Channeling and the Psychic Dimension of BKWSU

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mr green
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by mr green »

In fact, the article is now really BK PR whitewash. Little Simon Blandford and baby Louis Riveros have through the tenacity of naughty boys managed to remove all the things the BKs don't want the public to know about.

It is both sad and laughable at the same time.

This is the piece I was refering to, amazingly it is still there:

I wanted to address this issue of mediumship and possession from, in the first place, primary sources in order that those that are not BK followers can appreciate what is being referenced here and why. I am going to use on a Word processor on this one as it is important.

Firstly, can I remind contributors that Simon and Riveros are both dedicated BK followers and, at least Simon, a member of the BKWSU organization core Internet PR Team. I tend to see them as a single voice of the BKWSU; Simon and his shadow. The BKWSU invests considerable energy and resources keeping the the more freaky part of its operation.

Secondly, BK Raja Yoga and classical Raja Yoga have nothing in common. The focus of attention in BK Raja Yoga is a channelled entity, a spirit being, that “possessed” Lekhraj Kripalani in the 1930. The BKs claim this spirit entity is, of course, the God of all religions. I emphasise this so that individual realise that we are not talking about some numinous influence or general inspiration, which is how the BKs often sell it to non-BKs.

Channelling or possession is referred to in a variety of different cases in the BKWSU;
  • * the possession of Lekhraj Kripalani,
    * the possession and mediumship of Hirday Mohini who is said to channel both Lekhraj Kripalani and God Father Shiva,
    * the possession and mediumship by Hirday Mohini of other deceased senior BK followers,
    * during two periods in the history, namely the beginning and immediately after the death of the medium Kripalani there were numerous cases of possession and mediumship by other BK follwoers until the spirit settled down for one medium
    * regular trance mediumship not involving posssession
    * and, of course, the current training up of new mediums
I guess to be exact, we would have to qualify the difference between channelling, possession, overshadowing and mediumship; and examine the relationship between the channel or medium and the possessing spirit entity. But that is beyond the scope of this article. What is unquestionable is whether there is the practise of possession, mediumship and channelling going on.

I have to laugh when Riveros says, “used as an instrument”. “Instrument” is a BK word that means the victim of possession or channelling medium in plain English. This is very typical of the BKWSU to attempt to use a word that they are very clear about the meaning but which is hidden to outsiders. “used as an instrument” means either possessed, channelling or acting as a medium.

He goes on to say that “the practise taught by BKWSU) does not involve spirit possession”. This is complete untrue. He may be ignorant of the facts of his own religions but more likely, he, like they “corporate” want to hide all this stuff from newcomers until they are hooked in a relationship with their god spirit.

Beyond the introductory possession and channelling mentioned above, the channelled messages that the possessing spirit speaks through the mediums (called Murlis), clearly confirmed by the largely spoken tradition, identify two more types of psychic influences;
  • * firstly, the primary possessing spirit they claim is god (Shiva) also states that he enters into his BK followers in order to do good service through them.

* Secondly, the BKWSU talks about “The Inspiration Party”. “The Inspiration Party” is a said to be group of deceased senior BK followers, now dead and without a body of their own. In some way, they spiritually possess or work through living BK followers again to promote the religion.
So part and parcel with the core meditation on the primary possessing spirit they call Shiva is the preparation of the BK follower to be used as a channel of the mind and energy of these other paranormal influences.

Both the original and paraphrase quotations are correct. High social status and importance does go to those sisters that are channels and trance mediums for the male spirits. Without them there would be no Raja Yoga. It might be hard to visualise for non-BKs, but what we are talking about is 1,000s of people sitting down believing that God has entered into a little old Indian lady in Mount Abu, speaking to them personally and meeting them eye to eye. In the old days, it used to be possible to have conversations with him.

The final context we have to put this is in the BKWSU determination to hide all this from non-BKs and how ill it fits with their corporate and political ambitions.

Forget all the waffle, this is what the removal is all about. The BKWSU does not want outsiders to know that they are being initiated into an relationship with a ghost that possesses an old Indian lady. The BKWSU wants outsiders to think that they are meeting a universal God or some vague, inspirational “energy” or “source”. This is the language they prefer to use.

I argue against this. I think we have a responsibility to the greater community, through the Wikipedia, to provide factual truths; not some organization's PR or whitewash.

Without the "Ghost", there would be and could be no BK Raja Yoga. If the ghost, to quote the Indian presidential stories, turns out to the God of all religions as the BKs believe, then we are fine. We have done a good job advertising his coming. But you non-BKs must understand that the BKs believe this is god that has possessed Lekhraj Kripalani and has “come to destroy all other religions”. That is an exact quote.

The BKWSU followers wants to re-write this topic into some vague, flattering New Agey advertisement

There is nothing uncivil about that summary. Is that really the best response you can come up with? Another personal attack and more projection? More PR spin? That is just the cool, detached truth in non-BK language. To answer Simon above, I do not know of any anti-BK websites ... (oh, may be one; The Owelsong website).

Let’s look at the BKWSU own stories of "the possession of Lekhraj Kripalani" (although personally I do not believe it is actually true as written) and how he became a medium and channel to this other “spirit entity”.

On one occasion, the BKWSU claims his eyes shone red, the room was filled with red light around him and a booming voice spook out of him. (I doubt that it said “Shivohum, Shivohum” because there was no mention of Shiva until after 1950 at least).

On another occasion, the BKWSU claims he was falling to pieces and becoming like a child drawing Swastikas and Circles on the wall of a family house, they had to send him away because, presumably, they thought he was cracking up. It is reported that he thought he was going mad. Then it is said he had psychic visions. And during the early period, so were all the kids going into trance, having psychic experiences and dancing

Now, frankly, that is close to Linda Blair territory. I appreciate that. after all its financial investment, time and energy spent in PR, the BKWSU is uncomfortable at having its inner truths made public, but what else is the mechanism at play here?

To BKs, it is no problem. The possessing spirit is God. It is not about the mechanics, it is about the quality of this spirit entity which you/they think is Supreme. Fine. The rest of the world might think otherwise, especially if he is set on destroying their religions and way of life.

I think what underpins it as "possession" is the involuntary nature of it. Kripalani did not want it, did not ask for it, did not prepare and exercise himself to become a medium; but medium is what he was called in the organisation for most of its existence and channelling is what Gulzar does. Was her initiation as medium voluntary or did Shiva and the deceased Kripalani just possess her?

For non-BKs all the other references are accurate and taken from the organisation’s own channelled messages (almost and mostly verbatim) and publicity material which I can reference and are included in the article itself.
alladin
Friends and family of

Squids systems

Post by alladin »

Thank you, Mr. Green. Very sound and clear for a post needs to be on such a murky topic.

Calling possession or channelling, "used as an instrument" is just sophistry and an euphemism. As you said, a dress up adopted in order to re-assure audiences and followers that "everything's cool", no need to worry. Lots of negative significances are attached to channelling and all main religions don't take mediumship lightly. In fact, they say it should be avoided or the victim of possession should be de-possessed by an appointed exorcist. Stuff for initiates, in all traditions.

I don't know why analogies with animals often come to my mind when I think of BKs but now the image I get, channelling the entity of a defunct ethologist, is that of a squid, spreading its ink in the water so it can confuse pursuers and get away.
sparkal
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: BK supporter

Post by sparkal »

So, who are these religious idiots who waken people in the early morning hours?

If I turn in after midnight when I am physically exhausted, I should not be waking at 4- 5.00 am. I am hearing reports from others of waking at 3.30am causing exhaustion and no doubt stress. Who are the idiots who offer food to human beings, or God for that matter? They are no better than these people who expect to come into my living space and cause chaos. Are they all possessed or something? Are you an early morning super hero? An anoying pratt? Do you really have the right?

What is Kumarka up to now she is out of her body? Did she get a shock upon seeing some reality? And what of the leaderless religious minions? Snap out of it.

We know what they say about a woman scorned. All these women in centres who have been scorned. you have made your bed, now lie in it. And let others sleep in theirs, in peace. There is no humility in buzzing people early in the morning, or are they not being taught properly.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Channeling and the Psychic Dimension of BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Sometime ago we discuss other channellers or mediums who claimed to have God taking to them. They are rare. Most channellers or mediums just claim to have "higher beings", aliens or ascended masters or people from the past and future speaking through them.

I came across another that has God speaking to them ... allegedly. An Orthodox Christian. What is interesting is that she documents the discussions she had with "God", the negotiation and what I would call manipulation, e.g. one day God tells her that the previous message was from "evil" and that she should ignore it ... another time the entity is telling her to leave some man who she was in a relationship with.

Her name is Vassula and the website is, here; True Life in God. The messages are, here. I suspect Lekhraj Kirpalani went through a similar "negotiation". I do not doubt these spirits do wonders. I recommend anyone reading Joe Fishers book, 'The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts: A Riveting Investigation Into Channeling and Spirit Guides' and to look at this closely if they are interested in the phenomenon of channelling. I have no answers ... I have no doubt to the reality that something is going on ... I just have caution and questions.
I Am Peace - October 10, 1986

I am the Light, I Jesus want to warn you, never ever fall into traps set up by evil, never believe in any message which brings you unrest, do understand why evil is trying very hard to stop you. daughter, any message condemning My previous messages1 is from evil. the devil is trying once again to stop you and discourage you. I, who am your Saviour am confirming to you that all the messages bearing calls of love and peace, leading those that are lost to find their way back to Me, are all from the Father and Me, so do not get discouraged, have faith in Me. remember do not believe any message which will leave your heart worried, I am Peace and peaceful you should feel
I Am Your Creator - October 12, 1986

Leave him, for he is but My servant. I am your Creator, God Almighty.

Channeller: "I must tell you that I did feel in peace with Dan and that I love him."

I know; leave him.

Channeller: He told me once: "No man ever loved his angel as much as you do." Did he say this? Did he mean it? He meant it.

Leave him now and be with Me; lean your head on Me; feel how I love you; you are My daughter. I am your Heavenly Father, and I bless you; you are Mine; I am Yahweh, and I will never let anyone harm you. Feel My love I have for you. Listen to Me; I watched you grow from your tender childhood.
I am your Healer, I am your Redeemer; I will always be, I will never leave you, I love you. I God will never leave you lose yourself again. Delight Me now and stay with Me. I raised you up beloved, lean on Me, turn to Me and look at Me. I am God, your Heavenly Father; realize why I am with you.

I God will do the same to all My other sons and daughters, for you are all Mine.
I Am Your Teacher - October 22, 1986

I, God, delight to have you near Me, I love you daughter, have faith in Me; in less than two months you will be hearing Me distinctively, 1 I will give you the support you want; My aim is to guide you, you will progress enormously in less than two months, for this is My will. I am your Teacher, all My teachings will enlighten your soul, remain near Me. Vassula, everytime you feel miserable come to Me and I will console you for you are My beloved, I never want to see any of My children miserable, they should come to Me and I will console them.