Bridge between Shankar Party and Vishnu Party

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
beejroop
Vishnu Party
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by beejroop »

bansy wrote:So are you able to read my mind, who says I am or no expecting any humilty from you? BTW, just assisting in your need to shout by using large bold fonts.
What else can you do except this because you are adept in those skills?
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Is this how Vishnu Party members usually conduct themselves with everyone?

If a group came to your centre and did not agree with something you say, would you start an argument or fight with them?

Your conduct on the forum is shocking for a group who dares to call themselves Spiritual and Godly.
bansy

Post by bansy »

beejroop wrote:Whatelse can you do except this because u are adept in those skills
You're right, I cannot do anything except this, I can only copy what you do. No skill on my part.
beejroop
Vishnu Party

Post by beejroop »

bansy wrote:You're right, I cannot do anything except this, I can only copy what you do. No skill on my part.
Do not act extra smart Bansy. I know your cleverness very well.
john wrote:Your conduct on the forum is shocking for a group who dares to call themselves Spiritual and Godly.
Its me who will behave harsher to harsh and not Vishnu Party.
bansy

Post by bansy »

beejroop wrote:Do not act extra smart Bansy. I know your cleverness very well.
Have we met?

As I know not of your smartness or cleverness. Well, anyway thank you for your kind remarks. I am enjoying this, are you folks?
beejroop
Vishnu Party

Post by beejroop »

john wrote:Your conduct on the forum is shocking for a group who dares to call themselves Spiritual and Godly.
I do not depend on you calling me spiritual and Godly. I am saying what I have to say. Take it or throw it and you will do it as per your won propensity.
bansy wrote:I am enjoying this, are you folks?
Please enjoy bansy. At least you are enjoying.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Please enjoy bansy . At least you are enjoying
Are you not enjoying? Anyway I really do have to go now. My lunch for tomorrow is being made.
beejroop
Vishnu Party

Post by beejroop »

bansy wrote:Have we met?
I regularly meet you in Divine Lokas and send you God rays to drive evil in you.
As I know not of your smartness or cleverness. Well, anyway thank you for your kind remarks. I am enjoying this, are you folks ?
You are only worthy to seek wordly enjoyments
Are you not enjoying ?
I am divinely enjoying but poor bansy does not have divine powers to go to Divya Lokas to enjoy that ecstasy so she is emulating on a wordly scale.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

beejroop wrote:I am saying what I have to say. Take it or throw it and you will do it as per your won propensity
Yet you are not just saying it to me, but the potential of millions on the internet who could read this.

Please Beejroop reconsider your behaviour. If not for your sake, then the Vishnu Parties sake. You are sending out a very negative impression.
beejroop
Vishnu Party

Post by beejroop »

bansy wrote:Anyway I really do have to go now. My lunch for tomorrow is being made.
Thats all!! Thoughts of lunch has come in your mind so soon!!!
john wrote:Yet you are not just saying it to me, but the potential of millions on the internet who could read this. Please Beejroop reconsider your behaviour, if not for your sake, then Vishnu Parties sake, you are sending out a very negative impression.
Please do not say so. I know what I am doing and how it is going to impact Vishnu Party.
bansy

Post by bansy »

beejroop wrote:Thoughts of lunch
Yes, it's actually quite important. Especially trying to feed others charitably. Are you eating properly dear ?
and wrote:I am divinely enjoying
Good.
and wrote:poor bansy does not have divine powers to go to divya lokas to enjoy that ecstasy so she is emulating on a wordly scale
Now that is bad news. To find that out now after these millions of years.

OK anyway, now I really must make sure lunch is okay. Have a nice day folks.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Folks, if you can stop trying to wind these people up, please ... it is too easy and only distracting from more important matters. It is starting to look like nothing more than bullying. Better to chose a bigger and more fair fight.
beejroop wrote:I regularly meet you in Divine Lokas and send you God rays to drive evil in you.
Do you mean 'drive in evil' or 'drive out evil'? In English drive out would sound better. This ties in with the heart to heart synchronizations you were offering earlier on in the forum as mokshakiprapt, doesn't it?

beejroop, can we talk normally for a minute? OK. I want to ask you something;
  • has there been a lot of conflict, criticism and attack between yourselves, the BKs and the PBKs in the past?

Does this explain why the Vishnu Party are being so defensive/aggressive on the forum and felt it necessary to hide their membership and so on?

There has to be some explanation for all this ... what has happened?
If individuals want to continue to a flame war, then please do it via personal messages.
john wrote:Does he get lokik mail and correspondence as ShivBaba Supreme Father or Mr Dashrath Patel, please try and be honest with your reply. Only Vishnu Party members will Say ShivBaba, of which I am sure there is only a handful.
The website lists Anant Dashrathbhai Patel and Dashrath Patel & Co. (Advocates) - this is publicly advertized information and so I am not breaching confidences here. It gives an address for the "Vishwa Parivartak Ishwariya Vidyalaya". What is that ... World something Godly University? So I guess he must still receive mail in his lokik name.

Mrs Patel is only named as "Sushma Maa". It is not clear to me if Sushma Patel is her worldly name, but I am sure that the Vishnu Party can tell us.
in the night
Not sure

..lets cool down folks

Post by in the night »

Dear forum members and administrator(s),

I am particulary interested in the knowledge provided by any entity or group that has arised or has any connection with the happenings that took place in India during 1936. I know that something special took place whether it was "Shiva" or life-secrets, or just an interesting part of history. For me it is not clear yet.

I also feel that the so called "Vishnu Party", has something valuable to offer. Interestingly enough, they claim that "Brahma", "Vishnu", and "Shankar" are "worthless?", but then they refer to themselves as "Vishnu Party" ... why not "Shiva Party"??

Anyways, my suggestion to the recently developed argument about how to refer to "entities" is not a step forward in any way. This is an independent forum, and has it's set rules. Rules can be changed and adapted for the sake of goodness and any debate must be done in a classy and royal manner if we want to give this forum that spiritual touch. So please, lets cool down and go forward; the debate may just be necessary. :wink:
bansy

Post by bansy »

ex-l wrote:If individuals want to continue to a flame war,
in the night wrote:This is an independent forum, and has it's set rules. Rules can be changed and adapted for the sake of goodness and any debate must be done in a classy and royal manner if we want to give this forum that spiritual touch. So please, lets cool down and go forward; the debate may just be necessary.
Well now that the flame has simmered, and at least on my part as it never even heated up, I would like to remind folks that in any other time regarding the Vishnu Party and its concepts have I made any criticism about the Vishnu Party, in this or the other main Vishnu Party thread. In fact, from the outset I have tried to keep the Vishnu Party in this forum and Sister Sakshi-Delhi will recognise to this understanding.

However, in the case of beejrop, he was already banned as duplicate user mokshakiprat, and previously banned as beejrop before, so this is the third time it seems to become quite irritating. My banter with him is simply banter but if anyone wants to come and rule the forum without first accepting the role of admin ... well, you know the story and there is little to explain though admin is quite patient and tolerant. I keep reminding myself that we are here on the invitation by admin and wouldn't be here without such invitation. And as other folks pointed out, if someone is not happy with the way this forum is run, then he/she can set up their own forum.

So, it is not the Vishnu Party at fault here and it does not seem to be a language problem. However, guess anyone with a cool head can see beyond this.

So I agree with others to continue with constructive debate.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

in the night wrote:Interestingly enough, they claim that "Brahma", "Vishnu", and "Shankar" are "worthless?", but then they refer to themselves as "Vishnu Party" ... why not "Shiva Party"??
I did not read your above post and made a similar querry in the Vishnu Party thread. Sorry for the repetition.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun