[Campaign] Murli requests

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
trajkumar
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Interested in Daily Murlis as I have to uplift myself in all respects.Undergone 7 days introduction course

Re: [Campaign] Murli requests from BKs to BrahmaKumaris.Info

Post by trajkumar »

Author : TRKUMAR
E-mail : [email protected]
Comment:
b.k.somnath wrote: Request for daily Murli's in English in my email ID --[email protected]
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

Author : kamlesh golhani
Comment:
sunil sharma wrote: i want daily mail of AAJ KI Murli everyday, what i have to do?
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

Author : Baldev Kumar
Comment:
sunil sharma wrote:Om Shanti,

My ID is Khatter. please send me regular daily Hindi and English Murli. Thanks for this help. I want to continue RUHANI SAFAR from this Web site.

Om Shanti....
Kuldeep
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I m a member of Bk family & I read Murli daily so i m joining this forum.

Post by Kuldeep »

Om Shanti,

It is requested to you, please send me Hindi version of Baba’s Murli daily on a given email address.

[email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Son of Baba
bknarinder
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: daily Murli in my mail inbox

Post by bknarinder »

Om Shanti, I am a regular student of BapDada. I reqiest you to send my Email ID for BapDada Avatarn Murli and send me daily Baba's murlai in Hindi language to this my ID

[email protected] & [email protected]
devpat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: i go to class at the centre and i want to study online as well ie to curn the knowledge

Post by devpat »

I wish to receive the English version of Murlis via my e-mail. [email protected] (in order to study and churn i need the tools, although I go daily to classes).

Thanks and most obliged.

bk dev
vidhu
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to get daily Murli

Post by vidhu »

Is it possible to get the dailly Murli?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear vidhu,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. It is not possible to get the daily BK Murlis through this forum. But some BK Murlis and Avyakt Vanis have been uploaded on the site www.brahmakumaris.info and can be accessed by clicking on the icon 'library'.

On this site you can only get the datewise extracts of BK Sakar Murlis which is being posted in the BK Section daily.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
vidhu
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to get daily Murli

Post by vidhu »

There is a site from that we can read daily Murli
http://groups.google.com/group/bksmedia ... B?hl=en-GB
chandubhai
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: i want to give myself spritualy development.i want in me deep &great thought. i learn to create thought who give me broad space of thinking.iwant to be helpful like ocean & sun. thanks.

Post by chandubhai »

i want daily Murli in Hindi in my [email protected].
chandubhai
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: i want to give myself spritualy development.i want in me deep &great thought. i learn to create thought who give me broad space of thinking.iwant to be helpful like ocean & sun. thanks.

Post by chandubhai »

i want to see every Avyakt BapDada's live Murli in my moniter.please help me.i will be greatly satisfy.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Chandu Bhai, Om Shanti. I think BKs are now-a-days telecasting the Avyakt Vanis live on peaceofmind channel. You can search for this channel website on internet and watch the AVs live. But I have not tried that method yet.
OGS,
Arjun
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

http://www.youtube.com/user/Omshantinews

they are here+everyday video of Sakar Murli class, read by a Dadi is posted