I get in or pull him out

proy
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

Post by proy »

jannisder wrote:But than....who's so called Drishti is stronger.....his or mine!
I stare right back to him, with my full concious to let him fall in love with me..
haha the battle of the stares.....come on people!!!
Good for you! Don't worry if his gaze drops a little "lower" though. That is normal for a man. He will still respect you afterwards! I thought we had lost you for a while. Go get him!
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

It is OK that his gaze drops lower, i give him the opportunity. He also said that he will never follow the rule of not seeing friends, "hanging out" with me, or eating at the same table and more of that nonsense.

But he is strong on the celibacy thing though :( . A man with strong faith to Baba but not to the BK organisation. I am a little at ease now but still worry for the future.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

jannisder wrote:
You wonder what would be the BK view of how the thread has developed?
So do I.

Om Shanti

Was looking at the development of the thread and checked whether I had declared my self-imposed exile as a permanent. Saw that I said I might be back (was relieved). But as you see I have been having a little natter to myself about it over there. How you doing?
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

When I was talking to an other ... see sister, he observed me (i could still see him) and closed his eyes from time to time ... What is he doing? Praying (or just tired). Looked like meditation.

What advice would you all give him? And what are his dangers to stay with BK? :?:
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

What advice would you all give him? And what are his dangers to stay with BK?
Danger is to listen to Dadis and not think for himself. Senior Sisters advice should be compared to Murli advice and if they clash take Murli advice.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

jannisder wrote:When I was talking to an other ... see Sister, he observed me (I could still see him) and closed his eyes from time to time ... What is he doing? Praying (or just tired). Looked like meditation. What advice would you all give him? And what are his dangers to stay with BK? :?:
He was probably praying to himself that you did not mention anything to the Sister than would embarrass or expose him ... ;-)! What advice would I give him? Stop looking at your breasts or body if he wants to be a BK, and leave the BKs if he does want to ... (that is BK advice!).

Perhaps you ought to ask the sister-in-charge of the center about your relationship with him, his actions, what you want and the way you both with for it to develop in the future. This is the BK way of doing things.

Get a second opinion. She will be extremely tactful but probably honest. It would be good that she is aware of the situation. I still think that he is just using your love and affection to get you into the group. Personal relationships are completely forbidden and contradictory to the practise of BK Raja Yoga.
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

The course has been speed up ... this time it was about the dinosaurs. I already read about it and i wanted to leave the room to not start an argument with him and the group watching.

When he talked about the Destruction of the world within 30 years, I left.

Maybe scientist made a mistake of some zero's, Baba said? How about some years of mistake of destruction of the world ?

I was upset in a way not understanding why a guy like him puts up with this nonsense. But i started reading on this forum and ran into to this:

Conceivably, human beings might have noticed 40 foot flying Pterodactyls, 80 foot Brontosaurus, 3 tonne Triceratops and entirely carnivorous Tyrannosaurus rex strolling round their neighbourhood ... and been a *little* concerned.

Thanks ex-I, its your quote and you made me smile ... better even fall of my chair!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

Good for you Jannisder. I announce myself on this post as one of the Soul Conscious human empathisers.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

jannisder wrote:The course has been speed up ... this time it was about the dinosaurs. I already read about it and I wanted to leave the room to not start an argument with him and the group watching. When he talked about the Destruction of the world within 30 years, I left. Maybe scientist made a mistake of some zero's, Baba said? How about some years of mistake of Destruction of the world? I was upset in a way not understanding why a guy like him puts up with this nonsense. But I started reading on this forum and ran into to this:

Conceivably, human beings might have noticed 40 foot flying Pterodactyls, 80 foot Brontosaurus, 3 tonne Triceratops and entirely carnivorous Tyrannosaurus rex strolling round their neighbourhood ... and been a *little* concerned.

Thanks ex-I, its your quote and you made me smile ... better even fall of my chair!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you. Life is short and tomorrow might be one's last (but more likely to be hit by a bus than the End of the World). Always better to have a good laugh today ...
  • • Just out of interest, what exactly did they teach about the Dinosaurs?
I am sure that every one on this forum, whether BK, ex-BK or PBK would all feel upset if you have been misled by this individual.

Perhaps you could also mention what lessons they actually gave you? Have you had the Tree of Religions yet?

The BKWSU have changed the course to hide away things like this. One used to hear it straight away, say in Day 4 or 5. Now they like to hook people in a bit first with general lessons. It is really useful for us to know here what the current game plan is.
  • If you carry on with the course, you might also want to ask the BKs how the flag on the moon, or satellites in outer space, are returned back to their original positions next Cycle, or why the space men do not find thousands of them up there when they go next time?
Of course, I do not know the truth. I only know a little bit of history and science. But most people by the time they get to this point in the course are already starting to become "intoxicated" and losing the ability to think independently or question.

Please keep us up to date with your course though ... we will always be here to hold your hand if you start to float off into the sky.
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

I shall keep you all posted about me being "brainwashed!!"

So what we do ... meet, eat at the same table, go out to restaurants, have long conversations and long looks (dristhi), is it to get me in and him do service?

I am Maya? For him may be to confront himself and overcome his body-counscious feelings.
What is this Baba saying about that ... ?

Is he a falling Angel now? Or working hard to fight Maya ... ?

It is getting more interesting everyday. I am going to work on a good report about the course so you all have a good idea. Please tell me about made changes (in the Tree). How can you change a religion or philosophy? Wait until I get the Murli!!

With warm respect to all good BK, ex BK and PBK.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

[quote="jannisder"]So what we do ... meet, eat at the same table, go out to restaurants, have long conversations and long looks (dristhi), is it to get me in and him do service?
Does he eat restaurant food? Non-vegetarian?

He is sounding less and less like a BK every day ...
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

We both are vegetarian. Me out of animal concern, he BK concern.

Not much like a BK but a cool guy!!
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

ex-l wrote:So what we do ... meet, eat at the same table, go out to restaurants, have long conversations and long looks (dristhi), is it to get me in and him do service?
Does he eat restaurant food? Non-vegetarian? He is sounding less and less like a BK every day ...
Hi Ex-I. I am certain that every BK would agree with the sentiment's that you express but I have been exploring the possible reasons why some souls are unable to follow the BK disciplines. Human fraility; lack of powerful connection with Baba and deep rooted sanskars to name but a few must feature in any BK-oriented churning on this aspect. However is there any room to include the fact that the Maryadas are, as far as I recollect, originated from the intellect of a human (which is not to to downplay the divine nature of that intellect) and they are not really discussed in an objective way within the BKWSU? (cannot think of a better word than objective right now). I refer to the fact that the things we see as reflective of a non-BK lifestyle are rather simply (crudely?) termed as IMPURITY. It is such a powerful word that one need not say any more about the thing that has been so tagged. IMPURE is IMPURE.

On the service field many souls will find our practices extreme and question whether we BK's are incapable of conducting ourselves in the world as it is today in a truly balanced and enlightened way. The teachings are so full of prohibitions - many of which I confess COULD and I am certain in many, many cases DO contribute to the allround well-being of a soul. Because of this I wonder whether the primary aim of the BKWSU teachings (as they have been presented to us so far) are REALLY geared toward the creation of a sort of 'priest/priestess' class of human. Is that the real aim?

Is that Shiva soul that we meditate upon only able to thrive on the vibrations of 'pure souls'? When we meditate are we sustaining an entity about which we do not have a truly informed picture? To be blunt, does the BKWSU Shiva need virgins, innocents, and souls who avow themselves from all 'unclean' activity? In adopting these principles of course we benefit but do we at the same time become the lifesupport systems for the Shiva entity? Is this need mutual or is it just Shiva's? Perhaps adherence to BK principles moulds a soul in a way that till now has been more suited to the tasks of the enlargement of BKdom and the protection of the 'sacredness' of the Yagya. But how long will these requirements exist? Can we already see signs that the BKWSU is outgrowing the need for such adherence to these principles from it's students? Or should we keep it simple and focus our attention only on the personal benefits that accrue us from following IN FULL the BK lifestyle?

Could it be that once the figure of 900000 fully paid-up verifiable BK's has been arrived at the BKWSU will relax it's Maryadas for the benefit of 'mass appeal'? What will be the feeling in the gathering towards those souls who openly DO NOT FOLLOW the Maryadas? Whether through weakness, choice, or 'permission from the Yagya'? Will we get a Murli saying that we have to have mercy because Baba has now opened the doors so that Shudras can take knowledge? Will we be told that they are really no less than the pukka BK's? Are the BK practices little more than the self-serving trappings ('airs and graces') of an elitist class?

Will the BKWSU institute ramdom tests of its students for any trace of vice? Should I invest my money in the development of a machine similar to that used by Scientologists only more powerful of course :roll: ? Or better still, perhaps the BKWSU should open up a law enforcement department under which such in-house matters will be dealt.

Out of what churning of Shiva's teachings did Mama get inspired to formulate the Maryadas? Was it due to her insight into factors that were leading to the 'ruination'' of the social class form which the majority members of Om Mandali came? I ask these question because as far as we know the Murlis spoken to the gathering in that BKWSU historical timeframe are NOT part of our Sakar Murli study today and unless things change in the Yagya they never will be. Did Shiva give an order for the Maryadas to be created.

I am not only asking these questions because of the revelations in this thread or a feeling that there are somethings about the inner wiorking of the BKWSU that a new student ought to know about but also because of the Murli rewrites and BKWSU public disavowal of certain tenets of it's teachings that we know are neither optional nor mere whim. Additionally I ask because this thread seems to have gone off radar for the BK visitors to this site. Either that or they feel that they dare not post anything less they be totally corrupted by thoughts such as i express here.

I mean no disrespect to anyone.

Om Shanti.
bansy

Post by bansy »

The course has been speed up ... this time it was about the dinosaurs.
Gosh, I wish my course was that interesting when I did it. It took me about six months before dinosaurs came up.

Would be nice to find out what they teach nowadays on the "7 day" course. It seems so arbitary, you're supposed to check the pulse (i.e the student's intellect) before imparting bits of the course. I remember going on the first day (usually the fun and curious day), I decided to accept that I was a soul within a minute, whilst another member took the best part of almost 3 months to get over it !! Though neither of us are really that much clearer on this matter still as we met no so long ago.
I shall keep you all posted about me being "brainwashed!!"
Yes, do. Imagine, you're going to go to a University "for free", where the only thing you need to do is keep silent, and sit and stare at each other or at some point on the wall. It's really easy. Anyone can do it. Do this and you're going to pass. In fact, no-one is even going to try to dare fail you. You don't even need any books. Now that's what real student life is about :P
proy
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

Be open

Post by proy »

ex-l wrote:Perhaps you ought to ask the Sister-in-charge of the center about your relationship with him, his actions, what you want and the way you both with for it to develop in the future. This is the BK way of doing things. Get a second opinion. She will be extremely tactful but probably honest. It would be good that she is aware of the situation. I still think that he is just using your love and affection to get you into the group. Personal relationships are completely forbidden and contradictory to the practise of BK Raja Yoga.
I have been following your story since the beginning Jannisder, and I think you should take this advice from ex-l now. The time has come, I think, for you to be open with the sisters and brothers in your centre. This way your man will have to be honest also. Be very aware that the sisters in particular will have been plotting to get you into the BKs using your attraction to this man. If you are honest with them then they will probably, as ex-l says, be nice and tactful with you, and you will bring the whole thing into the open. By continuing to be secretive with them and thinking that way you will win your man, you may be playing into their hands completely.

The whole BK regime is based on fear. Your man will be very afraid that the sisters have guessed his real feelings for you, but the sisters will have certainly guessed it a long time ago. I think it is time for you to be pro-active. Stop playing their game. You are attracted to this man. He is obviously attracted to you. There is nothing wrong or dirty in that. It is normal human feelings. If you continue to hide your normal feelings then they are already winning and you are losing, because you are playing into their control game. Go for Gold.