The New President of America

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
alladin
Friends and family of

BK trials

Post by alladin »

I was just wondering which politics caused all of these Mohini's classes to suddenly appear on the rosary.

Was it a relay race whose athletes had not been properly introduced to us whilst skipping, jumping and stretching at the starting blocks? Some hand-over of "sacred guru's mantle"? Was she or anybody infused with special power, did she elbow through - not so difficult, considering her size! - bribe someone, gained majority in some incognito election that took place in some secret place? Or simply, just as in any corporation, a position became vacant and everyone is rushing forward to take advantage of it?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I don't know. Obviously she is being lined up for a higher position. Who decides these things and how? What are the odds between her and Jayanti ... who else is in the running ... and who will move up behind her if she does?

More sure is that whatever issues we raise her, some peon will be forwarding to them for further analysis ... and extra toli and dhristi.

Not something any pukka BK needs to bother their intellect with. "Everything will be accurate in Drama and each one will play their role perfectly just as they did last Kalpa. Zzzzzzz ..."
alladin
Friends and family of

racing forward

Post by alladin »

Right. Sorry for those pukka BKs who licked the feet, flirted with, tried to get into the graces of the wrong SS, who bet on the wrong horse. I see clans within the clan. And I see that I just started posting again and I am as caustic as ever. Sorry about that! Maybe being away from it all makes me over sensitive to rat races and stinky stuff within the BK organisations.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Mohini likes to sing her own praises and cut others down (this is called being powerful). She is a career brahmin through and through ... she also claims to be a trance messenger and brings her own Bhog messages.
master creator
BK

Post by master creator »

mr green wrote:Mohini likes to sing her own praises and cut others down (this is called being powerful). She is a career Brahmin through and through ... she also claims to be a trance messenger and brings her own Bhog messages.
Hello Mr green ... do you have evidence to support what you are saying?

Why will she bring her own Bhog messages?

IBY, *
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Unfortunately, mr green has just left on holiday for three weeks, telling us in another topic.

He was a surrendered brother, lived in a center and worked in a headquarters and so I am guessing he is basing his opinion on personal experience. The issue of trance and Bhog messages is something that we discuss here. It used to be a common practise in most centers but we understand the Seniors have made efforts to limit or stop it because some trance messengers were adding their own ingredients. In fact, they have been making efforts to limit "unofficial" trance since at least the 1970s.

He states Mohini, who is the President of the USA/North America, continues to do so. We were also told that they are training up 4 new trance mediums in case Gulzar dies and that this is being done in New York state where she is based. I have no evidence for this to date but it came from a good source (open-minded local center-in-charge).

We often attempt to analyze the power relationships between did Seniors/zone-in-charges and the recent legal action started by one sister under Mohini in the USA to attack this site brings this to our mind. It is true that each senior has their own personality, runs their zone in their own way and it is not clear what each zone's relationship to others is.
yogi108
BK

Post by yogi108 »

BIG MO is what she is referred to as ... in the political BK organization as powerful as Jayanti and contributes quite a lot to Madhuban's coffers ... has been very good in giving classes but has not been able to get all the sisters together to eat the "AMERICAN PIE"

To the average student she comes across as one of the great senior sisters ... but once close to her there is constant rift in the US between her and Gayatri, her and the West Coast in charge etc ...

She loves to eat good food and the last picture I saw of her she has thinned down quite a bit ... probably someone donated his/her treadmill to NY.

Yogi
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

yogi108 wrote:Big Mo ... but once close to her there is constant rift in the US between her and Gayatri, her and the West Coast in charge etc ...
... and her and Jayanti I hear. Although she is evidently cozy enough with Hansa Raval ...
  • is it true she feels that she is overlooked in the organization because she is not a Sindhi?
How does the money get to India? We heard one report of a big donation taken away from a center in the middle of the US, did that end up in NY or go to India?

How do these things work? Is there emphasis put on zones-in-charge to deliver cash?
yogi108
BK

Post by yogi108 »

All the money that is a bonus goes to either Madhuban or London ... many cases go to London and from there goes to Madhuban or only God knows where it goes ... I remember once DJ and DG having a telephone conversation about one another Indian religious group spending a lot of money in building a marble temple in the silicon valley ... DJ called it the POMP of Maya ...

Big Mo I guess is Punjabi and hence might not be favored ... looked upon by the Sindhi clan ...

I have heard DJ directly speaking to those close, and highly connected souls in the US, and ask them to deposit 50K USD to the center .. and believe me they do ...
bkti-pit
BK

Post by bkti-pit »

Sister Mohini is an original Delhi wala.

It seems to me that she is very power hungry. She likes to be the king. It doesn't seem to me that she gets along so well with Hansa. I have seen them together in Peace Village. They all can put up an external show and publicly praise one another but I did not feel any love or friendship between them.

She is also the designated "spiritual resource" of the BK IT team.