[Campaign] Murli requests

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

Author : jyoti a
E-mail : [email protected]
Comment:
jyoti a wrote:pl send me Hindi Murli and classes ,i was regular student ,but no more,so baba's lost child.
admin
Site Admin
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

Author : yldave
Comment:
yldave wrote:Om Shanti. I am a regular student of BapDada (my lovely teacher). i request you to add some photos of BapDada, Paramdham, Lakshmi and Narayana ...

and send me daily baba’s Murli in Hindi language to this my ID.
my id is

[email protected]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : RAMESH
Comment:
RAMESH wrote:REALLY FABULOUS I NEVER EXPECTED THIS KIND OF SERVICE ALL THE TIMES WE ARE ON COMPUTER JOBS AND NOW WE ARE ABLE TO HAVE THE SPIRITUAL FOOD AT OUR WORK PLACE THANKS BapDada AND THE TEAM WHO ARE STRUGGLING FOR THESE KIND OF BABA S SERVICES.REALLY LOTS OF BLESSINGS YOU ARE EARNING NO WORDS TO THANK
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : xxxxx
Comment:
xxxxxx wrote:Om Shanti, i am xxxxxxx xxxxx a bk. student of babas Murli.my center is not near of my house .i reqiest you to send me dali Sakar and avaykt Murlis on this id.i promished it should be confidential by me.thank you,Om Shanti
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : santosh
Comment:
santosh wrote:Om Shanti,
I am a regular student of Baba's Murlis. For last 10 year and 2 months ... continuing ... I also follows Baba's Shrimat in my life. Please send me ShivBaba's Avyakt and Sakar Murlis at my email ID.

Please send me babas Murlis in Hindi language

myid : ...

thank you, Om Shanti
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : b.k ajit
Comment:
b.k ajit wrote:I used to listen mulri daily in the early morning, it is like a Tonic, Charger, Hope of light, source of inspiration and hope to live in hell that made me work for the whole day. i don't know is one can get Murli via email as shown many request for the Murli. if it is possible it will be your kind heart to send to these email ID
[email protected]
[email protected]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : indrani karmakar
Comment:
indrani karmakar wrote:Om Shanti i m a devoter of baba, kindly send reguler Murli in englisn/Hindi

regards indrani karmakar
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : B.k amruthaambi
Comment:
B.k amruthaambi wrote:i am regular student of baba,s for last 6 years.....pls send to me mulri in Hindi(language)to my e mail id
om Shanti.......
admin
Site Admin

Re: [Campaign] Murli requests from BKs to BrahmaKumaris.Info

Post by admin »

Author : Brijesh
Comment:
Brijesh wrote:I am 23 year old. I am regular student of Murli till i am little chield.
Can I read Hindi Murli in any website? If Yes then send website name and also link of today's Murli on my mail.
My E-Mail Address : [email protected]

Thanks......
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : satish kumar
Comment:
satish kumar wrote:Om Shanti. Myself and my mom are a regulr follower of Om Shanti and we try to attend all the programmes by the BK's. So i would like to please request you to send me the regular updates of the Murli in Hindi language to my mail so that i can read it regularly.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : BK Jay
Comment:
BK Jay wrote:I am a bk since 1997 in S/A and love it ... excellent knowledge ... good family.
MERE BABA.

Please upload 2007 season Muralis
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : B.K.Mohan Raju
Comment:
B.K.Mohan Raju wrote:Dear Brother,

I am a regular student of BapDada from the past 3 years. Due to the job constraints now I am unable to attend to the B.K.Center daily. Send me Baba's Murli in Hindi to the following Email Id.

[email protected]

Om Shanti.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : abhishek halder
Comment:
abhishek halder wrote:Om Shanti, i will requesting u to send me Hindi version Murlis of each day.

please send easy procedure by i can upload the murlisin Hindi ... please help me how may i get Hindi daily mulis.
i am a regular student of babas murluis.but in my centerthere are no computer facilities.center is so far from my house.i continuing babas knowledge from 1years 2mounths.... i am requesting you to send me baba,s Avyakt and Sakar Murli which published in curently day by day ,accourding to date wise,please send me in my following ID,s.please send me baba,s Murli,s in Hindi,which may i copy how it is possible please answer me .how i am getting this Murli,s copy for my center.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : swati
Comment:
swati wrote:I am new to this divine garden. plz send me Baba's Murli in English to my ID
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : Murli.U.
Comment:
Murli.U. wrote:Om Shanti !!

pls send Murli to my email id - [email protected]