Bridge between Shankar Party and Vishnu Party

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
beejroop
Vishnu Party
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by beejroop »

new world wrote:I've observed that in the BKWSU circle, for the first time, Vishnu Party has presented some revolutionary perspectives that are very hard for some orthodoxist BKWSU members. I am sure that none of us has possibly gone through the Vishnu Party. At least let me try to understand them. Thanks.
Yes knowledge through Sakar Shiv Baba ought to be new knowledge, a revolutionary knowledge.
ONLY THEN WE CAN ACCEPT THAT WE ARE NOT PARTIAL CHILDREN OF THE GOD & ONLY HE IS SELF-ENLIGHTENED & WE HAVE TO TOTALLY DEPEND ON HIM TO DEVELOP OUR ATTRIBUTES & celestial DEGREES.
YES, GOD ALWAYS GIVES FULL KNOWLEDGE, NOT PARTIAL KNOWLEDGE

Beejroop
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Admin notice

Post by admin »

Note to Vishnu Party members

If you are using the term God, Shiva, Shiva Baba, or ShivBaba etc, you must qualify which Shiva you mean. If you believe that Mr Patel is God or Shiva Baba, then you must state this each time.

This is non-negotiable. All forum members must agree to this.

For example; Shiva (via Lekhraj Kirpalani), ShivBaba (Virendra Dev Dixit), Baba via Lekhraj Kirpalani etc

The reason is to help newcomers or third parties to the forum follow and understand who and what it is you are speaking about.

So, if you believe Mr Patel is God, then you have to state; God (Dashrath Patel).
If you believe God or Shiva works through Mr Patel, then you have to state; Shiva via D(full name) Patel.

Thank you
beejroop
Vishnu Party

Re: Admin notice

Post by beejroop »

admin wrote:Note to Vishnu Party members

If you are using the term God, Shiva, Shiva Baba, or ShivBaba etc, you must qualify which Shiva you mean. If you believe that Mr Patel is God or Shiva Baba, then you must state this each time.

This is non-negotiable. All forum members must agree to this.
Please do not overdictate

We will not state like God ( Mr. Patel). We will say Parampita Shiv Baba (You should understand yourself) and Paramatama (Supreme Soul, Brahma, Big Mother) You should understand Sushama Maa). So in Ahmedabad both Parampita and Paramatma (Mat Pita) are there. We will not quote them as you wish.

Please do not dictate Mr. Administrator BBYSOP.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

beejroop wrote:We will not state like God ( Mr. Patel). We will say Parampita Shiv Baba( You should understand yourself) and Paramatama ( Supreme Soul , Brahma , Big Mother )You should understand Sushama Maa). So in Ahmedabad both Parampita and Paramatma ( Mat Pita ) are there. We will not quote them as you wish. Please do not dictate Mr. Administrator BBYSOP.
Dear Beejroop,

Everyone has to respect the forum protocol.It is not out of disrespect, but out of a need for greater clarity that is needed with such a diversity of users from different branches.
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

I think personification of Parampita (the Father) or Paramatma (the Mother) through their bodily names would be insult of them. Are the terms like Parampita & Paramatma not sufficient?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

new knowledge wrote:I think personification of Parampita (the Father) or Paramatma (the Mother) through their bodily names would be insult of them. Are the terms like Parampita & Paramatma not sufficient?
Is humility not a quality of God and the Godly?

The problem is that there are more than one already ... everyone has a parampita and a paramatma. Why not ask them for Shrimat to find out what they think is acceptable?

You can call me whatever you like.
beejroop
Vishnu Party

Post by beejroop »

john wrote:Everyone has to respect the forum protocol.It is not out of disrespect, but out of a need for greater clarity that is needed with such a diversity of users from different branches.
The forum protocol is not acceptable to Vishnu Party
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

My dear brother ex-l, as possibly bodily names should make us body-conscious, so we have avoided nomenclature of the Father & the Mother by bodily names.
new knowledge
Academic

Post by new knowledge »

Brother John, the term 'Supreme' indicates 'uniqueness', so when we call 'the Supreme Father' then it means there is only one Supreme Father, then it is not necessary to idenfy him by his bodily name.
new knowledge
Academic

Post by new knowledge »

OK. Respected administrators, now we will use the terms ShivBaba, God & Parampita as ShivBaba (the Supreme Father), God (the Supreme Father) & Parampita (the Supreme Father). Due to use of the term 'Supreme', it is not necessary to use bodily names & there will be no violation of any protocol of the forum.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

I will happily insult any of them as I understand that a divine being will only have love for all.
new knowledge
Academic

The Supreme Father - The Creator of all souls

Post by new knowledge »

Now let us come to our main discussion. What's the identification of bodily Father?
  • 1) First he gives birth to his children & he gives inheritance to his children for their sustainance.
Parampita, i.e. the Supreme Father is believed to be the Father of all human souls. So obviously it's natural to ask question that being the Father of souls, does He give birth to the souls????

Just as the bodily Father gives birth to the bodies of his childrem, like the same way, as Parampita (the Supreme Father - God) is the Father of souls, then we should logically accept that the HE gives birth to souls, i.e He is the Creator of souls.

In other words, being the final seed of the Kalpa Tree, all souls must have to emerge through the Supreme Father.[/list]
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

is not that surely the same as the BKs and the PBKs claim? How long were you BK and PBK?

You see, this is our problem ... unless all the other parties specify which Father or Paramatma, it is going to become very confusing.

Likewise, you might say it once ... and then someone come along weeks or months later and pick up the end of a thread ... how are they going to understand. It is one thing to respect the Father another thing to respect newcomers.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

beejroop wrote:Please do not overdictate. We will not state like God ( Mr. Patel). We will say Parampita Shiv Baba (You should understand yourself) and Paramatama (Supreme Soul, Brahma, Big Mother) You should understand Sushama Maa). So in Ahmedabad both Parampita and Paramatma (Mat Pita) are there. We will not quote them as you wish. Please do not dictate Mr. Administrator BBYSOP.
Dear admin,

If Vishnu Party members are allowed this concession, I would also like to request for the same as I feel that the PBKs feel equally uncomfortable using the lokik names of their spiritual Father and mother, but have been sincerely following the rules of this forum as a mark of respect.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

beejroop wrote:The forum protocol is not acceptable to Vishnu Party
On your own forum you can do as you please, here you, like everyone else must play by the rules or guidelines.

This website is payed for and run by some generous souls who, let's be honest, pretty much give a free reign. This allows you and Vishnu Party members a platform to communicate to a wider world.

Yet rather than show any gratitude in coming onto somebody else's space, you are showing contempt.