Who is the God of Gita - Krishna, Ram or Shiva baba?

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Who is the God of Gita - Krishna, Ram or Shiva Baba?

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:The above member is free to interpret the above Murli quote in whichever way he likes.
i request all pbk members to give their views about the above important point.

What are PBKs trying to prove: Are they trying to prove that bindi shiv is God of Gita (already known to BKs )...or Chariot Ram (Baba dixit) is prajapita through whom shiv is explaining the true Gita.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Chariot Ram (Baba dixit) is prajapita through whom Shiv is explaining the true Gita.
The above statement is true.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Who is the God of Gita - Krishna, Ram or Shiva baba?

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Murli 1-4-90 says: "Gita ka bhagwan kaun, issme hi tumari vijay honi hai....tum poochte ho "Gita ka bhagwan shiv hai ya Krishna"....Ab vote do, Gita ka bhagwan kaun???....shiv ko vote dene wale ko kahenge preet-buddhi aur Krishna ko vote denewale ko kahenge vi-preet buddhi....yeh toh bahut bhari election hai."
[meaning: "Who is Gita sermoniser, this belief is going to lead you(108) to victory....you (108) ask: "Gita sermoniser.. is it Krishna or shiv (not shiv but personified shivshakti)....now vote :who is Gita sermoniser. !!....those who vote for shiv(no. 1 shivshakti--personified ShivBaba) will be preet-buddhi and those who vote for Krishna (baba Dixit) will be vi-preet buddhi.....this is a very big election."]

The above point is clearly spoken by emerging 108 souls and Shiv is telling them to prove that Gita-sermoniser is personified ShivBaba(no. 1 shivshakti) and not Krishna(baba dixit) and this will lead them to final victory.

BKs are trying to prove to the outside world that shivbindi is Gita sermoniser...while the PBKs are trying to prove to BKs that Chariot Baba Dixit is Gita-sermoniser and not Chariot Dada Lekhraj ...the fight between BKs and PBKs is between the chariots (both believe in bindi shiv)....but imo, the big election(fight) is going to be between the potential (108) and PBKs(16000) who will fight over whether no. 1 shivshakti(personified ShivBaba--Mama) is Gita sermoniser or baba Dixit(Krishna) is personified ShivBaba....and this will decide who will belong to sun-dynasty and moon-dynasty
shivsena wrote:i request all pbk members to give their views about the above important point.

What are PBKs trying to prove: Are they trying to prove that bindi shiv is God of Gita (already known to BKs )...or Chariot Ram (Baba dixit) is prajapita through whom shiv is explaining the true Gita.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

It is one thing to know superficially, and another to put something into practise. We are all taught equally in Gyan, that Father Shiv is the narrator of the Gita(Murli). However, putting this into practise day in day out, when in the company of Brahma(whoever is Father Shiv's Chariot), is very difficult. Our body conscious tendencies(Maya), keep drawing us to the body or Chariot; it is very easy to forget Father Shiv(bindi). Over time, there will be an attachment built up for the Chariot(Brahma or Prajapita) if one is not extremely careful, and even then, only 108 really get this right. When this happens, although we may say Father Shiv is the narrator of the Gita through our mouths, our practise, is to actually keep remembering the Chariot. This is the highest test paper in Gyan; it is not a question of a fight or battle between BKs and PBKs, it's actually a battle with Maya(body consciousness).

Roy
ANU
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

We are all taught equally in Gyan, that Father Shiv is the narrator of the Gita(Murli).
Please provide with evidence that all are taught equally.... And how it happens. I have serious doubts about it as I haven't been able to notice equality in both BKIVV and AIVV. I have noticed hierarchy and prejudice covered smartly with sweetness or harsh pseudo-egalitarian words.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

anu wrote:Please provide with evidence that all are taught equally.... And how it happens. I have serious doubts about it as I haven't been able to notice equality in both BKIVV and AIVV. I have noticed hierarchy and prejudice covered smartly with sweetness or harsh pseudo-egalitarian words.
I cannot speak about the BKs, but as far as PBKs are concerned they are taught equally by ShivBaba. The VCDs of Murli classes and discussion classes are a proof. One can see that anyone (be it poor or rich, healthy or mentally and physically challenged, too young or too old, educated or uneducated, surrendered or non-surrendered, Hindi-speaking or non-Hindi speaking, Indian or foreigner) all are given equal chance to discuss the knowledge with Baba and He gives an answer with the same seriousness irrespective of the above differences in the profiles of PBKs.

Yes, one can see slight preferential treatment for the mothers/sisters when compared to the brothers. Whenever a mother/sister and a brother is speaking simultaneously, the mother/sister is given preference over the brothers. It has also been seen that sometimes (not always) PBKs from foreign countries were given a chance to discuss with Baba separately as they need the services of a translator and this is not prossible in big gatherings where many people are asking questions from different corners.

OGS,
Arjun
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

ANU wrote:Please provide with evidence that all are taught equally.... And how it happens. I have serious doubts about it as I haven't been able to notice equality in both BKIVV and AIVV. I have noticed hierarchy and prejudice covered smartly with sweetness or harsh pseudo-egalitarian words.
Dear Anu Bhai

All i am implying by this by this statement, is that we all read/hear the same directions(Shrimat) in the Murli; but how we interpret and use this information, is numberwise!

Roy
ANU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Post by ANU »

How would it be possible that we read/hear the same, if we use different languages? It doesn't seem to me possible.
Roy

Post by Roy »

ANU wrote:How would it be possible that we read/hear the same, if we use different languages? It doesn't seem to me possible.
I believe overall, we all get the same basic teachings.

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: I believe overall, we all get the same basic teachings.
Roy
Very true Roy Bhai.....the Murlis and Vanis are the same for everyone (whether it is a six month student or 25 year old student)...but the numbers are made by interpreting the Murlis/Vanis as per the individual intellect ("sara madaar padayee par hai"-----"the whole emphasis is on study")...BKs--PBKs--and potential 108 are on different platforms of understanding and they will never agree to each other's understanding of Murli points.....and this is what will seperate out the 3 groups (yadavs--kauravs--Pandavs) of the behad ka drama.....no one will be able to complain in the end as to why i deserved to be in a particular group... ("Gyan-darpan mein sab apna chehera saaf dekh sakenge".----"each soul will see his face himself in the mirror of knowledge.")...so better to rely on your own churnings and interpretations of Murlis/Vanis, rather than rely on teachings of Dadi/Didi/Dada.

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Very true Roy Bhai.....the Murlis and Vanis are the same for everyone (whether it is a six month student or 25 year old student)...but the numbers are made by interpreting the Murlis/Vanis as per the individual intellect ("sara madaar padayee par hai"-----"the whole emphasis is on study")....BKs--PBKs--and potential 108 are on different platforms of understanding and they will never agree to each other's understanding of Murli points.....and this is what will seperate out the 3 groups (yadavs--kauravs--Pandavs) of the behad ka drama.....no one will be able to complain in the end as to why i deserved to be in a particular group....("Gyan-darpan mein sab apna chehera saaf dekh sakenge".----"each soul will see his face himself in the mirror of knowledge.")....so better to rely on your own churnings and interpretations of Murlis/Vanis, rather than rely on teachings of Dadi/Didi/Dada.
And by relying on our own churnings, we can at least say we got it wrong on our own terms! :D

Roy
ANU

Post by ANU »

By basic knowledge you mean....? BKIVV knowledge and Sakar Murlis?
Roy

Post by Roy »

ANU wrote:By basic knowledge you mean....? BKIVV knowledge and Sakar Murlis?
Yes, this is what i was referring to.

Roy