[Tech] Putting the Murlis on the website

aimée
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

[Tech] Putting the Murlis on the website

Post by aimée »

I am uploading some Murlis, here and here and have realised that editing them is taking all my time. I have stoped learning Hindi, which is not good news.

Anyway, I am not 100% sure about the principles behind it. For example, writing the Hindi words in bold seems to be a good idea but then I had a problem when I had to make a difference between the alokik (subtle, not God) and the Parlokik and it became all confusing. To cut the Murlis into paragraph is also a good idea but I feel I am influencing the reader. I am putting my own manmat in a sacred speech that has already been massacred, I know, but it might not be a good reason ... At some point I was quite intoxicated in the process, to see how obvious it is sometimes, that Baba is speaking to the same ones who are reading the Murlis on the gaddi!

But now, the Murlis come one after another, and I am losing my concentration span. I am probably cutting at the wrong places. So can I just put them as it is on the website, and they will come much quicker? :roll:
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Re: Putting the Murlis on the website

Post by admin »

aimée wrote:But now, the Murlis come one after another, and I am losing my concentration span. I am probably cutting at the wrong places. So can I just put them as it is on the website, and they will come much quicker? :roll:
Raw data/texthere (Avyakt) or here (Sakar) is just fine and the most precious of activites.

They can then be edited and formatted afterwards as time allows and by others. No chances will be lost. All changes will be documented.

Thank you very much.
aimée
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by aimée »

Another tiny error: some text is shown in italics in the Avyakt Vani 05/09/04, I don't think I have done any wrong manipulation. It is an OCR ed text from Acrobat. I have gone no idea how to change it...