the other's part ...
new world
Vishnu Party

O God! So many Jagdambas!! So many moons!!!

Post by new world »

Andreybhai, then you mean that Jagdamba is not a particular soul, but a common name of anyone who plays that type of role?

Then there may be so many Jagdambas & so many moons. Is your thought in according to advance knowledge? Then how many moon dynasties are there?