Q&A: PBK Murli discussions

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Q&A: PBK Murli discussions

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.
Due to various reasons, it is not possible for AIVV to release the Hindi script or English translations of all the clarification Murlis narrated by ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) or the Discussion that takes place between Baba and PBKs recorded in the form of Discussion CDs. It is particularly difficult to prepare the Hindi script of the discussion CDs because so many people keep asking or speaking from different corners (even while Baba is speaking), it is difficult to understand and record everything.

Therefore, I had sought permission from Baba to produce extracts of the discussion CDs or latest VCDs in my own words which may help in answering many of the questions which are asked in this forum or which may be lingering in the minds of many. Many a times, the answers to the questions raised in this forum are available in the CDs that have already been released, but because the Hindi/English script of the same was not ready, I could not quote the same.

Since, I would be quoting the extracts in my own words, it is possible that I may err in coveying the words of Baba. Therefore, I will be quoting the VCD/Disc.CD number along with other details so that anyone who wants to check can listen to the particular VCD/Disc.CD and confirm. If they find any discrepancy, they can promptly point out the same in this thread or write to me through email. Besides, I would also be sending a copy of whatever I am quoting from the CDs in this thread to Baba so that mistakes, if any, could be checked and intimated.

Regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Discussion CD No.191, Talipuramba-25.10.06 and Nellore-28.10.06

1. Someone asked - who is the Father and who is the son in the proverb "Son shows Father, Father shows son''? Baba said Father is Shiv and Son is Shankar (i.e. the soul of Ram). Shankar is the first child. He reveals the Father Shiv and Father Shiv reveals the son Shankar in the world.

2. Someone asked - what is the difference between the Rundmala and the Mundmala?
Baba said Mund means the head and the Rund means torso (the trunk of the human body). There are three groups within the Advance Party. One is the planning party (i.e. PBKs, who are good at knowledge and remembrance) and make plans but are unable to implement them completely due to lack of power of purity. Since the planning is done in the head (i.e. brain) this party is referred to as the Mundmala.

The second group is the practical party (i.e. the BKs, who are good and dharna and service) which acts practically. It is the group that establishes the new world because of the power of purity. That is why it is called the Rundmala.

Third party is the inspirating party consisting of souls like Mama (Om Radhey) and Baba (Dada Lekhraj) which enter into the Mundmala (i.e.PBKs) to cause inspiration.

So, in other words Mundmala means a combination of Planning and Inspirating Party, whereas the Rundmala means the practical party.

3. Someone asked about Paramdham. Baba said the Soul World would be established in this world at Mount Abu where the souls, which attain a soul conscious stage would live until the final destruction. When the final destruction through the atomic wars takes place, then all the souls would go to the Soul World situated above (Actually, the Soul World is situated around the Earth, surrounding the Universe)

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bansy »

Due to various reasons, it is not possible for AIVV to release the Hindi script or English translations of all the clarification Murlis narrated by ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) or the Discussion that takes place between Baba and PBKs recorded in the form of Discussion CDs.
Arjunbhai,
Do you mean there will be no more regular posts in the sticky thread "Extracts of ShivBaba's Murlis - as narrated to the PBKs" ?
Regards
Bansy
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Sister Bansy wrote:Do you mean there will be no more regular posts in the sticky thread "Extracts of ShivBaba's Murlis - as narrated to the PBKs" ?
Not at all. This thread is in addition to that thread. The extracts of ShivBaba's Murlis as circulated to the PBKs would be posted in that thread like before. This thread would contain mostly extracts from the discussion cds because the scripts of the discussion cds are rarely prepared and circulated among the PBKs because of the difficulty in preparing the script as mentioned in my first post.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

ArjunBhai

This is a good idea as many questions might already be asked and answered in a PBK Q&A.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Arjun wrote:Since, I would be quoting the extracts in my own words, it is possible that I may err in coveying the words of Baba. Therefore, I will be quoting the VCD/Disc.CD number along with other details so that anyone who wants to check can listen to the particular VCD/Disc.CD and confirm. If they find any discrepancy, they can promptly point out the same in this thread or write to me through email. Besides, I would also be sending a copy of whatever I am quoting from the CDs in this thread to Baba so that mistakes, if any, could be checked and intimated.
Not at all. This thread is in addition to that thread.
Thanks for reply. Over the course of time during this forum, I have felt PBKs (to add in response to another thread re: Indian cults) have attempted to give supportive answers and always given a betterment of understanding to every forum member involved. One of the most important significant steps being the release of MP3s and CDs onto a public website.
John wrote:This is a good idea as many questions might already be asked and answered in a PBK Q&A
I agree, and I would also feel Arjunbhai is fully capable to give clear understandings, even in "his own words", to any QAs to follow, since we all have to churn and understand.

The above is just support for the positive action offered by Arjunbhai. However, it is up to all forum members to see for themselves what they perceive to be the accurate knowledge, thus I believe it has always been the forum's wish that more BKs would come forward, as the PBKs have, and try to discuss the many matters already raised in this website for the betterment of all in this website. I believe Gyan is both an individual and collective understanding.
aimée
PBK

Post by aimée »

Arjun Bhai,

Are you sure the inspiration party enters in the Rundmala?

Om Shanti
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Aimée wrote:Are you sure the inspiration party enters in the Rundmala?
Thanks for pointing out the lapse. It should be mundmala. A confusion of words (or alphabets M & R) :? :D
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
aimée
PBK

Post by aimée »

Thank you for doing this huge task of catching all the questions and quenching the thirst of all the inquisitive minds.

Thank you for sharing your experience of the beggining with Baba (in Virendra Dev Dixit), that must have been precious moments. I have seen the place he used to be seated 'in'. By comparison, Baba's (Lekhraj Kirpalani) hut is a palace!
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Sister Aimee wrote:I have seen the place he used to be seating "in", compared to it Baba's (Dada Lekhraj) hut is a palace!
I happened to listen to that VCD again by chance and while speaking on that point, ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) asked that do you want to remember the gross temple/building or the living temple, i.e. the Supreme Soul / deity soul within the body.

Actually, I have heard that even the hut of Brahma Baba used to be a modest one, but after his demise the original hut was demolished to give way to the pucca hut covered with bamboo. The Part-II of Brahma Baba's life story in Hindi talks about the garden that Brahma Baba had developed in the Madhuban complex. It says that Baba got a hut constructed in that garden. It says that the hut was very simple and a reminder of the ancient art. I quote:

"Is bageechey may Baba nay ek kutiya bhi banvaayi. Dekhney may bilkul saadaa aur praacheen kalaa kee parichaayak."

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:It says that Baba got a hut constructed in that garden. It says that the hut was very simple and a reminder of the ancient art.
I suppose on one hand they think it is a matter of respect and importance to build an impressive one ... On the other, it is their taste and level of consciousness expressing itself and gives them the excuse to build big and comfortable buildings for themselves. To put the emphasis on the outside show rather than the humble and original.

My 2 cents worth of interpretation ... one could read more into it.
aimée
PBK

Post by aimée »

I have a vague memory of a clarification, when Baba (in Virendra Dev Dixit) speaks about Baba (Lekhraj Kirpalani) interpreting ShivBaba's (in Lekhraj Kirpalani) teachings in a limited sense, and this is why he had a hut made, to correspond to those teachings. The hut is still modest (compared to the complex for the spiritual tourist, now present) but still, it is a hut build after Baba spoke about it.

This is not from a sure source, but maybe Arjun you would know a bit more on this?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

A numberless Discussion CD (most probably 200+), dated 26.12.06 at Jharsuguda, Orissa

Someone asked - Whenever someone used to write letters &/or contribute something (Yagya seva) for the Yagya enclosed in a cover to ShivBaba through Brahma Baba, they used to write ShivBaba, C/o Brahma. But why do PBKs still write like that? Why not just ShivBaba?

Baba replied saying that the first reason is that Brahma (Dada Lekhraj) is a dear child of ShivBaba. He plays (or played) a role of great tolerance. Now that child Krishna enters into the body of Father Ram and plays his part in a seed-form. Then he also enters into Jagdamba. He assumes a worship-worthy form. That is why it is not wrong to write ShivBaba, C/o Brahma.

Secondly, when Shiv enters into the body of Shankar (i.e. the soul of Ram), then he also happens to be a Brahma (because it has been said in the Murli that in whomsoever's body Shiv enters would have to be named as Brahma). And Brahma (Dada Lekhraj, i.e. the soul of Krishna) also enters into the body of Shankar. When the sanskars of the soul of Ram and Krishna become one and the same, then it becomes a form of Ardhanaareeshwar (A Bhaktimarg memorial in which Shankar and Parvati are depicted as the right and left half of the same body) The motherly love is also being showered through the same personality. That is why it is not wrong for the PBKs to write ShivBaba, C/o Brahma while sending letters to ShivBaba.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Note: Since Baba is almost always on tour, the vcds/discussion cds of the Murlis/discussions are sometimes released without numbers, but contain the name of the place and date of narration of the clarification Murli/discussion and/or the Sakar Murli/Avyakt Vani that was being clarified. Such CDs are assigned serial numbers after a few days and the information is circulated amongst all the PBKs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Discussion CD No.191, Talipuramba-25.10.06 and Nellore-28.10.06

1. Someone asked - who is the Father and who is the son in the proverb "Son shows Father, Father shows son''? Baba said Father is Shiv and Son is Shankar (i.e. the soul of Ram). Shankar is the first child. He reveals the Father Shiv and Father Shiv reveals the son Shankar in the world.
Dear arjun Bhai.

Again the explanation given by Baba does not tally with the Murli points which says many times that "ShivBaba ka ek hi murabi baccha hai brahma" (meaning that ShivBaba has only one child ie brahma ie Krishna.)

Also i have heard for the first time that Shankar is son of shiv; Murlis state that shiv is ever pure and Shankar is also ever pure; and shiv kabhi patit nahin banta toh Shankar bhi kabhi patit nahin banta ; so how can Shankar become son of shiv just beats me; also according to Murlis Shankar is always in the Subtle Region (sukhmavatanwasi) and so how can subtle Shankar become son of ShivBap; also according to adv. knowledge Shankar is mixed part of 3 souls (shiv+Ram+Krishna); so how can 3 souls become son of one soul shiv; this is just beyond my understanding;

Can any pbk please throw some light on these ambiguities between answers given by Baba and the Murli points and the conventional teachings of advance knowledge?
shivsena.
aimée
PBK

Post by aimée »

I don't think any of us has the ultimate truth, as trying to reach this point is the aim of our journey. Brahma is the one in whom Shiv enters, Lekhraj Kirpalani was called Brahma, Prajapita is also called Brahma, Shankar might mean the combination of the mother and the Father, and sometimes the part of destruction.

It seems difficult to answer to your questions, because what we will find in the clarification is personal, according to the shooting we are creating for ourself. For Shankar being the son of Shiv means that he might consider his creation as a role, or he might consider only Ram, he seems to call Ram, Prajapita, Shankar according to the context. This is why it is always delicate to extract a sentence in a clarification (already third class) and interpret it the way we think it goes, as if it is what Baba wanted to say. This knowledge is so deep, that we cannot reach the end of it ...