Interesting stories and information

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Re: Interesting stories and information

Post by paulkershaw »

Leslie Fieger - author of the Delfin Knowledge System wrote:
Leslie Fieger wrote:Any fool can run towards the light. It takes a master with courage to turn and face the darkness and shine his own light there.
joel
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was an active BK for 12 years. That was long ago. Now I am just a person.

Post by joel »

Leslie Fieger - author of the Delfin Knowledge System wrote:Any fool can run towards the light. It takes a master with courage to turn and face the darkness and shine his own light there.
And in darkness, dreams also may be found.

How pleasant to awake in darkness, and feel the comforting warmth of a hand nearby, before returning for another visit to the world of dreams. Physical closeness, God-given to cats and people to be able to give and receive comfort. This BKs--especially BK teacher sisters--do not exactly model, believing their pathway to bliss being the genuine one and normal human closeness to be crude, gross expressions of impure feeling.

That is definitely a pathological attitude, considering that for the senior sisters, physical contact with Lehkraj Kirplani was an experience of highest ecstasy, famously, to be taken in his lap. And how important it is, to offer a fantasy of this idealized contact (to be created by the individual through "Yoga") to those who deny themselves opportunities for direct warmth.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

An interesting mail sent to me by a friend:

Self-Appraisal (An Inspiring Story)

A little boy went into a drug store, reached for a soda carton and pulled it over to the telephone. He climbed onto the carton so that he could reach the buttons on the phone and proceeded to punch in ten-digits (phone numbers).
The store-owner observed and listened to the conversation:

Boy: ‘Lady, Can you give me the job of cutting your lawn?
Woman: (at the other end of the phone line): ‘I already have someone to cut my lawn.’
Boy: ‘Lady, I will cut your lawn for half the price of the person who cuts your lawn now.’
Woman: I’m very satisfied with the person who is presently cutting my lawn.
Boy: (with more perseverance): ‘I’ll even sweep your curb and your sidewalk, so on Sunday you will have the prettiest lawn in all of Palm beach, Florida.’
Woman: No, thank you.
With a smile on his face, the little boy replaced the receiver.
The store-owner, who was listening to all this, walked over to the boy.

Store Owner: ‘Son... I like your attitude; I like that positive spirit and would like to offer you a job.’
Boy: ‘No thanks’.
Store Owner: But you were really pleading for one.
Boy: No Sir, I was just checking my performance at the job I already have. I am the one who is working for that lady, I was talking to!'
This is what we call ‘Self Appraisal’ ...
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

At least someone in the spirit worlds is up to date with it all ... now we just watch and see what outcome comes about and because he is right we all swing our minds and hearts towards KRYON ... ;).
A significant Kryon Quote ... this one was recorded at a Laguna Hills, California channelling about 10 months ago.
Laguna Hills, California - Dec 2, 2007 - Predictions for the next generation
(28 minutes into the channelling).

"There is a possibility, a potential, that looms very, very strong, that one of your financial institutions; one with the most money on the entire continent, is going to fail. And it's called INSURANCE. Watch for problems; they are already there ... how the money is collected, the integrity of where it goes ... who gets it and who doesn't, and why ... what it's really for ... is it helpful, is it not ... most don't even know the extent of the enormity of money these companies have!

Let me tell you what's going to happen ... they are not going to fail because of something they do. They are going to fail because the energy of the consciousness of this planet is going to change and make them responsible for what they have done. Watch for it.
" ~ KRYON CHANNELLING