Good Wishes for the Godly Family

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
pbktrinityshiva
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Godly service

Good Wishes for the Godly Family

Post by pbktrinityshiva »

Om Shanti PBK, BK & ex-BK.

Sometimes it’s easy to assume that there is total uniformity and harmony within PBK's and BK's but on closer inspection it is apparent that this is simply not the case. There are different types of souls within each camp and these souls are circling in faith and faithlessness to different degrees.

There is conflict between individuals within the PBK world as well as the BK world. We should not think that the interpretations, attitudes or actions of a particular PBK or BK necessarily represent the entirety of that group.

It can be seen that PBK's tend to have a more deep understanding of the knowledge yet lack inculcation of that knowledge or dharna, whereas the BK's are less knowledgeable but tend to be much better at practically implementing dharna. Of course there are exceptions in both camps but this something that can be noted in general. ShivBaba of course is different. If any PBK/BK would disagree and think I have made a mistake with this comment please correct me as i do not wish to make a false statement.

Each part of the Godly family has their own strengths and weaknesses and its important that we all recognise we all have our own important parts to play in this drama. We must move past the mind set of us vs them and realise this family will soon be united.

Let us have good wishes and a respectful, egoless tone with all souls who we come in contact with on this forum. We should never cause any soul sorrow.

Om Shanti & Good Wishes to All

8)
atma
PBK

Post by atma »

Bhai, many well thought out words.

Most definatly there will be all kinds of actors and really no one is to blame.

As far as sending good wishes to others.

When one sends good wishes to the seed then the whole tree (humanity) benefits from it.

The question comes up then who is the seed of the tree?

atma
pbktrinityshiva
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Godly service

Respected Brother,

I must agree completely. When we put our good wishes and love to the seed then that is the correct method. We should certainly not water each leaf individually and break our love into many parts, we should have love for the one ShivBaba. That being said, if we maintain our connection with the seed then our relationships with others will naturally be positive and detached.

Om Shanti
atma
PBK

Post by atma »

Bhai,

Well typed out.

atma
atma
PBK

Post by atma »

Bhai,

As far as the comparison between the bk's and the pbk's most recently I came across a point from ShivBaba's VCD.

Whatever has happened in the basic, should also take place among the seed-like souls also......

Just like some are claiming to be Vishnu.

atma
joel
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was an active BK for 12 years. That was long ago. Now I am just a person.

Re: Good Wishes for the Godly Family

Post by joel »

pbktrinityshiva wrote: It can be seen that PBK's tend to have a more deep understanding of the knowledge yet lack inculcation of that knowledge or dharna, whereas the BK's are less knowledgeable but tend to be much better at practically implementing dharna.
Hi PBK.T.S,

I see you are from Oz. Are there many PBKs in Oz? Any exchange between BKs and PBKs there? I never really had much contact; we ignored the letters from PBKs in India to the center, considering them to be misguided proselytizers. That was then; i have no such rigid ideas now.

Just like to acknowledge that it is nice to hear words of regard for BKs coming from PBKs. Now doubt many BKs are charismatic/dharna-rich, otherwise i wouldn't have stayed around so long.

I guess I would meet more openminded BKs and PBKs if i were active now, being rather more open now, and having been rather more closed then.

Regards,

Joel
atma
PBK

Post by atma »

Bhai,

welcome to the forum. The funny thing is most of the pbk's where at one time bk's.

ShivBaba does not teach us to hate or dislike our brothers.

He has come to unite the family as the role of Father and also to clarify many things .

atma
pbktrinityshiva
PBK

Brother Joel,
joel wrote:
I see you are from Oz. Are there many PBKs in Oz? Any exchange between BKs and PBKs there? I never really had much contact; we ignored the letters from PBKs in India to the center, considering them to be misguided proselytizers. That was then; i have no such rigid ideas now.
No there are not many PBK's from Australia (as of now) I am one of just a few. We do however meet whenever we can but there is however the issue of distance between us so it is not as often as we would probably like.

As far as BK/PBK relations here I know that some PBKs here still see some people from the BK world and discuss in a respectful way on occasion but its not that its something organised. Although I never spent much time within the BK world itself I have only ever had good experiences with the BKs that I met here who were clearly solid in their dharna. When I was very new to knowledge I had showed a PBK site to a senior BK brother here and he was incredibly respectful in the face of my confronting nature at the time.

I would like to re-connect with my local BK centre and at least keep a line of communication open with them. Rumours and false information within the BK world abound about the PBK's so I cannot blame them for feeling cautious about people leaving to go join PBK.
joel wrote: Just like to acknowledge that it is nice to hear words of regard for BKs coming from PBKs. Now doubt many BKs are charismatic/dharna-rich, otherwise i wouldn't have stayed around so long.
True.. well those words of regard on my part is because i realised the truth of this which was given through mouth of ShivBaba himself in corporeal form. Its easy to get intoxicated in your position within the family and forget the virtues of others in the other camp. I think that happens on both sides.
atma wrote: ShivBaba does not teach us to hate or dislike our brothers.
He has come to unite the family as the role of Father and also to clarify many things .
As atma has pointed out ShivBaba is here to unify not divide.

Om Shanti
bansy

Post by bansy »

PBK's tend to have a more deep understanding of the knowledge yet lack inculcation of that knowledge or dharna, whereas the BK's are less knowledgeable but tend to be much better at practically implementing dharna.
ShivBaba is here to unify not divide.
I'd like to ask if PBKs have received directions from Baba to do this, and in what way? Are PBKs to do more service, whilst BKs need more Gyan ? There should be a balance in all four subjects (I am assuming the PBKs have the same 4 subjects as BKs, please correct if otherwise). After all, a soul is a soul, PBK or BK. Vishnu does not distinguish.
pbktrinityshiva
PBK

Hi Bansy,

Baba does not give particular orders that certain people focus on this and not that. As you said we must have balance in all 4 subjects whether BK or PBK. If we are not strong in dharna or seva then of course we should aim to score well in those subjects and work more on them. Its just practical observation to point out that PBKs have better Yoga and Gyan whilst BK's have greater seva and dharna. All must become complete in all subjects. I hope that answers the question anyways.

Om Shanti
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Deities act on signals. They think for themselves what should be done and do. Human beings are told what to do and they do. Animals are told what to do and they don't do. Baba says, so why don't i tell others do this service, do that service. What is the harm in telling? Because this way they will not be deities.
pbktrinityshiva
PBK

Andrey Bhai,

That was an excellent point which I neglected to raise. The ones who will attain the high post will do the work at the right time and in the right way without individual orders. All they need is the connection and love for the seed ShivBaba. Automatic so to speak :wink:

Om Shanti
bansy

Post by bansy »

Baba does not give particular orders
Maybe there has been some wording misunderstanding. I don't think "order" is what is meant to be used as it seems strong, but I used the word "directions".

I'd think twice about the response, because if one doesn't need the teacher role of the Father (and mother) for directions since one can now think for oneself, then either that means one is already EQUAL to the Father, or just being a disobedient child which means one you doesn't actually fully fulfill the love for the Father.
I also don't think anyone gets to choose or decide themselves if they are a diety or not (or choose to be a farista angel for that matter). This is something you will not know until the next age though the Father will give you that encouragement until you come to take the "final test papers" and realise your results.

Frankly, there are some souls in this world who do not care about this "final test", in fact quite a few billion souls, since, as per drama, it's already been decided who will pass and who will fail. But no soul can claim yet they have passed even the slightest bit except Krishna's soul it seems (correct this last point if my understanding is incorrect).
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

It's not about the next age. Final test as i understand is the test when one leaves the body. But we leave the body whils alive/bodyconciousness/ So it is when one belongs to one only in one second, cut all other relationship and then it is a new birth with new relationships. One should pass with honour if there is no pain in this procees, it is out of love and it is whilst being alive, by ones own will, is not it? Krishna as i know left out of the compulsion of the sorrow in the heart. He even loses some years in between. Only one becomes such that can teach others the study of leaving the bodyconciousness.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Sister Bansy,
Om Shanti. Baba has said in the Avyakt Vanis that only three seats have been fixed. In Hindi it is mentioned as "Brahma Baap aur Jagdamba". The clarification given for these words in advance knowledge is that Brahma is the soul which is to play the role of Vishnu or Vaishnavi Devi. Baap is the soul playing the role of Prajapita or Father of humanity. And Jagdamba is the soul playing the role of Yagya mother presently, who will be revealed as the World Mother.

But I am not sure that even among these three personalities, whether all the three will be said to have passed already or whether only Father will be said to have passed.

I will request Baba to answer this querry and let you know. But one thing is sure that the soul of Krishna, i.e. Dada Lekhraj is not among those who have passed completely.
With regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun