Relative or Absolute truth

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
new knowledge
Academic
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Re: Relative or Absolute truth

Post by new knowledge »

What is the source of Absolute Truth? IN WHICH FORMAT DOES IT EXPRESS ITSELF??? Can Absolute Truth be documented in the form of Murlis or verbally expressed? If, yes, i.e, if Truth incarnates in the corporeal format like paper Murlis, i.e, if corporeal Murlis contain 100% Truth, then why is it necessary to achieve incorporeal stage? And.....and, if Truth could be verbally expressed, why we have given target to achieve Vani se pare stage, i.e, Silence Stage?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

new knowledge wrote: if Truth incarnates in the corporeal format like paper Murlis, i.e, if corporeal Murlis contain 100% Truth, then why is it necessary to achieve incorporeal stage? And.....and, if Truth could be verbally expressed, why we have given target to achieve Vani se pare stage, i.e, Silence Stage?[/color]
Dear Bhai.

I feel that you may have a very valid point there; the ultimate gyanitu-stage is the stage of silence(Vani se pare) and all BKs and PBKs have failed to reach that stage in last 70 years, by reading the paper Murlis or hearing the morning class by Didis and Dadis or by hearing the cds and cassettes of advance knowledge. So only when Ramshivbaba comes in nirakari stage in future, then he will narrate the truth in just two words : ''man-mana-bhav'' and ''madhya-ji-bhav'' and those souls who catch them mentally will reach the ''Vani se pare stage''(''silence ki science par vijay'') and they will become avaykt farishtas and have avaykt milan with BapDada.(that is why it has been repeatedly stressed in Vanis to have avaykt milan with BapDada and not sakaari milan by going to Kampil to meet Baba physically or to attend monthly sangatans in mini-Madhuban, which is Bhakti-marg practice)

shivsena.
new knowledge
Academic
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

Generally, it's believed that all the secrets of Godly Knowledge are hidden in the Corporeal Murlis in codified format & various points of Knowledge are randomly scattered here & there in various Murlis & Avyakt Vanis & that we have to collect Murli statements, organise them in specific order, analyse them & interprete them logically to find the Unlimited meaning of these Murli statements. Are Murlis like crossword puzzle of Godly Knowledge? Does this mean that we have to logically solve the crossword puzzle (in the form of Murlis) to understand the secrets of Godly Knowledge? In other words, is Truth-seeking (approching God) is a logical process? But, Truth cannot be expressed logically. Then.....then, why have we given the logical & tedious job to solve the crossword puzzle of Murlis???
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear Bhai.

I feel that Murlis are like a crossword puzzle in which certain secrets are given in code form and the 2 biggest secrets which have to be unravelled are, how Murlis have described the future behad ka drama[Murli point: ''Iss behad ke drama ko koi nahin jaanta''] and how at the end of this behad ki raat, Ramshivbaba will be revealed as personified God {Murli point: ''ShivBaba bahut secret hai"].

Murlis cannot be unravelled by any bk or pbk to know the whole truth,(which is beyond any human comprehension), as the whole truth can be revealed by only God Ramshivbaba, and there are many clues in Murlis about who is that supreme authority who is going to come and reveal that final truth at the end of this behad ka drama. [Murli point: "Ek bap hi satya hai aur woh hi aakar satya batate hain"] [Murli point: ''Gyan ka sooth itna ulza hua hai, ki Bap ke sivaya koi sulza na sake"]

So what we PBKs have to do, is to recognise the personified ShivBaba ie ALAF(not bindishiv) through the study of Murlis to get our inheritance numberwise.

shivsena.