Miriam Subirana - Liona de Espana (Lioness of Spain)

para ex-BKs Hispana, Português, Brasileiro & Italiano, Amigos y Familia (Amici e Fam)
proy
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

Post by proy »

vivaespana wrote:People are too scared to speak or go against people like her. Generalmente people do not tell you why they have left because of her. I cannot tell you why but you only have to spend a few minutes in her compania and you will understand why.
I understand. I have met people like that. When I first left the BKs I was afraid to speak out about the bullies and control freaks. In time I lost my fear. I hope you lose your fear too, and not just because I want to hear your story, but because you will feel better for it.
vivaespana wrote:You may want to look at the Latin American co-ordinators as well and you will find that there are so many issues.
I have heard a little about that.
vivaespana wrote:Also, I do not want to get into conflict on this forum as I have enough to deal with sorting myself out of all the conditioning I have had as a BK. I do not need anymore conflict. I just want a peaceful life. So I will not be sharing any more on this forum now.
We all had that to sort out, so I understand what you mean. I wish for a peaceful life for you. I hope you do not feel that you are not welcome on this forum if you do not tell your stories. Many of us are scared, it is what the BKs do to you. It is well understood by the people here. Thankyou for your courage in coming here and suggesting that we look into Miriam's behaviour. I hope you know that you are always welcome here, if you have stories to tell or not. Or you can just read, there is no obligation to write. My very best wishes to you. Good luck, and good health.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

Om Shanti vivaespana and all the best. Thanks for the visit and your invaluable contribution to the forum. Vaya con Dios.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

BKWSU service at Santiago de Compostela (April 2007)

Post by abrahma kumar »

NEWS OF THE SERVICE IN Santiago de Compostela, an emblematic Pilgrimage place of Spain. April, 2007.

Baba the magician, continues to do miracles and his children as instruments enjoy the wonderful scenes that the drama reveals us.

On Wednesday the fourth of April we held a conference in "la Caixa de Galicia" lecture hall, one of the best halls in Santiago. It was expected that the attendance on such date would be low, according to local contacts. Against the odds, Baba's magic and the efforts of his children prevailed. The hall gradually reached a full house (about 140 people); the host to present the event, president of "Radio Nacional Galicia", said that he had never seen the hall so full in an event of this kind.

Two days earlier, three serviceable souls wallpapered Santiago with posters. Everywhere you could see sister Mira's face giving drishti. Moreover, thanks to someone in Miami who received a copy of the book "?Quien manda en tu vida?"(Who rules your life?), who happened to be the daughter of the General Manager for "El Correo de Galicia" (main local newspaper), we had an interview with him and had the opportunity to explain about BK in detail. He was quite impressed by the generosity and altruism of BK. As a result, we had a television interview which was shown on several occasions, and the press covered the news with full page articles. It was also broadcasted on the radio and shown on its web page.

Many souls from Santiago became interested in our activities and 15 joined after the conference to the retreat in "Monte del Gozo" ("Mount of Bliss"), on Thursday.

The group at the retreat was flying and some shed tears as they awakened to their true identity and to the One to whom they belong. It was beautiful to witness such touching scenes which verify the power of Baba's knowledge and of the vibrations from his children.

We walked in silence 7 kilometres of the pilgrims "Path of Santiago" and the guide said that the pilgrim begins its journey accepting whatever he will face; heat or cold, tiredness, etc, for he has an aim to achieve. Along the path he realizes he carries extra weight and begins to get rid of some luggage. This is a sign that we can live our lives with more simplicity and less burdens.
vivaespana
ex-BK

Re: BKWSU service at Santiago de Compostela (April 2007)

Post by vivaespana »

abrahma Kumar wrote:NEWS OF THE SERVICE IN Santiago de Compostela, an emblematic Pilgrimage place of Spain. April, 2007.
Here are a couple of web links of the articiles about Santiago de Compostela one of them has a photo of Miriam Subirana and her new BK book.

http://www.elcorreogallego.es/index.php ... cia=152654

http://www.elcorreogallego.es/index.php ... cia=152116

Vivaespana