How does a soul get 'introduced' to the PBK knowledge?

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

How does a soul get 'introduced' to the PBK knowledge?

Post by abrahma kumar »

Does the organisation have an equivalent of the BKWSU 7-Day course?.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear Abrahma kumar,
Om Shanti. I am quoting from Q&A thread to answer your question.
"Any new person coming to any Ashram or Gita pathshala of AIVV is first of all given seven days’ basic knowledge and taught the method of RajYoga. After this he is explained the above mentioned Gyan Muralis and Avyakt Vanis. Later he is given the advance or deep knowledge of the above mentioned Murlis, Avyakt Vanis and the seven days course, which is being imparted by the Supreme Father Supreme Soul Shiva through the body of Spiritual Father Baba Veerendra Deo Dixit and is available in the form of audio, video cassettes, C.Ds, VCDs, DVDs or books. After the deep study of Godly knowledge, practice of RajYoga and inculcation of divine virtues, if he/she develops full faith on the corporeal role of the incorporeal Supreme Father Shiva, then he/she is given a voluntary option of giving an affidavit to this effect, in which inter-alia he/she has to give an undertaking that he will practice purity of thoughts, speech and actions throughout his life. After this, he is given a seven days intense spiritual training called RajYoga Bhatti at the ancestral house of the Spiritual Father situated at Village Kampila, District Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh,. On the successful completion of the training the person becomes a regular member of the AIVV family, who can participate in all the normal activities/ Godly services of AIVV. An extract of Godly version in this connection is as follows:

* “The course of seven days bhatti is very strict. One should not remember anyone. One cannot write letters to anyone. This bhatti of yours had been started. Everyone cannot be allowed to stay here. That is why it is said that you should stay at your home and practice.”- Murli dated 22.10.89

2. Any Brahmakumar or Brahmakumari coming to any Ashram or Gita pathshala of AIVV must also pass through the above said procedure. Since they have already obtained basic knowledge at the Brahmakumari Ashrams, they are directly given the advance knowledge, and later imparted the seven days intense training (Rajyog Bhatti)."

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

Arjun, thank you for your reply and sorry that I did not look more closely at existing posts. Obviously there are some differences compared with BKWSU Raja Yoga and the thought crosses my mind on how i would have fared under such a system! Anyway may I ask further question?

You mentioned:
After the deep study of Godly knowledge, practice of RajYoga and inculcation of divine virtues, if he/she develops full faith on the corporeal role of the incorporeal Supreme Father Shiva,

What is the evidence of this 'deep faith'? I ask from the perspective of the aspirant and AIVV?
Is it based on:
he/she is given a voluntary option of giving an affidavit to this effect, in which inter-alia he/she has to give an undertaking that he will practice purity of thoughts, speech and actions throughout his life?
What procedures are in place to handle any deviation from one's sworn allegiance to the above referenced practices?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

What is the evidence of this 'deep faith'? I ask from the perspective of the aspirant and AIVV?
The 'letter of faith' which you have understood to be the evidence of this deep faith is only an apparent evidence. One may not have faith (on God's corporeal role) in his mind and still give the letter of faith in writing just to undergo the bhatti and to meet the Father. The actual evidence of faith lies in following the Shrimat in the true spirit.
What procedures are in place to handle any deviation from one's sworn allegiance to the above referenced practices?
As I have already said that the 'letter of faith' is only an apparent indicator of faith and not the actual indicator. So, nobody can stop anyone from losing faith or leaving the fold in search of fresh pastures. No legal action is taken against any such soul leaving the fold. It is only a precautionary measure against such souls which leave the fold and create unnecessary obstacles (like levelling baseless charges against AIVV). In the end many may say that they had not submitted any letter of faith at all. So, such souls could be shown the proof in their own writing or signature. So many parties that have emerged from the AIVV is a proof in itself that the 'letters of faith' submitted by the followers of these offshoots have never been used to blackmail them or prevent them from starting new parties. I think that the leaders of almost all these offshoots had also given the 'letters of faith', but may be on a plain paper and not as an affidavit.

It may kindly be noted that the obtaining of 'letters of faith' is in accordance with the direction given in Sakar Murlis published by the BKs.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

Thank you very much for your replies arjun