Lekhraj Kirpalani genuine age; why lies and re-writes?

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Re: Lekhraj Kirpalani genuine age; why lies and re-writes?

Post by RudraPutra »

fluffy bunny wrote: The Wikipedia is not a reliable source of information. If there are any errors relating to the BKs it is because the Simon Blandford and BKWSU IT team was working over time to try and stop a full and accurate documentation of their religion, and whitewash over all the cracks.
....i totally agree with u...wikipedia is an updating source and may be within short period even the period of 1884 might get replaced with 1876.....but this clears the existence of true conspiracy of BK's behind this....BrahmaKumaris are not coming out clearly ....they have many things to hide and BRAHMA's exact age is one of those....which is still not a clear concept!!!
History is Mystery!!!
sukshmbindu
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: intrested about the Yagya and the knowledge

Post by sukshmbindu »

even i think a lot about the actual year when the Supreme Soul first appears in Dada Lekhraj since Sangamyug starts from that year. when i received Gyan i was told Sangamyug is for 100yrs but i didnt read many Murlis(maybe i read Murlis of 2yrs not all 5yrs Murlis). so can anyone please quote Sakar Murlis where baba told Sangamyug is for 100yrs.did he say 100yrs or did he say approximately 100yrs. i found that Sangamyug is for 100yrs in Avyakt Murlis but i diddnt read all Sakar Murlis, so plz quote from Sakar mulis. if possible paste the complete Murli or share the link to complete Murli.

other than duration of Sangamyug there is a lot of speculation regarding the actual commencement of it. as per Avyakt Vani
"You must be thinking that people will say that your Brahma has gone away in less than a hundred years. This is a very easy question, it is not difficult. His age was nearly a hundred. The fact that a hundred years was mentioned is not wrong. If there are any left he will complete them in the angelic form. The part of establishment through Brahma is for a hundred years. Those hundred years have to be completed, but until then , after the part of physical Brahma, the part of the Brahmins now has to continue. Why did Brahma create Brahmins? Will Brahma not see his own creation in the future? Will he not give you the crown of responsibility in the Confluence Age? Otherwise how will you become the deities of the Golden Age? All the responsibility here lays the foundation for there. So, give to whoever asks you children questions the reply that establishment through Brahma has to continue." (Avyakt BapDada 21jan 1969)

if we go by shivjayanti celebrations it is 1936, but few also say that since dadalekhraj said "nijananda roopam shivoham.." in 1932 after which he decided to retire can we take actual commencencement of Sangamyug as 1932..

kindly reply..
sukshmbindu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: intrested about the Yagya and the knowledge

Post by sukshmbindu »

also Dada's eyes becoming red indicate that shiv baba might be speaking also those words are the introduction of ShivBaba.. since they were in Bhakti maarg it is quite possible that they couldnt decipher that it was actually another soul(ShivBaba/ Supreme Soul) who was speaking through dadalekhraj.. they might have understood it to be some vision(divine saakshatkaar) but the divine visions have started later.. also please correct me regarding the chronology i.e. did the visions start after Dada said shivoham with red eyes or after it.. i think the first divine vision is of chaturbhuj Vishnu to clarify which Dada went to his guru and his guru said he did not give that vision. later at satsangh he said "..shivoham.." with red eyes.. also there is discription that Dada would draw circles(probably due to vision of sristi chakr)..there is also a vision of world destruction when did this vision occur..

kindly reply it would be very valuable..
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Dear sukshmbindu Bhai

Here are a few Murli points regarding the total duration of the Confluence Age. I have never seen the Murlis these came from myself, so you may have to track these down yourself, if you require further verification

"Confluence Age requires at least 100 years, is not it?"[Mu 3.10.69]
"Now it’s Confluence Age. It should be given 100 years." [Mu 3.11.76]
"You can expect this Confluence Age (to last for )100 years, at the most." [Mu 1.12.72]

I believe Dada Lekhraj's visions occured somewhere between 1932 and 1936. It should be noted that visions are of the path of Bhakti or devotion, and are given by Father Shiv, from the Copper Age onwards. The Confluence Age doesn't commence until the Seed Father(Shiv), enters the first Brahma(Adi-Brahma), to narrate Knowledge. Who the first Brahma was, is a point of disagreement between the BKs and the PBKs. The BKs would have us believe, that Dada Lekhraj was 60 in 1936; but if you care to go back to the beginning of this thread, you will discover hard evidence that disputes this, thus throwing great doubt on the claim that Dada Lekhraj was entered by Father Shiv in 1936. It is much more likely, that Brahma Baba was entered by Father Shiv, around 1947 in Karachi, during partition; so if the story of Brahma Baba's eyes glowing red etc, is accurate, this event would most likely have had to happen around this time, or shortly after.

Roy
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I spent some time to speak to the Muhki Mangharam's son who is/was still alive. A very intelligent, educated gentleman. He has recollection of the early days. Their family were next door neighbours of Lekhraj Kirpalani / Om Mandli. He spoke of the early days.

I think it is safer to accept that all the stories the BKs tell are exaggerated inventions creation by Jagdish Chander based on religious and saintly stories. You are best just to discard them, not try and make sense of them. Likewise, we have no idea just how much the BKs have changed the Murlis, e.g. turning 14 years, then 40 years for Confluence into 100 years ... and 50 years for Destruction into 60 and now we are past 70 ... so you cannot safely turn to them either. That is just what the BKs do ... it is a business based on peddling fantasies or illusions.

Can an Age of Truth be created out of lies? Of course not. Is that the way "God" works? Of course not. Does "God" fool people to test them and lead them on? Of course not.
sukshmbindu

Post by sukshmbindu »

thankyou both for the replies
did he(mukhi mangaram's son) say anything about when dadalekhraj said "nijananda roopam shivoham.." i.e. year is it 1932..
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

fluffy bunny wrote:I think it is safer to accept that all the stories the BKs tell are exaggerated inventions creation by Jagdish Chander based on religious and saintly stories. You are best just to discard them, not try and make sense of them. Likewise, we have no idea just how much the BKs have changed the Murlis, e.g. turning 14 years, then 40 years for Confluence into 100 years ... and 50 years for Destruction into 60 and now we are past 70 ... so you cannot safely turn to them either. That is just what the BKs do ... it is a business based on peddling fantasies or illusions.
Dear fluffy Bhai

I think that your comments about the BKs(the ones in charge at least) are well founded. But i believe the three points i quoted are accurate. When ShivBaba has given different time periods for the Confluence Age, this is because He is speaking of different parts of the Confluence Age. For example; when Baba speaks of 40 years for the Confluence Age(Sangamyug), He may well be speaking of the period from 1936 to 1976. After this point, we have 60 years of Purushottam Sangamyug, up to 2036. There are many secrets within ShivBaba's points in the Sakar Murlis, that are slowly being revealed by Father Shiv through Baba Dixit. Undoubtedly, there has been much tampering by the BK heads with the Murli, that is absolutely indefensible, and which ShivBaba Himself(or maybe Brahma Baba) has spoken out about in the Avyakt Vanis. But this doesn't mean we should dismiss the Sakar Murlis altogether, as this would be a big mistake imo.

"The picture of Trimurti is required without fail. Many get afraid on seeing Baba’s picture. They get afraid on seeing the (picture of) 84 births of Krishna. They even tear it. Arey! These pictures have been prepared by Father(via Brahma Baba). If you remove the writings from the pictures then you look like a damn fool. [Av 30.04.71]

Roy
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I'd love to see a collection of all the original "Divine Revelations" of the 30s and 40s - which strangely seem to written in nigh perfect English - and untampered with Murlis in both English and Hindi. We started that project at brahmakumaris.info but not enough people could be bothered to help out.

But I am afraid the only thing we can be sure about is that it will always be changing. How long are you going to wait for?

Will you wait until 2036 and then, if Destruction and Sat Yuga does not happen, will you give up? How long does Creation take according to Virendra Dev Dixit? Surely it take sometime for the ice to melt and trees to grow? 10 magical years ... 20? So if Destruction does not take place in 2016, will you give up? I ask everyone here when they will draw the line and being run around?

I will bet now you that on 2036 the BKs and Virendra Dev Dixit will probably move the goal posts once and again and say, "oh, we did not mean 100 years until creation, we meant 100 for Destruction and then 100 for Creation (2136)" and Virendra Dev Dixit will say, "oh, we did not mean PHYSICAL Destruction, we only meant a METAPHORICAL Destruction" ... it is just the way Brahma Kumarism is. It is just a tool which a few get to manipulate and many are manipulated by. It will always change, always confuse and always manipulate. That is the nature of the beast.

There are no hidden secrets, there are just vague statements open to constant manipulation. Unless the BKs managed to whitewash their religion of all the details even further ... which they will ... a few people will hold on until 2047 and then it will collapse for the majority. I am sure they are already planning how to handle that failure. "See," they will claim, "the palaces and gardens of Mount Abu ... we are already in our real estate Heaven and the rest of the World is in poverty Hell. This is the promised land".

How many religions before them have done the same thing? Many ... they strong people along for years, take the money, buy property and land ... and then invent themselves as a priest caste to rule the follower caste. It is just 'business as usual'.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Dear Brothers,

From what I have understood, most of what Baba talks about in Murli is to be taken in an Unlimited way. I have heard from a few Pbk/ Bk saying that destruction will take place around 2036 and after that we will come back to experience heaven..Now, has anywhere in Murli's (Sakar or Akykat) Baba said total physical destruction will take place at that time?? How can such a big world of 6.5 or 7 billion people be gone this fast..There is nothing magical about creation or destruction. It all happens in a natural progression. God comes to create a new world, and every religion talks in details about this heaven or paradise. How can we experience heaven on earth( and write about in scriptures as a memorial of Confluence Age) if destruction takes place before heaven on earth. Even in Murli it is said "I give you inheritance of Heaven in the midst of hell". "Your body will continue to rot and the Soul will get more and more powerful." The heaven that Baba talks about pertains to the "Heaven in our mind/soul" and not the physical/ nature beauty. Within each of our mind/soul there is already a world that exist inside us, and heaven will take place right in our minds when there is true eternal peace and happiness.

Nivi
Roy

Post by Roy »

fluffy bunny wrote:I'd love to see a collection of all the original "Divine Revelations" of the 30s and 40s - which strangely seem to written in nigh perfect English - and untampered with Murlis in both English and Hindi. We started that project at brahmakumaris.info but not enough people could be bothered to help out.
That would be interesting!
fluffy bunny wrote:I will bet now you that on 2036 the BKs and Virendra Dev Dixit will probably move the goal posts once and again and say, "oh, we did not mean 100 years until creation, we meant 100 for Destruction and then 100 for Creation (2136)" and Virendra Dev Dixit will say, "oh, we did not mean PHYSICAL Destruction, we only meant a METAPHORICAL Destruction" ... it is just the way Brahma Kumarism is. It is just a tool which a few get to manipulate and many are manipulated by. It will always change, always confuse and always manipulate. That is the nature of the beast.
You cannot be blamed for your cynical attitude, with all the treachery that has gone on within the BKWSU. These souls have much to answer for, and will be called to account at some point; as will we all of course!
fluffy bunny wrote:There are no hidden secrets, there are just vague statements open to constant manipulation. Unless the BKs managed to whitewash their religion of all the details even further ... which they will ... a few people will hold on until 2047 and then it will collapse for the majority. I am sure they are already planning how to handle that failure. "See," they will claim, "the palaces and gardens of Mount Abu ... we are already in our real estate Heaven and the rest of the World is in poverty Hell. This is the promised land".
I have little interest in any predictions that the BKs come up with, as the BKWSU have become totally discredited in my eyes. That's not to say there aren't great souls within the organisation, because of course there are. I am speaking of the souls responsible for all the deception, that has gone on for so many years, and the creation of the insipid New Age movement(with hidden agendas, and awful treatment of its members) the BKWSU has now become. But as a Gyani soul, it my responsibiltity to see this as a detached observer, and see the Drama playing out, exactly as it did 5000 years ago. These souls are the demons, that are depicted in the Scriptures of the Copper Age, along with such souls within the PBK organisation too, who go against Shrimat.
fluffy bunny wrote:Will you wait until 2036 and then, if Destruction and Sat Yuga does not happen, will you give up? How long does Creation take according to Virendra Dev Dixit? Surely it take sometime for the ice to melt and trees to grow? 10 magical years ... 20? So if Destruction does not take place in 2016, will you give up? I ask everyone here when they will draw the line and being run around?
These are good questions fluffy Bhai. Personally, from my own understanding of the AIVVs teachings via Baba Dixit(Shankar); we can expect to see ShivBaba presenting Himself to the world(via the mass media) around 2018; when Baba Dixit has become bapsaman(equal to God), and Father Shiv, and His son Ram, become Shiv Shankar; who are remembered in the Copper Age scriptures as time goes on, as one soul(rather than two); because of their incorporeal stages being equal. Should this not occur around this time, i will be scratching my head somewhat, and wondering what's going on, although I am not expecting final destruction until 2036/7, which for me, is a date set in stone. After this, it will then take a number of years as you suggest, for the world to become the beautiful physical Heaven we think of, as it takes time for the 5 elements to re-organise themselves, under the influence of the Satopradhan Deities, that are present on the earth at this time.

I shall continue to make efforts to the best of my ability, and observe with interest as the Drama unfolds.

Roy
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

nivi wrote:From what I have understood, most of what Baba talks about in Murli is to be taken in an Unlimited way.
Can you define "unlimited"?

Doesn't it mean "don't take anything literally, don't taken anything as being factual and be prepared to change everything and forget it when it fails?

Roy,

so you will keep hanging on until 2018 ... seven years ... good luck to you. I kept hanging on through the 1980s when Destruction was meant to happen around 1986 and then perhaps as late as 1996 (50 years for Destruction, 50 years for Creation re-edited to be 50 to 60 years for Destruction).

At that time I was young, naive and in an irrational state but it had a deleterious effect on my life which, as it turned out, was an absolute waste of life as it did not happen. It was probably all faked by some conscienceless idiot BK in Madhuban. It probably never existed in the original Murlis at all.
Roy

Post by Roy »

fluffy bunny wrote:Can you define "unlimited"? Doesn't it mean "don't take anything literally, don't taken anything as being factual and be prepared to change everything and forget it when it fails?
Dear fluffy Bhai

Speaking only for myself, and not on behalf of Nivi behan... when the term unlimited is used, we are talking about the things of the Unlimited Father, the Ocean of Knowledge, who creates the Unlimited Confluence Age, with his presence in it. Sometimes the word subtle is used instead of unlimited, which is to distinguish these actions or events, from those that occur in the Broad 5000 year Drama. The difference between the Confluence Age and the Broad Drama is ShivBaba, and what He teaches us; that is, the Knowledge. In brief; the Knowledge of ourselves, Himself, and the history and geography of the world... the Drama. We don't care one jot about these things in the Golden and Silver Ages, as we're just too happy, living in Heaven. That all changes of course, once we taste the forbidden fruit, and are ejected from this paradise on earth. So for example; one of the biggest events in Gyan was the 1976 destruction that never happened; only it did... there was the subtle destruction within the unlimited Confluence Age, when many Brahmins left the Yagya, when the final world destruction did not occur(seemingly!). But what did occur, and what Baba was talking about, in an unlimited or subtle sense; was that the shooting of final world destruction, would take place in 1976; which guarantees that final world destruction will take place, in the broad drama sense, in 2036, at the end of the 60 year period of Purushottan Sangamyug.

"I come at the purshottam Sangamyug of every cycle. In 50-60 years, Father(in the form of Shankar) comes and teaches His children." [Mu 8.09.68]

In 1976, at the beginning of purushottam Sangamyug, there were two major unlimited subtle events. Baba Dixit(Bharat) became Shankar, and there was the huge subtle world unlimited destruction within the Brahmin family. These events being the shooting or rehearsal of, Baba Dixit becoming Shiv Shankar in 2018; the commencement of Ramraj(the Golden Age); followed by final world destruction, in 2036, so that the Golden Age dynasty of Radhe-Krishna(Lakshmi-Narayan) can be established.

"Corruption, Irreligiousness, Unrighteousness, vices, insolvency and sufferings will come to an end in Bharat within 9 years, and Golden Aged Deity-world-Sovereignty of Shri Lakshmi and Shri Narayana will come to be re-established, soon after the forth-coming huge world Destruction. (June 1967)."
fluffy bunny wrote:so you will keep hanging on until 2018 ... seven years ... good luck to you. I kept hanging on through the 1980s when Destruction was meant to happen around 1986 and then perhaps as late as 1996 (50 years for Destruction, 50 years for Creation re-edited to be 50 to 60 years for Destruction). At that time I was young, naive and in an irrational state but it had a deleterious effect on my life which, as it turned out, was an absolute waste of life as it did not happen. It was probably all faked by some conscienceless idiot BK in Madhuban. It probably never existed in the original Murlis at all.
I won't be hanging around Bhai, as I am having the time of my life, studying advance knowledge. I am sorry about yours and others experiences with the BKs, that have left you with such a distaste for all of this. But their(BK's) misunderstandings and fabrications, do not stop this being the truth(to me at least). If by any chance this doesn't all materialise(though i very much doubt that), i will be most suprised. But i will simply live out the rest of my days with no regrets; as i followed my bliss, and did what was right for me.

I wish you well on your journey Bhai.

Roy
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sukshmabindu wrote:also Dada's eyes becoming red indicate that Shiv Baba might be speaking also those words are the introduction of ShivBaba
There is no proof for this in the Sakar Murlis or Avyakt Vanis. This event seems to be a creation of the BKs.

"Shivraatri kahtey hain parantu Shiv ke badley Krishna ka naam kah diya hai ki Krishna ka janma raat ko hua. Hai ShivBaba kee baat. ShivBaba kee tithi taareekh vela ka kuchch bhi pataa nahee ki kis samay aaya. Krishna kee vela hai. Vah punarjanma may aaney vala hai. ShivBaba toh jhat aakar parichay deney lag padtey hain. Kuchch samay toh pataa hee nahee padaa ki yah kaun aaya hai? Kaun bol rahey hain? Baad may maaloom padaa ki yah toh ShivBaba gyaan ka saagar hai." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 23.11.07, pg 3)

“People say ‘Shivraatri’ but instead of Shiv they have mentioned the name of Krishna that Krishna was born in the night. (Actually) it is about ShivBaba. We do not know anything about the date and time of ShivBaba as to when He came. There is time (mentioned) for Krishna. He takes rebirth. ShivBaba comes and starts giving introduction at once. For some time it was not known as to who is it that has come. Who is speaking? It was known later that it is ShivBaba, the Ocean of Knowledge. (Revised Sakar Murli dated 23.11.07, pg 3 published by BKs)

-------------------------------

Tum bachhey yah thodey hee kah sakengey – Baba nay kab inmay pravesh kiya. Jab sakshaatkaar hua tab aaya va kab? Saakshaatkaar toh Bhakti marg may bhi aisey hee hotey hain. Pataa nahee padta ki Baba kis samay aaya. Krishna kay aaney kee ghadee dikhaatey hain. ShivBaba kee ghadi aadi kuch hoti nahee. Baba toh maalik hai. Kab aatey hain, pataa nahee padta hai. Yahaan Murli say samajh jaatey hain. (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli dinaank 27.03.07, pg.2)

You children would not be able to say – when Baba entered into him. Did He come when he had divine vision or when? Similar divine visions occur in the path of worship also. It cannot be known at what time Baba came. The time of the arrival of Krishna is depicted. There is no time, etc. for the arrival of ShivBaba. Baba is a Master. It cannot be known - when He comes. Here, it is guessed through Murli. (Revised Sakar Murli dated 27.03.07, pg.2 published by BKs)

------------------------------

"Swayam Bhagwaan kahtey hain jab Bhakti poori ho tab mai aaun. Aadhakalpa Bhaktimarg chaltaa hai, din aur raat. Shuru may bhi pehley-pehley jab praveshataa hui (Maa ke roop may praveshata hoti thi) toh deevaaron par aisey-aisey chakra nikaaltey rahtey thay, jaisey chotey bachhey hotey hain. Samajh may kuch nahee aata tha. Ham tum sab babies thay, fir dheerey-dheerey buddhi may aata gayaa. Abhi tum padhkar hoshiyaar huay ho toh bilkul sahaj reeti samajha saktey ho. Aisey nahee samajhnaa yah bahut puraaney bachhey hain, isliye hamsey hoshiyaar hain. Ham toh itnaa padh nahee sakengey. Baba kahtey hain – pichaadi may aaney vaaley bahut aagey ja saktey hain. Deri say aaney vaaley aur hee din-raat Yoga may mast ho lag padengey." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 23.05.07, pg 3)

“God Himself says – I come when Bhakti completes. For half a Kalpa/cycle the path of devotion (i.e. Bhaktimarg) goes on, day and night. Even in the beginning, initially when there was entry (In the beginning entry used to take place in the form of mother), then he used to draw the pictures of World Cycle like this, just as there are small children. (He) Did not understand anything. You and I were all babies; then gradually it went on entering the intellect. Now you have studied and become intelligent. So, you can explain very easily. Do not think that - "These are very old children, that is why they are more intelligent than us. We will not be able to study to that extent." Baba says – Those who come late can gallop ahead (of others). Those who come late would become even more intoxicated in Yoga day and night.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 23.05.07, pg 3 published by BKs)

The recent inputs by other Members in this thread are really appreciated. As I was busy with my lokik job I could not contribute to this thread. I hope the discussion and the research on this topic continues.

OGS,
Arjun
Roy

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:The recent inputs by other Members in this thread are really appreciated. As I was busy with my lokik job I could not contribute to this thread. I hope the discussion and the research on this topic continues.
Many thanks for the great Murli points Arjun Bhai!
Roy

Post by Roy »

As a follow on from Arjun Bhai's points, here are a few more, which establish that Dada Lekhraj wasn't the first Brahma, and that he did not become Father Shiv's Chariot, until 1947.

“ShivBaba created the mother Gita(Adi Brahma-Jagadamba). Krishna(Dada Lekhraj) took birth (from her). Radhey and all others come along with them”. [Mu 14.12.93]

“The Father gave birth to Krishna through the mother Gita. Then they(BKs, via subtle Bhakti in Confluence Age) have made Krishna the Husband of the Gita. In fact Shiva is the Husband of the Gita(Mata). He gave birth to Krishna through Gita(Adi Brahma).” [Mu 14.12.93]

“That one(Ram-Baba Dixit) is called Prajapita Brahma, through whom the creation is created at the beginning. He is the Great-Great Grandfather.” [Mu 3.05.72]

“The Father is called Ram.” [Mu 6.09.70]

“He(Prajapita-Ram) who stayed(with Dada Lekhraj), for 10 years(first as a business partner, and then for 5 years from 1937, in the Yagya); having gone into a trance, they(seed souls of Sun Dynasty) used to make Mama and Baba perform the drill. They assumed the positions of the heads. Baba used to enter them and give directions. They were respected very much. Even Mama and Baba used to learn from them. Even they are not present today. There wasn’t so much knowledge at that time.” [Mu 25.07.67]

“The Murlis have started since (the days of) Karachi(1947). Earlier Baba did not narrate Murlis(directly to the children). He(Dada Lekhraj) used to get up at 2 o’clock in the night and write 10-15 pages. The Father(Shiv) used to dictate(to him, DL - via a third party). Then they used to issue the copies(to the children of the Yagya).” [Mu 26.05.78]

Roy