I get in or pull him out

jannisder
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by jannisder »

ex-l wrote:Jannisder, one important question please;
  • do you practise eye to eye meditation together ... does he give you "dhristi"

Thank you for youre wise words.

Eye to eye maditation no; Dhristi, yes.
jannisder
Friends and family of

Re: No way

Post by jannisder »

No, I do not mean that, not in the way I think you feel. I apologise that it seemed that way to you.

proy,

No harm done. All your advice will help me to make the right decision.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Have you tried Google translator to read this pages/text? See; Google language tools.
jannisder wrote:Eye to eye maditation no; Dhristi, yes.
Sorry to be pedantic but do you mean that he gives you Dhristi, e.g. he stares in your eyes/third eye?

I am only asking to get a sense of what BKs do now. BKs promote individuals, male and females, giving stares to each others. The PBK say this is "impure" and properly not according to "The Knowledge". I am trying to work out if this affect people. Obviously staring into other's eyes is like falling in love. It may make people fall in love. It may be that BK practise invokes elements of falling in love for their benefit.

I am trying to analyse it from an objective but informed point of view. In theory, the PBK way sounds safer. I do think that BKs, or whatever spirit/spirits acts through them, are "catching souls" through this practise and it is not pure meditation.
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

We look straight in each others eyes, as long as possible.

I see his eyes go to other parts ... a little bit lower, if you know what i mean ...

Healthy (male) body language.

Thanks for the site ... I can really use it.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

jannisder wrote:We look straight in each others eyes, as long as possible. I see his eyes go to other parts ... a little bit lower, if you know what I mean ... Healthy (male) body language.
Ha! Well, let us laugh a little bit together in a kindly fashion. I also wonder how women ... or "souls in a female costume" as the BKs say ... always pick that kind of thing up. Even at a distance. The BKs, or the BK God, calls it "criminal eyes" and likens it to the soul wearing leather clothing.

OK. One things for sure;
  • "looking a little bit lower" is not proper BK behaviour! I am sure every one on this forum would agree. A BK is not meant to see the body, not even the emotional or subtle body of other human beings.
So this could mean two things, one to make you happy the other to make you unhappy. If after 6 years he is doing this;
  • • a) he is just not a very good BK nor following principles; a fake BK as bansy put it, or
    • b) he is on his way out and definitely interested as you are picking up suggesting.
In the latter case, a BK in that situation will still be mentally trapped and using all the language of BK to establish a relationship. He will still be trying to hang on to Gyan and do "service" for God ... even right into territory that is clearly personal and emotional. In a sense, he is in freefall from BKWSU.

Try and watch the Wim Wenders film, "Wings of Desire" with him. It is about angels but ought to provoke the kind of discussion you would seek. Watch it yourself if you like to see if it is safe enough. It is an amazing and apt movie.
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

Ha! Well, let us laugh a little bit together. Laughing is always good, now and tomorrow and ever after.

I know he is trying to do his best to get me in, also by making future plans for us. Although i love him, i have been observing his attitude to not get into a disaster (My down to earth attitude?). Ever so now and than we discuss BK but more we have fun, about the funny stories he tells from his life before BK.

We seem to have the same ideals and are good together. That is if he is not in a service role. If he is, like he is suppose to be as a BK, he is giving me the wrong ideals. How do i find out? What kind of questions can i ask to make him wonder?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

jannisder wrote:We seem to have the same ideals and are good together. That is if he is not in a service role. If he is, like he is suppose to be as a BK, he is giving me the wrong ideals. How do I find out? What kind of questions can I ask to make him wonder?
I suggested watching Wings of Desire ... that was raise an interesting question for him but a happy one for you. It would also suggest a new path. One of the problems for BKs is the difficulty in imagining how to cut any new path during and after Gyan.

One of the answer we pose here is that there is a new independent path to take that does not mean an either one way or the other decision. One problem might be that students are so caught up with pleasing, performing and conforming for the Seniors that they do not listen to themselves or God speaking to them.

I say you can have your cake and eat it. You can make a new path. I do not see the almighty sin in two older people making an alliance to live together, keep each other warm, feed and look after each other, supporting each other in life. What are we otherwise? The BKWSU have not really thought about the conscequences of old age and ANOTHER failure in their prediction of Destruction.

If the End of the World does not come AGAIN they will just move it AGAIN and keep business running for them or their heirs. They are not really thinking about the likes of you and him, they are just encouraging him/you to jump off a cliff and trust in their god and their path clearing your karma ... but meanwhile they live in nice houses with central heating paid for, have servants, travel the world are treated like royalty.
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

I sent him the letters about the child abuse by email, he will probably read them after morning class and call me. Sinces i have been up all night studying all about BK, i have found more and more critiques.

I will avoid him for the rest of the week to begin with to see how his reaction will be. If i am just a lost soul to him he will not respond. If he feels more for me than a BK is suppose to he shall not ignore.

Thanks to all the warm reaction on this forum i know i probably loose him either way. I should not go in BK although i have course today. See how it goes. But i might win. I will take this change. I keep my hopes up high and shall not lose myself.

Thank you, thank you
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

Not see him, was not done ... today. The course was nice, I felt enlightened like always. John said to discuses things with him and i made a start.

I told him that what we do ... see each other is for BK, impure, and when i get in we will be split up.

He said a relationship like we have is OK, he is my teacher and we discuses the knowledge and that we are good friends.

He is so full of Baba, and glows when he talks about the Golden Age, that is what he is preparing for. I don't believe he is doing all this talking (service) just to get me in. He is sincere and not showing a systematic plan towards me to get me in (am i getting blind?) Is he brainwashing me? I can hardly belief it.
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

Can someone explain the "Angel" thing to me.

BKs become an angel?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

jannisder wrote: I don't believe he is doing all this talking (service) just to get me in. He is sincere and not showing a systematic plan towards me to get me in (am I getting blind?)
Probably not. It is probably not conscious. in his mind you are a soul hungry for Baba and he is feeding you, showing you the path to God. It is a very intoxication position to be in. But if you are turning up there not for Baba but for him ... a little problem arises.

What is your feeling towards the Knowledge?

What is your feeling towards the BKWSU if you know that when you get in you will not be able to be together and will have to separate?

Just out of interest, how much of the course have you done?

Angels ... yes it is true. They believe they are the one and only Angels. That when they become perfect they will leave their physical bodies and have only bodies of light to serve the world from, that some of their leaders already use their bodies of light to travel around the world servicing humanity and spying on BKs and the centers, that the founder Lekhraj Kirpalani is already an angel in the "Angelic realm" ... and all those visions of angels at Judgement Day are memories of BKs from the last Cycle. In BKWSU credo, there are no other angelic beings except for them in their perfect form

I will leave it to others to fill in the details.
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

What is your feeling towards the Knowledge? What is your feeling towards the BKWSU if you know that when you get in you will not be able to be together and will have to separate? Just out of interest, how much of the course have you done?
The knowledge sounds OK, as far as i know at this moment.
The 7 day course is almost done.

My feelings towards the organisation is after reading all the negative, is bad, makes me angry even.
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

What is my feeling towards the Knowledge? The knowledge sounds OK, as far as I know at this moment.

What is my feeling towards the BKWSU? My feelings towards the organisation is after reading all the negative, is bad, makes me angry even

If you know that when you get in you will not be able to be together and will have to separate? ... He said we don't!

Just out of interest, how much of the course have you done? The 7 day course is almost done.
proy
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

Post by proy »

ex-l wrote:I am only asking to get a sense of what BKs do now. BKs promote individuals, male and females, giving stares to each others. The PBK say this is "impure" and properly not according to "The Knowledge". I am trying to work out if this affect people. Obviously staring into other's eyes is like falling in love. It may make people fall in love. It may be that BK practise invokes elements of falling in love for their benefit.
I am trying to analyse it from an objective but informed point of view. In theory, the PBK way sounds safer. I do think that BKs, or whatever spirit/spirits acts through them, are "catching souls" through this practise and it is not pure meditation.
I would say it is hypnotism, not meditation at all. At best you are having Yoga with him, which is forbidden by the BKs. Yes, I agree, it is like making you fall in love. The danger is much worse than that. I did not know the PBKs objected so strongly to drishti, although I knew they did not practise it. Another area where they are ahead of the BKs in their ethics. They are indeed trying to "catch souls" by this method. One sister said to me when I was a BK, "I feel good because I think that whatever happens from now on 'Baba' has got you." I am free of their psychological conditioning now, but their psychic interference goes much deeper.
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

But than ... whose so called Drishti is stronger ... his or mine!

I stare right back to him, with my full conscious to let him fall in love with me ...

haha the battle of the stares ... come on people!!!