[Campaign] Murli requests

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Re: [Campaign] Murli requests from BKs to BrahmaKumaris.Info

Post by admin »

Author : roshnee
E-mail : [email protected]
Comment:
roshnee wrote:Om Shanti !! since i get connected to Baba im feeling very powerful and this have change my way of living

i am a student of BK in Mauritius please send baba Murli everyday
x
admin
Site Admin
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

Author : madhhu
Comment:
madhhu wrote:kindly send me daily Murli in Hindi,
Om Shanti
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : sachin tyagi
Comment:
sachin tyagi wrote:i like to read Murli but i can inculcate the things in my daily life so pls tell how ... Om Shanti
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : beli Ram duggal
E-mail : beli Ram [email protected]
Comment:
beli Ram duggal wrote:CH KNOWLEDGE OF SPIRTULITY.I HAVE ROAMED HERE AND THERE IN SEARCH OF PEACE.ABOUT FOR LAST FOUR YEARS IAM IN CONTACT WITH BKWSU...THE MURALIS TOUCHES ME MOST OF THE TIME.IT SEEMS I HAVE A KNOWN RELATION WITH THIS ORGANISATION SUCH TYPE OF REALISATION COMES TO ME .SO KINDLY KEEP GIVING THE FOOD OF MY SOUL IN THE FORM OF Murli IN Hindi...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : Nick (kamalasana)
Comment:
beli Ram duggal wrote: Om Shanti, am a Godly student from self realization, its nice we can receive these out, inside email mines. i will love to receive Baba´s Murli at the moment, very important thank you.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : Saminder Singh
Comment:
Saminder Singh wrote:Om Shanti!! Please mail Shiv Baba's Murli to me thus enabling me to feed my soul with great teachings of Baba!! I want to attain higher levels of conciousness to perform my duties the way I should!!
Best Regards
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : m_kathavale
Comment:
sachin tyagi wrote:Om Shanti
mere baba,
please send me some photos of Baba, Dadi prakashmani, Gulzar Dadi, janki Dadi, hrudhyamohini Dadi and madhuban , pandavbhavn
please send me daily Hindi Murli !

i am manisha, i am doing accountancy job in pvt. co. i have completed course of brhamakumari
i request you send me Hindi Murli.
Baba aap ki bahote yad aati hai, aap se milene khub aas hai
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : B.K.Guru
Comment:
B.K.Guru wrote: I am a regular student for the past 12 years. Kindly send me 'Hindi Murlis' to my email address. Om Shanti.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : Ramesh Chouhan
Comment:
RK.CHOUH wrote:I am regular Godly stuent since 4-5yrs. at indore mahalaxmi centre pl.send Murli daily in Hindi
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : Brijesh
Comment:
Brijesh wrote:I am 23 year old. I am regular student of Murli till i am little chield.
Can I read Hindi Murli in any website. If Yes then send website name and also link of today's Murli on my mail.
My E-Mail Address
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : B.K.Meenakshi
Comment:
B.K.Meenakshi wrote:Om Shanti ! I am regular student of this university as I regular go to the center in Nagpur Indraprasth but I want the Murlis when Baba comes as I even have the copies of everyday Murlis datewise but I wanted it in my computer or say at my email address as I wanted the Murlis from november to april when Baba comes as I whanted to make the collection please let me know about the way througe which I can get or send it to my email id
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : SURESHBHAI
Comment:
SURESHBHAI111 wrote:PLEASE SEND ME LATEST Murli TODAY ON MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT
shantipeace
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I´m soul

Post by shantipeace »

Hi, if it is possible, please they send me the Murlis of 2008 by e-mail, since I am ill and the center not sending, and I feel the necessity to read them, day to day, to pass this test of the drama about my disease.

I have been a regular student by 21 years, but now by my problem of health I cannot attend Murlis, and the center is not sending to me.

Thank you very much,

Yaad pyar
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shantipeace wrote:Hi, if it is possible, please they send me the Murlis of 2008 by e-mail, since I am ill and the center not sending, and I feel the necessity to read them, day to day, to pass this test of the drama about my disease. I have been a regular student by 21 years, but now by my problem of health I cannot attend Murlis, and the center is not sending to me.
Dear brother,

Om Shanti. If you know Hindi you can browse through the HindiMurlis of 2007 uploaded in the down/uploads section of this site.

Wishing you best of health,

OGS,
Arjun
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : Jitendra Prasad
Comment:
Jitendra Prasad wrote:We are the students of Baba’s Godly knowlwdge for last 9years. Baba’s spiritual teaching and divine love has enlighted my life. Please send me Baba’s Murli in Hindi language to my E Mail ID.

Om Shanti…..