[Campaign] Murli requests

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

Author : Pawan Kumar
E-mail : [email protected]
Comment:
Pawan Kumar wrote:Respected Brother !

Thanx for sending me valuable treasure of Avyakt Murlis and Murli summaries online since 1969 onwards.

However, it would be highly appreciated if I get every day Murli online or in my email inbox at 6 O'clock in the morning.
admin
Site Admin
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

Author : B.K DEEPAK
Comment:
B.K DEEPAK wrote:Om Shanti,

I am regular student of Murli for 5 years but my center is so very far. Please send Hindi Murli to my e-mail address.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : dinesh
Comment:
dinesh wrote:Om Shanti,

It is requested to you, please send me Hindi version of Baba’s Murli daily on a given email address.

Thanks in advance.

Son of Baba
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : Raju
Comment:
Raju wrote:I am just new 7 month please send me Tamil Murli to my e-mail address.

Om Shanti
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : prsmani
Comment:
prsmani wrote:I am a regularly attending Murli of Avyakt Baba in Hindi. Kindly send daily Murli in English.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : Anju
Comment:
Anju wrote:Om Shanti

Mujhe Murli bahut achi lagti hai. Please send me Murli in Hindi and English to the following email ID: [email protected]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : santosh
Comment:
santosh wrote:Om Shanti, I am a regular student of BapDada. I reqiest you to send my Email ID for BapDada Avatarn Murli and send me daily Baba's murlai in Hindi language to this my ID

My ID This
[email protected]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : B.K.Sreekumar
Comment:
santosh wrote:Om Shanti. I am a regular student of BapDada (my lovely teacher). and send me daily baba’s Murli in Hindi language to this my ID.
my id is [email protected]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : sunil
Comment:
sunil wrote:Om Shanti. I am a regular student of BapDada (my lovely teacher). i request you to add some photos of BapDada, Paramdham, Lakshmi and Narayana ...

and send me daily baba’s Murli in Hindi language to this my ID.
my id is [email protected]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : dewa budharma
Comment:
dewa budharma wrote:I am really touched by vibrations of love and peace. my heart melted, my consciousness awaken. thanks. you're the only one for my guiding light. please send me Murli in English editition on daily basis issue. Om Shanti!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : Rohit
Comment:
Rohit wrote:send me daily baba’s Murli in Hindi language to this my ID.
my id is
[email protected]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : b.k vipin
Comment:
b.k vipin wrote:I am regular Godly student in lucknow.Pl sent me regular daily Hindi and English Murli.Thanks for this beautiful web site.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : Manish Chauhan
Comment:
Manish Chauhan wrote:Can i get the latest 2007 Murlis, immediate Murli of December 2007. Pls. send Murlis to my e mail address.

Om Shanti
BK Manish
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : Saminder Singh
Comment:
Saminder Singh wrote:Om Shanti!! Please mail Shiv Baba's Murli to me thus enabling me to feed my soul with great teachings of Baba!! I want to attain higher levels of conciousness to perform my duties the way I should!!

Best Regards
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Author : bk.abhishek halder
Comment:
abhishek halder wrote:Om Shanti,
i am a regular student of Baba's Murlis. For last 1 year and 2 months ... continuing ... i also follows Baba's Shrimat in my life. Please send me ShivBaba's Avyakt and Sakar Murlis at my email ID.

Please send me babas Murlis in Hindi language

myid : ...

thank you, Om Shanti