Q&A: PBK Murli discussions

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
aimée
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by aimée »

Thank you Ex-I Bhai for all this precious information. I have started it, it looks very interesting ...
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Discussion CD No.237 dated 12.01.07 at Jainagar, Bangalore

Kisi nay poocha: Ashta Dev may chah baaki hai, voh surrender varg may aatey hain kya ya?
Baba nay kaha:
Surrender buddhi nahee hongey toh 16000 kee list may hee kaisey aa jaayengey? Ye toh 8 hain. Jo surrender ho jaayengey voh hee 16000 may aayengey; voh hee Raja Rani banengey. Surrender nahee hongey, Ashta Dev toh ban-ney ka sawaal hee nahee. Nashtomoha smritilabdha kee unki pehli shifth hai, unka pehla gun hoga. Jabsey gyaan may aaye hongey tabsey lekar kay ab tak duniya say moh nasht, duniya kay padaarthon say moh nasht, jaisey Baba chalaayega, jo khilaayega, jo pahnaayega, so hee pahnengey. Ye nahee chaahiye, hamey ye hee chaahiye, ham ghar say ye mangaayengey, ham ghar say vo mangaayengey. Ham iskay bagair nahee chal saktey. Ham uskay bagair nahee chal saktey ham chod kay chaley jaayengey. Ya ghar-ghar kee beemari vaaley bhi nahee hongey.

Prashna: Iska matlab voh surrender varg may hongey?
Baba nay kaha:
Nashtomoha ka matlab kya hai? Jis duniya ko chodkar aaye us duniya say moh nasht ho gaya. Baba say pyaar, Baba kay parivaar say pyaar.

Someone said – Six are remaining among the eight deities; do they come from the surrendered category?
Baba replied:
If they do not possess the intellect of a surrendered soul, then how can they come in the 'list of 16000' itself? These are just 8. Those who surrender, they would only get included in the list of 16000 and they would only become Kings and Queens. There is no question of those who do not surrender becoming the eight deities. Their first qualification, their first virtue is nashtomoha smritilabdha (being detached from the world and being in the remembrance of the Father). Ever since they would have entered the path of knowledge, they would be detached from the world, the things of the world. They would act, eat and dress in the way Baba wants them to. It would not be the case that 'I do not want this, I want this only, I would ask this thing to be sent from our house, I would get that thing to be sent from our house. I cannot live without this (person or thing). I cannot live without that. I would leave and go away.' Or they would also not have the sickness of 'home, home'.

Someone said – Does it mean they would belong to the surrendered category?
Baba replied
– What is the meaning of nashtomoha? One becomes detached from the world that one has left and come. Love for Baba and love for Baba’s family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:- The Hindi and English versions of the extracts of above mentioned Discussion CD are just draft versions.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

aimée wrote:Thank you Ex-I Bhai for all this precious information. I have started it, it looks very interesting ...
I have published some more copies of pages with Shewakram/Sevak Ram's name in it here; Sevak Ram, Piu Vanis and the history of Om Mandli.

I am continuing to work through this and try and work what is going on. I might be wrong that the 'Om Mandli Bhaibund Committee' is the "Anti-Party", can anyone help me here? Was the 'Om Mandli Bhaibund Committee' the 'Anti-Party' or a third-party, i.e. a voice of reason between the two warring sides?
aimée
PBK

Post by aimée »

As far as I know, Om Mandli was the name of the Yagya at the beginning, when the Father Sevakram and the mother Gita Mata were leading the Yagya, and were the traditional Gita was explained. There was a friction between the mother and the Father, because the mother wanted to keep all type of children in the gathering, even those who would not respect the disciplines and principles of the Yagya. The Father was stricter, because he did not accept this, then he departed. there is a good explanation about "Om" on the VCD 216:

"So Brahma Baba had these divine visions at that time. Nobody else had the divine visions. So he had a practical experience. That is why he grasped that knowledge nicely and after returning to Sindh, Hyderabad, he got detached from the world and started a spiritual gathering (satsang). In that satsang the sound of Om used to be uttered. In the scriptures also it has been written that the first word that emerged from the mouth of Brahma was Om. 'Aa', 'Oo', 'Ma'. 'Aa' means Brahma, 'Oo' means 'Vishnu', 'Ma' means Mahesh. Even when the Supreme Soul Shiv comes in this world, then he comes along with three personalities.

Brahma means the mother, to whom the matter of divine visions was narrated and who listened to the divine visions first of all. She is Brahma. And there was another mother present along with her. She also heard it and along with it she also understood something from inside. And the third personality, who was the narrator, in whom Supreme Soul Shiv had entered because Shiv enters into Shankar only. He does not enter into Vishnu and Brahma to play the role of a Father. The sowing of the seed of knowledge takes place through Father Ram. Krishna is a child. The question of sowing the seed does not arise at all through the one possessing a child-like intellect.

So, these are the matters of 1936. All the three personalities were visible in 1936. Father Ram in whom Shiv Supreme Soul enters in a definite manner, the one in whom He had entered in the beginning also and the one through whom He gets revealed in front of the world in the end also is the final Chariot (mukarrar rath). He is Father Ram who gets revealed in the form of Shankar in front of the world. And the second personality maintains a balance between love and law. Vishnu.

The third personality is the one who narrated the matters of divine visions and the one, who heard the matters of, secrets of divine visions through her ears. So the foundation for listening and narrating was laid through Mother Brahma. Later on, that mother narrated the matter of secrets of the divine visions to Dada Lekhraj Brahma."

There is another explanation on another clarification about the whole name, Om Mandli, but I don't remember the number, maybe Arjunbhai could help on this one ...
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Discussion CD No.235 dated 10.01.07 at Hyderabad mini-Madhubans

Kisi nay poocha – Baba srishti roopi rangmanch ka jo pehla patta hai Brahma Baba, un poori tarah nashtomoha smritilabdha huay bagair kisi ka ho sakta hai?
Baba nay uttar diya
Nashtomoha toh tab kaha jaaye jab saakaar may sambandhi hon. Saakaar may sambandhi hee nahee hain toh nashtomoha kis say hongey? Hm?

Kisi nay poocha: Baba koi point samajh may nahee aaye toh usay anishchay kaha jaata hai kya?
Baba nay kaha
: Point samajh may nahee aaye toh usay poocha ja sakta hai na. Point samajh may nahee aaya ye bhi toh manasa ka potamail hai na. (Kisi nay kaha- par yah sanshay...) Manasaa ka potamail saamney rakhnaa voh koi kharaab baat toh nahee hai. Bhaley doosrey samajhtey rahein ki dekho iski mentality kya hai? Samajhney doh. Ham kachrey ko andar kyon chipaa kar rakhein?

Kisi nay poocha: Par usay anishchay kay kaaran nahee kah saktey hain na Baba?
Baba nay kaha:
Khud hee toh kah rahey ho jo chintan hota hai, jaisa chintan hota hai vaisa hee chitt aur vibration banta hai. Lagaataar ek jaisa hee chintan chaltaa rahega, chaltaa rahega, aur ant matey so kya ho jaayegi? Voh gati ban jaayegi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone said – Baba can anyone become nashtomoha smritilabdha (i.e. gain victory over attachment and remain in the remembrance of Baba) without the first leaf of the stage-like world, i.e. Brahma Baba becoming nashtomoha smritilabdha?
Baba replied
One would be said to be nashtomoha when one has relatives in corporeal form. When there are no relatives in corporeal form at all, then, from whom will one become detached?

Someone said – Baba, is it be said to be faithlessness if one does not understand any pont?
Baba replied
If one does not understand any point then that can be asked, isn’t it? If a point is not understood, then that is also a potamail of the mind, isn’t it? (Someone said – but this doubt...) Presenting the potamail of the mind is not a bad thing. Although others may keep thinking that – look, what is his mentality? Let them think. Why should we keep the garbage in our mind?

Someone asked: But it cannot be said to be because of faithlessness, isn’t it Baba?
Baba replied:
You yourself are telling. As our thoughts, so would be the mind and vibrations. If one keeps thinking in the same line continuously, then what would be the result in the end as per the thoughts? Our fate would become like that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:- The Hindi and English versions of the extracts of above mentioned Discussion CD are just draft versions.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Discussion CD No.232 dated 07.01.07 & 10.01.07 at Mumbai and Hyderabad mini-Madhubans

I. At Mumbai mini-Madhubans:

Kisi nay poocha: Baba, parivaar gyaan may chalega. Ye parivar arth kya hai? Mata-pitaa, Bhai-Bhen ya husband -wife, bachha, even sab mil kay kya?
Baba nay kaha:
Yahaan Brahman parivaar may aap kya samajhtey hain? Parivaar kisey kaha jaataa hai? (Kisi nay kaha – Mata, pita, Bhai, Bhen) Ye abhi poochney kee baat rah gayi? Hai kuch daal may kaala.

Someone asked: Baba, (it has been said that) the (entire) family would enter the path of knowledge. What is the meaning of this word ‘family’? Mother-Father, brother-sister, or husband-wife, son, even; does it include all of them?
Baba said:
Here in the Brahmin family what do you think – what is meant by a family? (Someone said – mother-Father, brother-sister) Does it remain to be asked? There is definitely something fishy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

II. At Hyderabad mini-Madhubans:

Kisi mataji nay poocha: Baba, shareeer panch tatwon say banaa hua hai; ye kya hai?
Baba nay kaha:
Paanch tatwa nahee hain shareeer kay andar? Mitti hai? Hai? Mitti hai. Havaa hai ki nahee andar? Havaa hai. Aag hai ki nahee? Khana pachaaya jaata hai. Thanda-thanda khana khaatey hain andar jaakar kay saara pighal jaata hai. Toh aag hai ki nahee? Aag bhi hai. Jal hai ki nahee? Jyada hissa jal ka hai. Jaisey prithvi may jyada hissa jal ka hai. Aisey hee is shareeer may bhi jyada hissa paani ka hai. Aur vacuum hai ki nahee shareeer kay andar? Vacuum maanaa aakaash. Khaali jagah. Paanchon ho gaye.

A mother asked: Baba, the body is made up of five elements; what is it?
Baba said:
Are there not five elements in the body? Is there soil (i.e. Earth)? Is it there? There is soil. Is there air inside or not? There is air. Is there fire (inside) or not? The food is digested. We eat cold food; it goes inside and everything gets melted. So is there fire or not? There is fire also. Is there water (inside) or not? The major portion is water. For example the major portion of the Earth is water. Similarly, in this body also, the major portion is water. And is there vacuum inside the body or not? Vacuum means sky. Empty space. So, all the five (elements) have been covered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:- The Hindi and English versions of the extracts of above mentioned Discussion CD are just draft versions. The words added within brackets in the English version have been added by the Translator to make the meaning more clear.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Discussion CD No.232 dated 07.01.07 at Mumbai mini-Madhubans

Kisi Bhai nay kaha: Prajapita nay jo potamail diya hai usay Didi-Dadiyon nay aaj bhi sambhaal kay rakha hua hai. Ram vali aatma nay jo potamail diya.
Baba nay kaha:
Potamail faad kay fenkana chaahiye ya kachrey ko sambhaal ke rakhna chaahiye? Hm? (Kisi nay kaha-Faad ke fenknaa chaahiye) Faad ke fenknaa chaahiye.
Kisi Bhai nay kaha: Usko Didi-Dadiyaan aaj bhi sambhaal ke rakhi hui hain.
Baba nay kaha:
Agar sambhaal ke rakha hua hai, toh voh kachraa failaaney kay liye rakha hai? Hm? Jo sambhaal ke liye, jo sambhaal ke rakha hai, voh failaaney ke liye rakha hai ya khatam karney ke liye rakha hai? (Kisi nay kaha- failaaney ke liye rakha hai) Failaaney ke liye toh kalyaan hoga ya akalyaan hoga?
Kisi nay kaha- Us say akalyaan hoga. Poorey vishwa ka akalyaan hogaa ya uska akalyaan hoga?
Baba nay kaha:
Rakhney vaalon ka bhi akalyaan hoga pehley aur baad may unka akalyaan hoga jo connection may aayengey.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A brother said: The potamail that was given by Prajapita, the potamail that was given by the soul of Ram has been kept carefully by the Didis-Dadis till date.
Baba said:
Should the potamail be torn and thrown away or should the garbage be kept carefully? Hm? (Someone said – it should be thrown away) It should be torn and thrown away.
A brother said: The Didi-Dadis have kept it carefully till date.
Baba said:
If they have kept it carefully, then have they kept it to spread that garbage or have they kept it to destroy it? Hm? Whatever they have kept carefully – have they kept it to spread or to destroy it? (Someone said – they have kept it spread it) If they have kept it to spread it, then will it cause benefit or will it cause harm?
Someone asked: Who will it cause harm? Will it cause harm to the entire world or to that person?
Baba said:
It will initially cause harm to those persons also who keep it and then it will cause harm to those who come in contact with them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

arjun wrote:Discussion CD No.232 dated 07.01.07 at Mumbai mini-Madhubans
A Brother said: The potamail that was given by Prajapita, the potamail that was given by the soul of Ram has been kept carefully by the Didis-Dadis till date.
That sounds a nasty thing to do.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Discussion CD No.232 dated 07.01.07 at Mumbai mini-Madhubans
Kisi nay poocha: Har Murli may aur har cassette may Krishna kee mahima jaroor, Krishna kee mahima jaroor gaayi hai ki Krishna 84 janma leta hai, Krishna sarva gun sampann hai, 16 kalaa sampoorna hai, lekin kahin bhi Ram ka jikra nahee kyon nahee aaya hai Baba ki Ram ke 84 janma hain? Kisi bhi Murli may aur kisi bhi cassette may nahee aaya hai?
Baba nay kaha:
Maana aapney Narayan Krishna 16 kalaa sampoorna ko dekha. Us Narayan ko nahee dekha jo karmaateet ban jaata hai.
Kisi nay kaha- Lekin ye toh Murli may aana chaahiye na Baba.
Baba nay kaha:
Aaya na, tum plus may aa jaatey ho. Voh toh Narayan Satyug ka banega. Sangamyug may koi direct nar say Narayan banta hai? (Kisi nay kaha: Ram vali aatma banti hai) Toh gaayan kiska hota hai? Nar say Narayan ban-ney ka gaayan hota hai? Ya nar say Prince ban-ney vaaley ka gaayan hota hai? Bhagwaan say kaun praapti kartaa hai? Voh toh devataa say praapti karega. Aur voh Bhagwaan say direct praapti karega. Toh kaun faaydey may rahega? 84 janma kiskay hongey? Suryavanshiyon kay 84 janma hongey ya Chandrama ko follow karney vaalon kay 84 janma hongey?

Someone asked: In every Murli and in every cassette Krishna has been praised without fail, Krishna has definitely been praised that Krishna takes 84 births, Krishna is all virtuous, he is perfect in 16 celestial degrees, but Baba, why has Ram not been mentioned anywhere that Ram takes 84 births? It has not been mentioned in any Murli and in any cassette.

Baba said:
It means that you have observed that Narayan & Krishna who is perfect in 16 celestial degrees. You have not observed that Narayan who becomes kalaateet (i.e. a stage beyond the 16 celestial degrees.)
Someone said: But this should be mentioned in the Murlis, isn’t it, Baba?

Baba said:
It has been mentioned, has it not? – You come into plus. He (i.e. Dada Lekhraj) would become Narayan of the Golden Age. Does anyone get transformed directly from a man to Narayan in the Confluence Age? (Someone said: The soul of Ram becomes) So, who is praised? Is it the one who gets transformed from a man to Narayan or is the one who gets transformed from a man to Prince? Who achieves the attainments from God? He (Dada Lekhraj) would achieve attainments from a deity and he (i.e. the soul of Ram) would achieve attainments directly from God. So who would reap the benefit? Who would take 84 births? Will the Suryavanshis take 84 births or will those who follow the Moon take 84 births?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:- The Hindi and English versions of the extracts of above mentioned Discussion CD are just draft versions. The words added within brackets in the English version have been added by the Translator to make the meaning more clear.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

John wrote:That sounds a nasty thing to do.
I don't know whether the brother who asked the question about Prajapita's potamail asked the question on the basis of any concrete information or on the basis of any statement heard from any BK/BK teacher. Baba might have given reply only because his views were sought on the subject.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Disc.CD No.238, dated 14.1.07 at Bangalore

Kisi Bhen nay poocha: Baba, Asht devon may aaney vaaley jo aatmaen hain, un log lokik may bhi Brahman hona, aisa kuch baat hai kya?
Baba nay kaha:
Yeh toh koi baat nahee, ye toh teen moortiyon ke liye kaha gaya hai ki Brahma Baba ka part voh bhi Brahman ka, Jagdamba ka part voh bhi Brahman ka, Shankar ka part voh bhi Brahman ka, Vaishnavi Devi ka part voh bhi Brahman ka. Foundation hee padta hai Brahmanon say. Antim janam may bhi voh Brahman hotey hain.
Kisi nay poocha- Beech kay janmon may bhi doosrey ... Baba nay kaha- Nahee, nahee ye koi baat nahee. (kisi nay kaha- doosrey janmon may bhi ...) Sangamyug may Brahman honay kee baat hai. Beech may Raja-Maharajaen banengey. Voh toh kshatriya hotey hain mostly.

A sister asked: Baba, is it true that the souls which are to become Asht Dev (the eight deities) should be Brahmins in their lokik life also?
Baba said:
There is nothing like that. This has been said about the three personalities that Brahma Baba’s part was also that of a Brahmin, Jagdamba’s part is also that of a Brahmin, Shankar’s part is also that of a Brahmin, Vaishnavi Devi’s part is also that of a Brahmin. The foundation itself is laid by Brahmins. In the last birth also they are Brahmins.
Someone asked: In the births in the middle part (of the drama) also (do they not take birth) in other (castes)?
Baba said:
No, no there is no such thing. (Someone asked- In the other births also ...) It is a matter of being Brahman in the Confluence Age. In the middle part (of the drama) they would become Raja-Maharajas (kings & emperors). They are mostly kshatriyas (warrior class) ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Disc. CD 228, dated 7.6.06 at Marut (Haryana)

Kisi nay kahaa: Baba, jab ShivBaba nay Brahma kay dwara Maa ka part bajaaya toh bachhon ko jab boltey thay toh meethey bachchey, meethey bachhey kahtey thay. Lekin ab jab Baap ka part chal raha hai toh Bhai Bhai kah karke boltey hain.
Baba nay kaha
: Baba nay misaal diya Murli may ki lokik baap ko kahtey hain, kya? Lokik baap kabhi bachhon say kahtey hain kya mujhey Yaad karo, mujhey Yaad karo? Automatic bachhey Yaad kartey hain (kisi nay kaha-samajh jaatey hain) aur yahaan? Yahaan baar baar Baap ko kahna padtaa hai mujhey Yaad karo, mujhey Yaad karo. Fir bhi (Kisi nay kaha – bhool jaatey hain) Fir bhi nahee kartey toh ye kahaan kee baat hai? Jab Brahma Baba jeevit thay, us samay kee ye baat hai ya abhi kee baat hai? Arey, kis samay kee baat thi? Arey kuch toh bolo. Brahma Baba jab jeevit thay, us samay kee ye baat thi. Kya? Ki meethey bachchey mujhey Yaad karo, mujhey Yaad karo. Kyonki voh mujhey kahney vaala vaastavik roop tha hee nahee Baap. (Kisi nay kaha-Achhaji) Isliye baar-baar kahna padta tha ‘mujhey Yaad karo, mujhey Yaad karo’ Baar baar bhool gaye. Aur abhi? Abhi Baap toh hai lekin voh swayam sweekaar nahee kartaa ki mai Baap hoon. Gupt part hai. Isliye bachhey bhool gaye hain aur jab pratyaksh hoga toh koi ko kahnaa nahee padega ki mujhey Yaad karo. Aur na abhi kah raha hai ki mujhey Yaad karo. Pehley kahtey thay aur abhi kahtaa bhi nahee hai ki mujhey Yaad karo. Toh fark pad jata hai.

Someone asked: Baba, when ShivBaba played the part of a mother through Brahma, when he used to speak to the children, he used to say, 'sweet children, sweet children'. But now when the part of a Father is going on, he calls as ‘brother, brother’.
Baba said:
Baba has given an example in the Murli that - does the lokik Father say, does the lokik Father ever tell the children – 'remember me, remember me?' The children remember automatically (Someone said – they understand) And here? Here the Father has to tell repeatedly – remember me, remember me. Even then (Someone said – they forget) Even then they do not remember. So, to which time does this pertain? Is it a matter pertaining to the period when Brahma Baba was alive or is it a matter of the present time? Arey, to which time does it pertain? Arey, speak something. It was a matter pertaining to the time when Brahma Baba was alive. What? (The matter) that ‘sweet children, remember me, remember me.’ Because that personality who used to say ‘me’ was not the actual form of the Father at all. (Someone said – Achcha, ji) That is why it was required to be told repeatedly – remember me, remember. They forgot repeatedly. And now? Now Father is indeed present but he himself never accepts that I am the Father. It is an incognito part. That is why the children have forgotten. And when he would get revealed, then nobody would have to be told that 'remember me'. And neither is he telling now that - 'remember me'. Earlier he used to tell and now he does not even tell that remember me. So there is a difference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Disc.CD No.246, dated 26.01.07 at Tadepalligudem

Kisi Bhai nay poocha – Baba, baahar kee duniya may aajkal rishwat jyada chaltee hai. Iska shooting Brahman prapanch may kaisey hoti hai? (Baba nay kaha- Hm?) Rishwat jyada chaltee hai baahar kee duniya may. (Baba nay kaha- Hm?) Brahman prapanch may iska shooting kaisey hoti hai?
Baba nay kaha:
Brahmanon kee duniya may rishwat leney vaaley nahee hotey hain? Bina shooting kay koi kaam hota hai broad drama may? Rishwat lena mana pakshpaati ban-na aur pakshpaati banaanaa. Toh yahaan aisa nahee hota hai?

A brother asked: Baba, now a days a lot of bribery is prevalent in the outside world. How does its shooting take place in the world of Brahmins? (Baba asked-Hm?) A lot of bribery is prevalent in the outside world. (Baba asked: Hm?) How does its shooting take place in the world of Brahmins?
Baba replied:
Are there not persons taking bribe in the world of Brahmins? Does any task take place in the broad drama without its shooting taking place? Taking a bribe means becoming biased and making biased. So, does such a thing not happen here?

Kisi mata nay poocha: Baba, Satyug may pushpak viman hota hai, bolke hota hai. Voh kya hai? Kis tarah hongey pushpak vimaan?
Baba nay kaha:
Yahaan toh aeroplane vimaan aadi joa bhi hain voh kaarkhaanon may banaaye jaatey hain. Banaaney vaaley manushya hotey hain. Aur vahaan manushya hotey hee nahee hain. Man chalaatey hee nahee hain. Vahaan man unka merge rahtaa hai. Devataen jo hain voh koi prakaar kee man-buddhi nahee chalaatey. Unko sab kuch banaa-banaaya muhaiyya miltaa hai. Aur kaun banaa karke deta hai? Devataaon ko kheti karnee padtee hai kya? Koi kheti nahee karnee padtee. Kaarkhaanon may kapdey aadi banaaney padtey hain kya? Koi kapdey aadi nahee banaaney padtey. Prakriti unko sab kuch muhaiyya kartee hai. Aisey-aisey paid hotey hain, jinmay kapdaa apney aap nikalta hai. Fine, badhiya kapdaa. Toh aisey-aisey pakshi nahee ho saktey jo vimaan ka kaam karey? Voh pakshi nazar kay ishaarey par udtey hain. Koi kal-kaarkhaaney may nahee banaaye jaatey. Praakritik taur par bantey hain. Jaisey devataaon ka janma hota hai, vaisey vahaan sukhdaayi pakshiyon ka bhi janma hota hai. Antar sirf itnaa hai, ki yahaan kay pashu pakshi dukh deney vaaley bhi hotey hain aur vahaan kay pashu pakshi? Dukh deney vaaley nahee hongey. Sukhh deney vaaley hongey.

A mother asked: Baba, there are Pushpak Vimaans (airplanes) in the Golden Age. What is that? How would be the planes?
Baba replied:
Here the airplanes, etc. whatever is existent is manufactured in factories. The manufacturers are human beings (manushya) and there (i.e. in the Golden Age) they are not manushya at all. They do not use their mind at all. There their mind remains merged. The deities do not use their mind and intellect in any manner. They get everything readily available. And who makes it ready for them? Are the deities required to do farming? They are not required to do any farming. Do they have to manufacture clothes etc. in the factories? They are not required to manufacture any cloth, etc. Nature makes everything available to them. There are such trees, from which the clothes emerge automatically. Fine, nice cloth. So can’t there be such birds which act as planes? Those birds fly on the hints of the eyes. They are not manufactured in any factory. They are prepared naturally. Just as deities take birth, the comfort-giving birds also take birth there. The only difference is that here the animals and birds even cause sorrows and what about the animals and birds there? They would not be the ones causing sorrows. They would be the ones to cause pleasure.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Kisi Bhai nay poocha: Baba, currency fail hota hai boley Baba. Behad may currency mana kya Baba? (Baba nay kaha: Hm?) Currency fail hota hai. (Baba – currency mana note) Behad may kya Baba?
Baba nay kaha: Vo currency jo chaltee hai vo toh baahar kee duniya may chaltee hai. Us say len-den kiya jata hai. Vastuon ka aadaan-pradaan hota hai currency kay aadhaar par. Currency kay aadhaar par aadmi badaa, dhanvaan aur gareeb mana jaata hai. Yahaan toh gyaan rattan hai, jo currency hain. Koi kay paas gyaan ratarn aisey hotey hain jo Yaad kee yaatra ko badhaatey hain pavitrata ko badhaatey hain. Voh unkee ho gayee positive currency. Aur koi kay paas gyaan rattan aisey hotey hain, ki doosron ko sunaaney kay liye hotey hain, swayam dhaaran karney ke liye nahee. Misuse kartey hain, voh currency fail ho jaati hai. Voh currency chaahey sthool ho aur chaahey sookshma ho gyaan ratnon kee. Aisee currency jab fail hogi toh Parmaatma Baap kay jo sachhey bachhey hongey unkay bhaagya ka bhandara khula rahega aur jo currency ko misuse karney valley hongey chaahey sthool currency ho chaahey sookshma currency ho misuse karney vaaley down ho jaayengey.

A brother asked: Baba! Baba has said that the currency would fail. What is the meaning of currency in unlimited sense? (Baba said: Hm?) Curency fails. (Baba said: Currency means notes) What does it mean in unlimited sense?
Baba said: That currency which is in use, is in use in the outside world. Transactions are done through that. Things are exchanged on the basis of currency. Man is considered to be big, wealthy and poor on the basis of currency. Here it is the gems of knowledge, which is currency. Some possess such gems of knowledge, which promote the journey of remembrance, increase the purity. That happens to be their positive currency. And some possess such gems of knowledge, which are for being narrated to others, not for imbibing oneself. The currency that is misused fails. Whether that currency is gross or subtle, i.e. a currency of gems of knowledge. When such currency fails, then the treasure-box of fortune would remain open for the true children of the Supreme Soul Father and those who misuse the currency, whether it is the gross currency or the subtle currency, those who misuse would experience downfall.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Kisi Bhai nay poocha: Sangamyugi Krishna ka part Prajapita may pravesh karke Dada Lekhraj bajaatey hain ya Prajapita bajaatey hain?
Baba nay kaha:
Meri aatma ka naam padta hai, baaki sabkey shareeer ka naam padta hai. Kya? Ek Shiv hai jiskee aatma ka naam aatma hai. Aur voh Shiv hai. Deh ka naam nahee hai. Baaki jo bhi aatmaen hain unka naam tab padtaa hai jab shareeer dhaaran kartee hain. Toh shaastron may jis Krishna kee baat aai hai, voh kaunsa Krishna hai? (Kisi nay kaha: Sangamyugi Krishna) Shaastron may jis Krishna kay saath Kans dikhaya hai voh kaunsa Krishna hai (Kisi nay kaha: Prajapita) Sangamyugi Krishna hai. Aur voh aatma hai ya shareeer kay saath hai? (Kisi nay kuch kaha) Ek Shiv ka naam aatma kay oopar hai. Aur baaki sabka naam shareeer kay oopar hai. Toh Krishna ka naam shareeer kay oopar hai ya aatma kay oopar hai? Shareeer kay oopar hai.

A brother asked: Baba, does Dada Lekhraj enter into Prajapita and play the role of Confluence-Aged Krishna or is it Prajapita who plays this role?
Baba said: (It has been said in the Murli that)
My name is based on my soul, rest of the souls get their names based on their bodies. What? It is Shiv alone whose soul’s name is soul. And He is Shiv. It is not the name of the body. All other souls get a name only when they assume a body. So, which Krishna has been mentioned in the scriptures? (Someone said: The Confluence-Aged Krishna) Which Krishna has been depicted along with Kansa in the scriptures? (Someone said: Prajapita) It is the Confluence-Aged Krishna. And is he a soul or is he along with a body? (Someone said something) The name of Shiv alone is based on the body. All others’ names are based on the bodies. So, is Krishna’s name also based on the body or is it based on the soul? It is based on the body.