Guidance on the PBK forum

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by andrey »

Dear brother ex-l,

Please excuse me, because I didn’t get it right. I read "I am not sure we all agree atma" that’s why the answer was this. Why should we leave others hungry, so that they come to us? In the spiritual toolkit all kinds of tools are there. One cannot nail a nail with a knife.

Dear Mother Bansy,

A perfect jewel can be sold by any seller. Today there are also selling machines.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Andrey wrote:A perfect jewel can be sold by any seller. Today there are also selling machines.
Yes Brother, I agree too. There are many fakes in the market, fake jewels as well as fake salespeople. Selling is an art. Actually, it is sometimes good to see a passionate salesperson, we're all artists.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Andrey wrote:Why should we leave others hungry, so that they come to us?

Because where someone has been starved for a long time, you can kill them by feeding them too much. So as food, so as knowledge. Its a tendency I experienced and saw often amongst BK Brahmins.

Likewise, individuals need a balanced food. With too much of the salt of truth, you can kill children altogether. Let them taste a little, if it is good and they like it, they will come back for more. Look at The Master Himself. Look at the structure of the Sakar Murlis. They go [approx];

" Praise ... Praise ... Praise ... waffle ... waffle ... waffle ... truth. Waffle ... Waffle ... Waffle ... Praise ... sore truth! Praise ... Praise ... Praise ... something nice sweet or spicy ... truth. Waffle ... waffle ... waffle ... Truth ... Praise."

See how the Satguru teaches through example and gently massages the heads of the children. That is how it is done. If you go, "TRUTH ... TRUTH ... TRUTH ... SORE TRUTH ... TRUTH ...wafflewafflewaffle...", folk have already killed them or they have run away. It is like punishment not medicine to the soul. You need to build individuals up before they are strong enough to take the medicine. To take a Murli point and be able to say it 10 different ways is to show that you have digested it yourself.

Does that help? Does anyone else understand what I am trying to say here? Has anyone considered the Avyakt Murlis in this fashion?
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Dear brother ex-l,

Look at your posts and show their praise, waffle, truth. When we love someone we are happy only when he calls and says "hallo". As long as the Supreme Soul says "Om Shanti" we dance, the souls feel happiness, because it if about the stage He is in and the stage we feel we also become.

It is such a special knowledge that we are thirsty or hungry for just one drop. We are a soul. That's all we get intoxicated in. Are we to make people beg from ourselves when we ourselves are the ones who receive? Are we to make them ask when it is a right for them to have without asking. Is it not that it is because this way we too are little bit important, Without us they remain thirsty and hungry. No we should relate this knowledge with the conciousness of who gives this knowledge, and not claim authority and show off to people how well we have imbibed. We have to imbibe only one thing. I am a soul. My Father is a soul. And show Him - where He is - what does He give etc.

Dear Mother Bansy,
I meant there is no difference to the seller. The jewel is the same no matter the seller. In the case of a machine there is even no seller. However here it is different. When giving jewels we mix our own self and spoil. There may even be this case of speculation - taking for nothing - giving for something.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Brother Andrey,
You're right.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Andrey wrote:Are we to make people beg from ourselves when we ourselves are the ones who receive? Are we to make them ask when it is a right for them to have without asking. Is it not that it is because this way we too are little bit important, Without us they remain thirsty and hungry.
Andrey, you did not read or comprehend what was said, presumed a negative and then started to spew on me again. I use the word "spew" specifically because it means an uncontrollable flood of undigested material.

My honest answer is, I am sorry to say, that as you have spent very little time in person with other Bramins to polish your virtues, and my guess little to no time on the actually service field - you do not know what you are talking about and are better to say nothing. Best find a Mata or Kunya to put forward and be the instrument to protect them, is not it?
  • So why does Baba say "take the pulse", like a spiritual doctor?
"This is why you should check their pulse and give them medicine accordingly", Sakar Murli 2003/02/03? Or "You should first of all feel their pulse. You must not say the same things to everyone", Sakar Murli 2003/12/06 etc. He says, "Someone who feels the pulse of others has to be clever", and I agree with him on this. Forcefeed a patient and they will die. I know this to be true.

But, tell us, just to establish your qualifications, what is the fruit of your service? Rather than clubbing we inferior souls with hammers of Gyan; what have you learned, both positive and negative, on the service field?
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Is it better to “have bowel movements” with digested food?

“Polishing” sanskars ... Baba teaches to become our own teacher. Better, give my ownself teachers training, polish myself. Need not clash with others to call it “polishing of sanskars”. Others need not polish me. Better hurry - change defect into effect. Need not be uncomfortable to others.

Fruit of service is happiness. Lastly, Baba speaks the most for the power of mental service. World cannot change by words or actions.

Service field is our own self.