Practical use of Baba's knowledge

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Practical use of Baba's knowledge

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.

This forum has hardly completed a month's full fledged existence and differences have already started cropping up between the members leading to slightly unsavoury situations now and then.

I feel that respect for each other's feelings and views would not only lead to progress of this forum but also attract more members. Personal remarks can be avoided as they may lead to disenchantment with the form and exodus of members. We should strive to grow our family, for which Baba has given and is still giving us wonderful knowledge.
I know that everyone on this forum is a knowledgeful and experienced person well versed with Baba's directions on how to practically use the knowledge in one's life, but still it would be good to revise some aspects of Baba's knowledge which are very useful for practical application in our life.

Therefore, if everyone agrees, I wish to start a series of posts (once in every few days) containing quotes from Baba's Murlis and the Avyakt Vanis which could be useful in one's practical life and would also be helpful in maintaining a cordial relationship between all the members on this forum.

If anyone feels it is not necessary we can discontinue. Members are welcome to express their views publicly or through private mails.
With regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Point no.1 - Daily Routine

Post by arjun »

POINT NO. 1 - DAILY ROUTINUE

"Subah say raat tak apna fix program daily diary banaao, kyunki jimmevaar aatmaen ho, rivaazi aatmaen nahi. Vishwa kalyaankaari aatmaen ho. Toh jitna badaa aadmi hota hai, uskee dincharyaa set hoti hai. Badey aadmi kee nishaani hai-accurate. Accurate ka saadhan hai dincharya kee setting. Ek vyakti 10 vyakti ka karya kar sakta hai. Settting say samay, energy sab bach jaati hai. Is kaaran ek kay bajaay 10 kaarya ho jaatey." (Avyakt Vani taareekh 9.10.81, page 35)

"Prepare a fixed programme daily diary from morning to night, because you are responsible souls, not routine (i.e.ordinary) souls. You are world benefactor souls. So the bigger (i.e. greater) a person is, his daily routine will be set. The indication of a big personality is – accurate. The means of becoming accurate is the setting of daily routine. One person can do the job of 10 persons. Time, energy and everything is saved through setting. Due to this reason 10 tasks can be accomplished instead of one." (Avyakt Vani dated 9.10.81, pg.35)
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bansy »

Dear Arjun Bhai,

First, let us be clear for all the members that the points raised in the thread "points for churning" and in this thread "Practical use of Baba's Knowledge" are from revised Sakar Murlis. Is this correct ?

If so, then have any members on this forum (i.e. BK or ex-BKs too), ever recall coming across the following from the date the point was made (in this example 9.10.81) up to present day at BK centres where are held daily morning Murli classes:
One person can do the job of 10 persons. Time, energy and everything is saved through setting. Due to this reason 10 tasks can be accomplished instead of one. (Avyakt Vani dated 9.10.81, pg.35)
These revised Murlis are on approximate five-year rotation (anyone please correct if this inaccurate), so such a point surely would have come out many times by now. Exact wordings in Murlis/Vanis may not be so easy to recall but numbers stand out more. Arjunbhai, are the points in the Avaykt Vanis you raise in these two threads accessible for PBKs, especially the older Avaykt Vanis ?

Regards
Bansy
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by john »

Also for clarification i'd like to add. Sakar Murlis are pre-1969 when Brahma was in the corporeal, Avyakt Vanis are spoken post-1969 through the corporeal medium of Dadi Gulzar. As PBKs consider it is only Brahma who enters Dadi Gulzar, then there is a difference. Avyakt Vanis are not classed as Murlis as such and are not part of the 5 year Murli cycle.

So ... do the PBKs have the 5 year cycle of Murlis and importantly for English speakers do they have the English translations? If so, in the spirit of service are they willing to share?
arjun
PBK

DHARNA POINTS 2 - FARISTHA (ANGELS)

Post by arjun »

DHARNA POINTS 2 - FARISTHA (ANGELS)

“Farishta arthaat is vikaari duniya, arthaat vikaari vaataavaran, vikaari vibrations, vikaari swabhaav-sanskar, vikaari drishti va vritti say parey rahney vaaley. In sab baton say nyaarey. Sadaa vah baap kay pyaarey aur baap unkay pyaarey….Jaisey baap nyaara hotey huay pravesh kar kaarya kay liye aatey hain, aisey farishta aatmaen bhi karmabandhan kay hisaab say nahi lekin seva kay bandhan say sharer may pravesh ho karm kartey aur jab chaahey tab nyaarey ho jaatey. Aisey karmabandhan mukt ho – isee ko hi farishta kaha jaata hai.” (Avyakt Vani taareekh 17.10.81, page 44)

“Farishta (angel) means those who remain detached from this vicious world, i.e. vicious atmosphere, vicious vibrations, vicious (human) nature & resolves, vicious vision or thoughts. They remain detached from all these matters. They always remain beloved for Father and Father remains beloved for them ... Just as Father comes to perform actions by entering into a human body while remaining detached, similarly angelic souls also perform actions by entering into the body for the purpose of service and not as a part of karmic bondage and they become detached whenever they wish. Are you free from such karmic bondages? This is only called farishta (angel).” (Avyakt Vani dated 17.10.81, pg.44 narrated through the physical medium of Gulzar Dadiji)

(Note:- the above English translation is rendered by one of the PBKs on the basis of the original Hindi text published by the BKs and reproduced as a transliteration in Roman script above. To check the authenticity of the above versions, one will have to check the original Hindi version of the Avyakt Vani published by the BKs)
arjun
PBK

DHARNA POINTS 3 - CHECKING

Post by arjun »

DHARNA POINTS No. 3 - CHECKING

“Karney kay pehley check karna yah hai yathaarth checking. Iskay karney kay baad check karo toh jo kar chukey vah toh ho hee gaya na! Isliye pehley check karnaa aur fir karnaa. Samajhdaar va knowledgeful kee nishaani hee hai pehley sochna, fir karnaa. Karney kay baad agar socha, toh aadha ganvaaya, aadha paaya. Karney kay pehley socha toh sadaa paaya. Gyaani too aatma arthaat samajhdaar sirf raat ko vaa subah ko checking nahi kartey, lekin har samay pehley checking karengey, fir karengey. Jaisey badey aadmi pehley bhojan ko check karaatey hain, fir khaatey hain. Toh yah sankalp bhi buddhi ka bhojan hai, isliye aap bachhon ko sankalp kee bhi checking kar fir sweekaar karnaa hai, arthaat karm may laana hai. Sankalp hee check ho gaya toh Vani aur karm swatah hee check ho jaayengey. Beej toh sankalp hai na. Aap jaisey badey aur koi Kalpa may huay hee nahi hain.” (Avyakt Vani taareekh 12.10.81, page 60-61, partiyon ke saath mulakaat)

“Checking before doing is the accurate checking. If you check after doing, then whatever you have already performed is already over, isn’t it! That is why first check and then act. The indication of being clever or knowledgeful is – first thinking then doing. If you think after doing, then you lose half and gain half. If you think before doing then you always gain. Knowledgful, i.e. intelligent souls do not check just in the night and morning, but they always first do checking and then act. For e.g. important personalities first get their food checked and then eat. So these thoughts are also the food of intellect. That is why, you children should also check the thoughts and then accept them, i.e. bring them into action. If you check the thoughts, then the words and actions will get checked automatically. Thought is the seed, isn’t it? There has not been anyone else greater than you in the Kalpa (cycle of 5000 years).” (Avyakt Vani dated 12.10.81, pg.60-61, narrated by the soul of Brahma through Gulzar Dadiji while meeting with parties)
arjun
PBK

DHARNA POINTS 4 - FOOD (Murli)

Post by arjun »

DHARNA POINTS 4 - FOOD (Murli)

“Kisi bhi prakaar kee kamjori hogi toh Maya aayegi. Jaisey kamjori say anek beemaariyon kay germs paida ho jaatey hain, aisey aatma kee kamjori say Maya ko janm milta hai. Kaaran hai apni kamjori aur uska nivaaran hai - roz ki Murli. Murli hee taaza bhojan hai, shaktishaali bhojan hai. Jo bhi shaktiyan chaahiye, un sabsey sampan roz ka bhojan milta hai. Jo roz shaktishaali bhojan grahan karta hai vah kamzor nahi ho sakta. Roz yah bhojan toh khaatey ho na, is bhojan ka vrat rakhney ki jaroorat nahi. Roz aisey shaktishaali bhojan milney say Master Sarvashaktivaan rahengey. Bhojan kay saath-saath bhojan ko hazam karney kee bhi shakti chaahiye. Agar sirf sun-ney kee shakti hai, manan karney kee shakti nahi, toh bhi shaktishaali nahi ban saktey. Sun-ney kee shakti arthaat bhojan khaaya aur manan-shakti arthaat bhojan ko hazam kiya. Dono shakti vaaley kamzor nahi ho saktey.” (Avyakt Vani taareekh 12.10.81, page 61-62)

“Even if any kind of weakness is there, then Maya will come. Just as germs of many kinds of diseases take birth due to weakness, similarly Maya takes birth due to the weakness of the soul. The reason is our weakness and its solution is – daily Murli. Murli is the fresh food, energytic food. One gets daily food containing whatever powers are required. The one, who consumes powerful food everyday, cannot be weak. You eat this food everyday, isn’t it? There is no need to keep a fast of this food. You will remain Master Almighty if you get such powerful food everyday. Along with food, the power to digest the food is also required. If there is only power to listen, and there is no power of thinking, then one cannot become powerful. The power to listen means eating food and power to think means digesting the food. Those with both powers cannot be weak.” (Avyakt Vani dated 12.10.81, pg.61-62 narrated by the soul of Brahma through Gulzar Dadiji )
arjun
PBK

DHARNA POINTS 5 - MERCY

Post by arjun »

DHARNA POINTS 5 - MERCY

“Sabhi brahman aatmaen apney ko aadi sanaatan pracheen dharm kee shreshth aatmaen arthaat dharmatma maantey hee ho. Toh, hey dharmatmaen, aap sabka pehla dharm arthaat dhaarna hai hee swa kay prati, Brahman parivar kay prati aur vishwa kee sarva aatmaon kay prati daya bhaav aur kripa drishti ... Chaahey koi kaisa bhi sanskaar vaala ho, lekin yah daya va kripa kee bhaavana va drishti patthar ko bhi paani kar sakti hai. Opposition vaaley apni position may tik saktey hain. Swabhaav kay takkar khaaney waaley thakur ban saktey hain. Krodh agni, Yoga jwala ban jaayegi. Anek janmon kay kadey hisaab-kitaab second may samaapt ho naya sambandh jut jaayega. Kitna bhi virodhi hai - vah is vidhi say galey milney vaaley ho jaayengey. Lekin in sabka aadhaar hai – ‘Daya Bhaav’... Jismay daya bhaav hoga vah sadaa niraakaari, nirvikaari aur nir-ahankari hoga. Mansa niraakaari, vaacha nir-ahankaari karmana nirvikaari. Isko kaha jaata hai dayaalu aur kripaalu aatma.” (Avyakt Vani taareekh 12.10.81, page 63-64)

“All the Brahmin souls consider yourselves to be the great souls or religious (i.e.pious) souls of Aadi Sanaatan ancient religion. So, O religious souls! The first religion, i.e. inculcation of all of you is to have a feeling of compassion and a merciful vision towards yourself, towards the Brahmin family and towards all the souls of the world ... Whatever resolve anyone may possess, this feeling or vision of compassion and mercy can transform even a stone into water. Those who are in your opposition can also remain in their position (i.e. in a soul conscious stage). Those, whose resolves clash, can also become Thakur (Master). The fire of anger will get transformed into a flame of Yoga. The difficult karmic accounts of many births will end in a second and a new relationship will be born. However opposite one may be – with this method he will embrace you. But the basis of all this is – ‘a feeling of compassion’. ... The one, who possesses the feeling of mercy, will always be incorporeal (niraakaari), viceless (nirvikaari) and egoless (nir-ahankaari). Mind will be incorporeal, words would be egoless and actions would be viceless. Such a soul is called compassionate or merciful soul.” (Avyakt Vani dated 12.10.81, pg.63-64 narrated through the body of BK Gulzar Dadiji)
arjun
PBK

DHARNA POINTS 6 - GENEROSITY

Post by arjun »

DHARNA POINTS 6 - GENEROSITY

“Devata arthaat deneyvaala. Sangam par Master Daata ho. Aadhakalp devata deney vaaley ho. Dwapar say bhi aapkey jad chitra deney vaaley devata hee kahlaatey hain. Toh saarey kalp kay sanskaar daatapan kay hain ... Hey iccha maatram avidya aatmaen, alpakaal kee ichha khaatir devata kay bajaay levata nahi bano. Detey jaao, detey huay ginati nahi karo. Mainey itna kiya, isnay nahi kiya, yah ginati karna daatapan kay sanskaar nahi! Faraakhdil baap kay bachhey yah baatein ginati nahi kartey. Bhandaarey bharpoor hain, ginati kyun kartey ho? Satyug may bhi koi hisaab-kitaab ginati nahi rakhtey. Royal family, raajyavanshi master daata hotey hain ... Rajyavansh arthaat daata ka ghar. Toh yah sanskaar bharney kay hain. Kahaan bharney hain? Kya Satyug may? Abhi say bharney hain na!” (Avyakt Vani taareekh 12.10.81, page 64-65 )

Devata, i.e. Deity means the one, who gives. You are Master Giver in the Confluence Age. For half a Kalpa, you are a deity, who gives. From the Copper Age also your inert (non-living) pictures are also called deities, who give. So your resolves of the entire Kalpa are of bestowing ... O iccha maatram avidya souls (i.e. souls who do not have any desires or even lack the knowledge of desires), do not become levata (seekers) instead of devata (givers) for the sake of temporary desires. Keep giving; do not count while giving. "I have done so much. He did not do.” This counting is not the resolve of bestowing. Children of benevolent (or generous) Father do not count these matters. The stocks are full. Why do you count? Even in the Golden Age accounts are not maintained. Those who belong to the royal family or the ruling dynasty are master bestowers ... Royal dynasty means the house of a bestower. So, this resolve should be inculcated. Where (when) is this resolve to be inculcated? Is it in the Golden Age? It has to be inculcated from now onwards, is not it?" (Avyakt Vani dated 12.10.81, pg.64-65, narrated through the body of BK Gulzar Dadiji)
arjun
PBK

DHARNA POINTS 7 - FIRST YOU

Post by arjun »

DHARNA POINTS 7 - FIRST YOU

“Haan-jee kay saath-saath ‘pehley-aap’, ‘pehley-mai’ nahin, pehley aap. Jaisey Brahma Baap nay pehley Jagat-Amba ko kiya na. Koi bhi sthaan may pehley bachhey, har baat may bachhon ko apney say aagey rakha. Jagat-Amba ko apney aagey rakha. ‘Pehley aap’vaala hee ‘Haan-jee’ kar sakta hai. Isliye mukhya baat hai ‘Pehley-aap’ lekin shubh bhaavna say. Kahney maatra nahin, lekin shubhchintak kee bhaavna say. Shubh bhaavna aur shreshth kaamna kay aadhaar say ‘Pehley aap’ karney vaala swayam hee pehley ho jaata hai. Pehley aap kahna hee pehla number hona hai. Jaisey Baap nay Jagdamba ko pehley kiya, bachhon ko pehley kiya, lekin fir bhi numberone gaya na. Ismay koi swaarth nahi rakha, nis-swarth pehley aap kaha, karkey dikhaaya. Aisey hee pehley aap ka paath pakka ho. Isney kiya arthaat mainey kiya. Isnay kyun kiya, mai hee karoon, mai kyun nahi karoon, mai nahin kar sakta hoon kya ! Yah bhaav nahi. Usnay kiya toh bhi baap kee seva, mainey kiya toh bhi baap kee seva. Yahaan koi ko apna-apna dhandha toh nahi hai na. Ek hee baap ka dhandha hai. Ishwariya seva par ho. Likhtey bhi ho Godly service, meri service toh nahi likhtey ho na. Jaisa baap ek hai, seva bhi ek hai, aisey hee isnay kiya, mainey kiya vah bhi ek. Jo jitna karta, usay aur aagey badhaao. Mai aagey badhoon, nahi doosron ko aagey badhaakar aagey badho. Sabko saath lekar jaana hai na. Baap kay saath sab jaayengey arthaaat aapas may bhi toh sab saath saath hongey na. Jab yahee bhaavana harek may aa jaaye toh Brahma baap kee Photostat copy ho jaao.” (Avyakt Vani taareekh 24.10.81, page 74-75)

“Along with ‘haan-jee’ (yes, please) there should be ‘pehley aap’ (first you). It should not be ‘first me’, it should be ‘first you’. Just as Father Brahma kept Jagat-Amba ahead of himself, isn’t it? At any place, he kept children ahead of himself. In every matter he kept children ahead of himself. He kept Jagat-Amba ahead of himself. Only the one who says ‘first you’ can say ‘yes please’. That is why, the main point is ‘first you’, but with a good feeling. It should not just be for name sake, but with a feeling of a well wisher. The one, who says ‘first you’ on the basis of good feelings and pious desires, will move ahead himself. Saying ‘first you’ is only becoming number one. For e.g. Father kept Jagdamba ahead of himself, he kept children ahead of himself, but even then became number one, isn’t it? He did not have any selfishness in it. He said ‘first you’ with a selfless feeling; he has shown in deeds. Similarly, one should be firm in the lesson of ‘first you’. ‘He did it’ means ‘I did it’. Why did he do it? I should only do it;Why shouldn’t I do it? Can’t I do it! One should not have this feeling. Even if he does it, it is Father’s service, even if I do it, it is Father’s service. Here nobody has his own business, isn’t it? It is a business of one Father. You are on Godly service. You even write ‘Godly service’. You don’t write, ‘My service’, isn’t it? Just as Father is one, service is also one, similarly, whether ‘He did it’, or ‘I did it ’; both are one & same. Howmuchsoever one does, you enable him/her to progress further. It’s not that I should progress further; encourage others to progress first and then progress yourself. You have to take everyone along, isn’t it? Everyone will go along with Father, i.e. everyone will be together, isn’t it? When this feeling comes in everyone, then you will become the photocopy of Father Brahma.” (Avyakt Vani dated 24.10.81, pg.74-75)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

DHARNA POINTS 8 - KUDAIKHIMATATGAAR

"Sada Yaad rakho-Khudaai Khidmatgaar hain. 'Mainey kiya' nahi, Khuda nay merey say karaaya. Is ek smriti say sahaj hee sarva vighnon kay beej ko sadaa kay liye samaapta kar do. ... 1. Abhimaan aur 2. Apmaan. Seva kay kshetra may vishesh vighna in do raaston say aata hai. Ya toh 'mainey kiya', yah abhimaan. Va toh merey ko kyun nahi aagey rakha gaya, merey ko yah kyun kaha gaya, yah mera apmaan kiya gaya. Yahee abhimaan aur apmaan kee bhaavana bhinn-bhinn vighnon kay roop may aa jaati hai. Jab hai hee khudaai khidmatgaar, karan-karaavanhaar Baap hai toh abhimaan kahaan say aaya? Aur apmaan kahaan say hua? Toh choti see galti hai na! Isliye kaha ki khuda ko juda nahi karo. Seva may bhi combined roop Yaad rakho. Khuda aur khidmat." (Avyakt Vani taareekh 1.11.81, page 102)

"Always remember that we are Khudaai Khidmatgaar (Godly servants). Do not think, "I did it', think, 'God enabled me to do it'. Destroy the seed of all the obstacles easily forever with this one remembrance. The seed of all kinds of obstacles lies in two words ... 1. Ego, and 2. Insult. Especially in the field of service obstacle comes through these two routes. Either it is the ego of 'I did it' or it is, 'Why was I not kept in the front? Why was I told this? It was my insult.' This feeling of ego and insult comes in the form of various obstacles. When you are Khudaai-Khidmatgaar (Godly servants), when Father is Karan-Karaavanhaar (doer-enabler), then where did ego come from? And how did insult take place? So it is a small mistake, is not it! That is why it has been said that do not separate God from yourself. Even in the service remember the combined form. Khuda (God) and Khidmat (service)." (Avyakt Vani dated 1.11.81, page 102)
arjun
PBK

DHARNA POINTS 9 - SILENCE POWER

Post by arjun »

DHARNA POINTS 9 - SILENCE POWER

"Silence ki shakti, krodh agni ko sheetal kar deti hai. Silence ki shakti vyarth sankalpon ki halchal ko samapt kar sakti hai. Silence ki shakti hee kaisey bhi puraaney sanskaar hon, aisey puraaney sanskaar samapta kar deti hai. Silence ki shakti anek prakaar kaay maansik rog sahaj samapta kar sakti hai. Silence ki shakti tadapti hui aatma ko jeeydaan day sakti hai. Silence ki shakti shaanti kay saagar baap say anek aatmaon ka milan kara sakti hai. Silence ki shakti anek janmon say bhatakti hui aatmaon ko thikaaney ki anubhooti karaa sakti hai. Silence ki shakti mahaan punya aatma aapko banaa sakti hai. Mahaan aatma, dharmatma sab banaa deti hai. Silence ki shakti second may teenon lokon ki sair karaa sakti hai. ... Silence ki shakti kam mehnat, kam kharcha balanasheen karaa sakti hai. Silence ki shakti samay kay khajaaney may bhi economy karaa deti hai arthaat kam samay may jyada safalta pa saktey ho. Silence ki shakti haahaakaar say jayjaykaar karaa sakti hai. Silence ki shakti sadaa aapkey galey may safalta ki maalaen pahnaayengi." (BKs dwara prakaashit Avyakt Vani taareekh 13.11.81, page 137-138, jo ki BK Gulzar Dadiji ka tan say sunaai gayi thi)

"The power of silence cools the fire of anger. The power of silence can end the turbulence of waste thoughts. The power of silence only can put an end to any kind of old sanskars (resolves or habits). The power of silence can easily end various kinds of mental diseases. The power of silence can give a fresh life to a suffering soul. The power of silence can enable the meeting of Father, the ocean of peace, with many souls. The power of silence can enable the souls who have been groping in the dark since many births to experience their destination. The power of silence can make you a great pious soul. It makes you a great soul, a righteous soul and everything. The power of silence can enable you to visit Three Worlds in a second.... The power of silence can enable you to gain a lot of fame with lesser hard work and lesser expenditure. The power of silence causes the economy of treasure of time, i.e. you can achieve greater success in lesser time. The power of silence can transform haahaakaar (i.e. cries of despair) into jayjaykaar (i.e. hails of victory). The power of silence will always put the garlands of success around your neck." (Avyakt Vani dated 13.11.81, page 137-138 published by BKs and narrated through the medium of BK Gulzar Dadiji)
arjun
PBK

DHARNA POINT NO. 10 - COOPERATION

Post by arjun »

DHARNA POINT NO. 10 - COOPERATION

"Sada swa prati aur sarva kay prati sahyog kee shubh bhaavana rakhtey huay sahyogi aatma bano. Vah aisa hai, va aisa koi karta hai, yah nahi socho. Kaisa bhi vaayumandal hai, vyakti hai, “Mujhey sahyog dena hai.” ... Sada chaahey tan say, man say, dhan say, mansa say, Vani say va karma say sahyogi ban-na hai. Agar koi man say nahi kar saktey toh tan aur dhan say sahyogi bano. Mansa, Vani say nahi toh karma say sahyogi bano. Sambandh judvaaney va sampark rakhaaney kay sahyogi bano. Sirf sandesh deney kay sahyogi nahi bano, apney parivartan say sahyogi bano. Apney sarva praaptiyon kay anubhav sunaaney kay sahyogi bano. Apnay sadaa harshit rahney vaali soorat say sahyogi bano. Kisi ko gunon kay daan dwara sahyogi bano. Kisi ko umang-utsaah badhaaney kay sahyogi bano. Jismay bhi sahyogi ban sako usmay sahyogi bano. Yahee sahaj Yoga hai ... Yah toh nahi sochtey ho ki merey may koi visheshata nahi. Koi gun nahi. Yah ho nahi sakta. Brahman ban-ney kee hee badi visheshata hai. Baap ko jaan-ney kee badi visheshata hai. Isliye apni visheshata dwara sadaa sahyogi bano." (Avyakt Vani taareekh 26.11.81, page 176-177)

"Always become a cooperative soul by having a good wish of cooperation towards self and everyone. Do not think, “He is like this, or does anyone do like this?” Howsoever may be the atmosphere or person, "I must extend cooperation." ... One must become cooperative always, whether through body, mind, wealth, thoughts, speech or actions. If you cannot extend cooperation through mind then become cooperative through body and wealth. If you cannot become cooperative through thoughts and speech then become cooperative through actions. Become cooperative in enabling relationships or contacts. Do not become cooperative just in giving message. Become cooperative through your transformation. Become cooperative in narrating your experiences of achievements. Become cooperative through your ever cheerful appearance. Become cooperative through the donation of virtues to someone. Become cooperative in enhancing the zeal and enthusiasm of someone. Become cooperative in whatever way you can. This is only easy Yoga ... Do you think that I do not have any specialty, any virtue? This cannot be possible. The biggest specialty is to become a Brahmin. The great specialty is to recognize Father. That is why become cooperative through your specialty." (Avyakt Vani dated 26.11.81, page 176-177)
arjun
PBK

DHARNA POINTS 11 ANCESTOR SOULS

Post by arjun »

DHARNA POINTS 11 ANCESTOR SOULS

"Aajkal majority – sachhey suukh aur shaanti kay va sachhi khushi kay pyaasey honay kay kaaran raasta dhoondh rahey hain. ... Aisey samay par aap poorvajon kaa kaarya hai – aisi aatmaon ko shamaa ban raasta dikhaana ... Aap poorvajon kee vritti vishwa kay vaatavaran ko parivartan karney vaali hai. Aap poorvajon kee drishti sarva vanshavali ko brotherhood kee smriti dilaaney vaali hai. Aap poorvajon kee baap kee smriti, sarva vanshavali ko smriti dilaayegi ki hamaara baap aaya hai. Aap poorvajon kay shreshtha karma vanshavali ko shreshtha charitra arthaat charitra nirmaan karney kee shubh aasha utpann karengey. Sabki nazar aap poorvajon ko dhoondh rahi hai ... Ultay vriksha kay hisaab say beej kay saath tanaa bhi oopar ooncha hai. Director beej aur mukhya doh pattey, Trimurti kay saath sameep kay sambandh vaaley tanaa ho. Kitni oonchi stage ho gayi. Isee oonchi stage par sthit raho. Toh had kee baatein kya anubhav hongi. Bachpan kay albeleypan kee baatein anubhav hongi. Apney behad kay bujurgpan may aao ... Aap poorvaj aatamaon kee aloukikta – sookshma shakti hai. Jo sab anubhav karein ki poorvajon dwara koi vishesh shakti utpann ho rahi hai ... Toh hey poorvaj aatmaen! Apni vanshavali kay praapti kay aashaon kay Deepak jalaay yathaarth manzil tak laao." (Avyakt Vani taareekh 28.11.81, page 180-181)

"Now a days majority are searching for the path as they are thirsty for true prosperity and peace or true joy. ... At such a time it is the task of you ancestors to show the path to such souls by becoming the source of light. ... The attitude of you ancestors will change the atmosphere of the world. The vision of you ancestors will remind all your descendants about the brotherhood.

The remembrance of Father by you ancestors will remind all the descendants that our Father has come. The great actions of you ancestors will create the good hope of building great character, i.e. character building in the descendants. Everybody’s eyes are searching for you ancestors ... From the point of view of an upside down tree, the stem above is also great (or high) along with the seed. You are the stem, who has close relationship with the director seed and main two leaves Trimurti. How high a stage it has become! If you stabilize yourselves on this high stage, then, how will you feel the limited matters? You will feel them to be the matters of carelessness of childhood.

Realize your unlimited elderliness ... The uniqueness of you ancestor souls is "subtle power." Everyone should experience that some special power is emerging from the ancestors ... So, O ancestor souls! Ignite the candles of hopes of achievements in your descendants and bring them up to the actual goal."
(Avyakt Vani dated 28.11.81, page 180-181, published by BKs and narrated through BK Gulzar Dadiji)
arjun
PBK

DHARNA POINTS 12 DOUBLE SERVICE

Post by arjun »

DHARNA POINTS 12 DOUBLE SERVICE

"Samay kam hai aur praapti karney chaahtey ho sabsey jyaada. Iskay kaaran tan bhi lagey, man lagey aur dhan bhi lagey isliye teeno prakaar kee service karni padey. Thodey samay may aapka teeno prakaar ka laabh jama hota hai, kyunki dhan kee bhi marks hai. Vah marks jamaa honay kaaran number aagey lay letey ho. Toh aap logon kay faaydey ke liye kahaa jaata hai ki apna dhan lagaana toh dhan kee subject may bhi ek ka padam miltaa hai. Sab taraf say agar ek hee samay may laabh ho sakta hai toh kyun na karo. Baaki jab nimitt bani hui aatmaen dekhengi, samay hee nahi hai, isay fursat hee nahi hai, apney khaaney ka bhi samay nahi milta, yah itna busy ho gaye hain toh automatically us say free kar dengi. Lekin jab tak itnay busy ho jaao tab tak yah jaroori hai. Yah vyarth nahi jaata hai, iski bhi marks jamaa ho rahi hai. Busy ho jaayengey toh drama hee aapko vah naukari karney nahi dega. Koi na koi kaaran aisa banega jo chaaho bhi lekin kar nahi sakengey. Iseeliye jaisey abhi chal rahey ho usmay hee kalyaan hai. Aisey nahi samjho hum surrender nahi hain. Surrender ho, direction pramaan kar rahey ho. Apney man say kartey ho toh surrender nahi ho. Ismay agar apni mat chalaatey ho ki nahi mai toh nahi karoongi, aur hee man mat hai. Isliye swayam ko sadaa halka rakho. Jo nimitt bani hui aatmaen hain, vah agar kahti hain toh samjho ismay hamaara kalyaan hai. Ismay aap nishchint raho. Ismay jo jyaada sochengey - mera shaayad part nahi hai, merey ko kyun nahi kahaa jaata hai, yah fir vyarth hai." (Avyakt Vani taareekh 12.3.82, page 284-285)

"The time is less and you wish to attain more among all (or maximum). For this, body, mind and wealth, all three will have to be invested. That is why one has to do all three kinds of service. All three kinds of benefits are accrued to you in a short period because there are marks for wealth also. You get a higher number (rank) because of the marks accrued on that account.

So it is said for your benefit only that if you invest your wealth, then you get multi-million (Padma) times in return in the subject of wealth also. If you can get benefit at the same time from all the sides then why shouldn’t you do it? But when the souls, who are instruments see that he/she does not get any time, he/she does not have any spare time, he/she does not even get time to eat, he/she has become so busy, then they will automatically make him/her free. But this is necessary, until you become so busy. This does not go waste. The marks for this are also getting accrued.

When you become busy, then the drama itself will prevent you from doing that job. Some or the other such reason will emerge that you will not be able to do (that job) even if you wish. That is why, benefit lies only in whatever way you are progressing now. Do not think that you are not ‘surrendered’. You are ‘surrendered’; you are performing actions as per directions. If you perform actions as per your own will, then you are not ‘surrendered’. If you mix your own opinion in this thinking that “I will not do” then it is even more a self-direction (manmat). That is why, always keep yourself light.

If the souls, who are instrumental, say anything, then think that our benefit lies in it. You don’t worry about it. In this matter, whoever thinks more that ‘Perhaps my role is not there; why am I not asked to do this’, then it is again wasteful."
(Avyakt Vani dated 12.3.82, page 284-285, published by BKs and narrated through BK Gulzar Dadiji)