Triple ex-BK Jokes

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
alladin
Friends and family of

sin ma

Post by alladin »

• Blood Badges
    Dreamsisters
    Lobby
    Letters from Madhuban
    Memories of a Shakti
    The Constant Sewadhari
    Good Night and Good Amrit Vela
You name it!!!
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Do you remember that famous quote from 'CasaBlancaSari' where BK Rick says ... "Of all the Raja Yoga Centers in all the towns in all the world, Jayanti walks into mine."?

Or BK Corleone in The GodFatherShiva saying: "I am gonna give him some Shrimat he cannot refuse."
  • 'Good Morning, Madhuban'
    'Around the 3 Worlds in 80 Days'
    'The King Janak and I'
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

Oh p%$s off the lot of ya! I've just had to run to the loo before I wet myself laughing. I've lost my serene and detached stage totally and now cant focus on anything no more. Bloody Hell!

Up in Smoke ... "Hey Man its smoky in here."

Perhaps, for teaching purposes the BKs should divide their members into 'houses' like we had at school and college, real Harry Potter-style -> Slitherin' etc.

Any suggestions as to what these four houses (or Eight?) should be called? Here's my offerings:
  • House 1: Suckup - colour Off White with marks on rear
    House 2: Gobble Chapati - colour Dirty White with turmeric blotches
    House 3: Big Badge for Madge - colour - Bright White so the badge stands out and proud
    House 4: Obese Want Sari - - colour - brilliant White so you can be seen at night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And members could then work up the hierarchal structures to the Utimate House: "SS Dream Life". colour - old and faded White
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

There is a semantic technique, or rather a lack of one, called "Argumentum ad Nazium" closely related to "Reductio ad Absurdum", basic gist of which goes; who ever mentions the Nazis first loses. It works on the basis that Hitler supported X, therefore X must be evil, etc". It works because of the near-instant condemnation of anything to do with Hitler or the Nazis.

Of course, the BKs could accuse us of near-instant condemnation of anything to do with the BKWSU or, in reverse, BKs could say that anything to do with this website is bad because it is from this website alone (whether it is true or false.

OK, well, I lose. But like the Nazis, I lose in style. So, picking up from the well adverstised meeting between some Dadis and the Royalty of Nepal (who soon after massacred each other in a blood bath), I ask the question ... what would have happened had the Allies lost WWII and German taken over the British Empire in India. Or should that be written, the British Impure in India? Would the BKs have rediscovered their Aryan roots?

Working on the same theme, and remembering Netaji Bose and the Indian separatist movement's connection to Germany during WWII, I thought I would offer some new designs for BKWSU logos and a what one of their ad campaigns might just have looked like! Allegedly ...

"Usual disclaimer; any resemblance to persons dead or dead alive is purely co-incidental. No living SS members were hurt in the making of these images"
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Toilet humor

Post by fluffy bunny »

This was going to go in theIndia, in answer to Andrey's mythologization of Mata Bharata. As with most or all of my humor, it has a serious side. I guess I am too easily offended by God's earlier period of contempt for wild science proud Yadava cats. Until he discovered with built better microphones ...

In the West, around the 19th Century, they invented sanitary engineers and laid down sewer systems that ran for 100 years ... In India they continued the search for God. I always thought that what Indian needs were less Godmen and more sanitary engineers.
Of course, in the name of satire, this is not quite true. The earliest santitary systems go back as early as 4000 - 2500 BC in Babylonia, Iraq, 3200 BC in Scotland and 3000 - 2000 BC in Mohenjo-daro, Pakistan.

And here I am digging out the sewers of you know who.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

Not exactly ex Bk but some funny lines to share with anyone wanting a 'lighter' moment today:

Q. What kind of man was Boaz before he married Ruth?
A. Ruthless.

Q. What do they call pastors in Germany?
A. German Shepherds.

Q. Who was the greatest financier in the Bible?
A. Noah. He was floating his stock while everyone else was in liquidation.

Q. Who was the greatest female financier in the Bible?
A. Pharaoh's daughter. She went down to the bank of the Nile and drew out a small prophet.

Q. What kind of motor vehicles are in the Bible?
A. Adam and Eve were driven out of the Garden of Eden in a Fury.
David's Triumph was heard throughout the land.
Probably a Honda too, because the apostles were all in one Accord.

Q. Who was the greatest comedian in the Bible?
A. Samson. He brought the house down.

Q. What excuse did Adam give to his children as to why he no longer lived in Eden?
A. Your mother ate us out of house and home.
Q. Which servant of God was the most flagrant lawbreaker in the Bible?
A. Moses. He broke all 10 commandments at once.

Q. Which area of Palestine was especially wealthy?
A. The area around the Jordan. The banks were always overflowing.

Q. Who is the greatest baby-sitter mentioned in the Bible?
A. David. He rocked Goliath to a very deep sleep.

Q. Which Bible character had no parents?
A. Joshua, son of Nun.

Q. Why did not they play cards on the Ark?
A. Because Noah was standing on the deck. (Groan...)

PS... Did you know it's a sin for a woman to make coffee?
Yup, it's in the Bible. It says . . . "He-brews"
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

BKWSU Critique

Post by fluffy bunny »

Not so much a joke but a reality ... I see Andy's BKWSU Critique website has disappeared but have a look at what comes up if you follow that link ... BKWSU Critique.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

:lol: You people are funny.

Did anyone see the Frank Skinner show 'My toughest gig' or somesuch title?

He went to a New Age (Osho, I believe) group, lived the lifestyle and at the end of it did a stand up performance to the group entirely based on his experience.

I wonder what he'd make of the BKs.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

"Hey Pete, how's your brother Joseph?"

"Oh, he's out in Malaysia, starting a new center and doing Baba's service for the Yagya."

"And did not you have a sister in Gyan as well, Lynne? - How's she doing?"

"She's well too. She is the Zone-in-Charge of Eastern Europe, living in Hungary and creating the Golden Age through Baba's service."

"And your older brother BK Paul?"

"Oh, he moved back home to his ex-wife ..."

"And is he doing Baba's service there too?"

"What, are you crazy? Do you think any BK could posssibly be able service within their own family?"
paulkershaw
ex-BK

m

Post by paulkershaw »

A Southern African Situation made light--->

Mugabe dies and goes to heaven. When he gets there, St.Peter tells him that he is not on the list and he does not belong in heaven. Mugabe must go to hell.

So off Mugabe goes to hell where Satan gives him a hearty welcome and tells him to make himself at home. Then Mugabe notices that he left his luggage in heaven and tells Satan, who says "No problem, I'll send a couple of little devils to get your stuff."

When the little devils get to heaven they find the gates are locked St. Peter is having lunch - and they start debating what to do. Finally one comes up with the idea that they should go over the wall and get the luggage.

As they are climbing the wall, two little angels see them, and one angel says to the other, "My Lord, look at that! Mugabe has been in hell no more than ten minutes and we're already getting refugees!".
paulkershaw
ex-BK

Post by paulkershaw »

I think that the subject of channeling and psychic stuff is all about Crossing Over ... (to a new way of understanding) such as this:
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

"Mr. Alexander Fiarkovsky, Soviet Peace Committee Vice-President,
presenting an inscribed fragment of a nuclear missile to Dadi Prakashmani
at Mt. Abu at the Global Co-operation for a Better World Conference"

paulkershaw
ex-BK

Post by paulkershaw »

Two cows are standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning."

"I don't believe you," says Dolly.

"It's true; no bull!" exclaims Daisy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
paulkershaw
ex-BK

Post by paulkershaw »

Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root canal?

His goal: "transcend dental medication"
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

That's awful :lol: :lol:.