Om Radhe (Mama) and her writings

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
pbktrinityshiva
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Godly service

Post by pbktrinityshiva »

Image: Saraswati as young girl

In this picture, could anyone point out to me which girl is the young Saraswati? It would be nice to know. :?:
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear brother,

Om Shanti. I could not recognize anyone among the children from this photo which seems to be of a classroom that Brahma Baba had established to teach the lokik knowledge to the children of the earliest souls that had surrendered in the Yagya along with their families. That was probably in Karachi. The BKs have published a book of photographs of the Yagya history both in Hindi and English. If someone can get that book, then they can give details because I guess this photograph is also included in that book.

Actually, the BKs should publish all these photographs on their website for the information of everyone.

I have checked up from the book published by the BKs and it says that the sister standing in the classroom is Chandramani Dadi, who was the zone-in-charge of the Punjab zone, known as the lioness of Punjab among the BKs. She, as well as her sister Dadi HridayPushpaji, who was zone-in-charge of the Karnataka zone have already left their bodies.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Mama / Om Radhe

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:Actually, the BKs should publish all these photographs on their website for the information of everyone.
I agree. I don't suppose they will, so let's start doing it here.
  • • Can I ask if anyone has any recollection of the role and influence of Saraswati/Om Radhe and her history?
I understand, but do not know, that she was considered to quite strict and perhaps responsible for bring in much of the fixed rules of the Yagya.
  • • I know that the PBKs have their own Mama, but how do they view the life and death of Saraswati/OmRadhe? Do they teach the history of the Yagya in the 7 Day Bhatti?
Someone mentioned something very interesting of how Lekhraj Kirpalani and Om Radhe used to go off together and visit the home of Lekhraj Kirpalani's son when they wanted a break from the Yugya experiment. How did Lekhraj Kirpalani's wife feel about all that? Was she just the quiet submissive Indian wife that got sidelined? I understand that Lekhraj Kirpalani and Om Mandali was also quite Gandhi-esque in that high status followers, including his wife, had to do undreamable stuff like wash toilets, cook and clean.

May be we should start a thread on the significance of Om Mandali.

Thanks.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

I guess Jagadamba Saraswati Om Radhe is the one in the front on the right.

Yes, she used to be the actual controller of the Yagya rather than Brahma Baba She used to say him, "you just rest I’ll do all the work". She also used to have more power of thinking. Saraswati is the deity of the intellect. She could churn over the Murlis whilst through Brahma baba they were just narrated. That is why Baba (Virendra Dev Dixit) often says that if she was there when the declaration regarding 1976 was made, she would have understood the correct meaning, that it is meant for the Brahmin world, and she would never let it spread to the outside world as Braham Baba did.

For her, it is said in the Murli that she’ll sustain the Yagya until the end, even if this Brahma moves. So she does through entering. When she left in 1965, Brahma had to face the souls who previously used to be controlled by Mama. They overshadowed him and soon caused his heart attack, two days after he discovered the news that the children had made a trust without him knowing, He passed away. Baba (Virendra Dev Dixit) explains that sometimes a big personality can have high aspirations but when he sees his task collapsing, he collapses himself. So Brahma Baba never knew the actual condition of the Yagya.

Yes, in the bhatti we learn the history of the Yagya. In the beginning, there is the Father who sows the seed of knowledge in the mother. Children cannot know that. There may be such cases when even the mother may also not know, so the Father has to come himself and give his own introduction. He does not reveal himself but reveals the children and amongst them the first child Krishna. Then children can reveal the Father.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

An interesting aside.
Murlis only became available after Om Radhe past away
At a rough extimate only 30% of Sakar Murlis are available, those that were spoken through Brahma Baba in the eighteen year period leading to 1969. That's not accounting for any before that period.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

I am not sure whether it is like this. However, yes, she was a living archive, her intellect had collected them. There were no need to write them. Human beings write scriptures after the religious Father departs. In the Murli it is even said we don't need pen and paper, it will get destroyed. Whatever fits in the intellect is not destroyed.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Andrey wrote:When she left in 1965, Brahma had to face the souls who previously used to be controlled by Mama. They overshadowed him and soon caused his heart attack, two days after he discovered the news that the children had made a trust without him knowing, He passed away.
How verifiable is this?

I think it is very hard to state that a heart attack in a 90-ish year old was directly caused by a particular reason but I agree a heartbreak caused by the realisation that all his work was being undone could have brought on a failure. Or was it something on a spiritual level, some negative psychic stuff? What evidence do we have? For example,
  • • do we have the exact date of founding of the trust or was it just a meeting between parties?
    • Who exactly are these individuals, or group, within the Yagya, that we are referring to here?
    • What do the PBKs say about the reason for the death of Mama/Om Radhe?
have a look at how they are sanctifying Lekhraj Kirpalani now in the pictures in this topic.

Rationally, it could just have been Lekhraj Kirpalani speaking about Mama's protection wishfully because someone at that time was asking what would happen when he died, as he was old. I am not sure of the mechanism that keeps souls like Lekhraj Kirpalani and Mama from reincarnating when others do.
  • • So do we have evidence of the powers of Mama's churnings?
I never heard any at all, in order to be able to have an opinion. All we got was the mythology of Mama, number 2 soul. She was a bit of a mystery and the BKWSU teach that she had reincarnated somewhere as part of the Advance Party.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

There should be documental evidences with dates and names for the trust. It could have been just the final drop to overflow the glass, but Baba via Virendra Dev Dixit says a yogi can never die of heart failure. A yogi leaves the body by its own wish. Mama used to be sick ... everything that happens in the corporeal reflects what happens in the subtle in advance.

In the Murli it is said that, "whatever I speak consider it as written on stone". Even ordinary personalities of today maintain his words ... whatever the vision, so is the world ... you see something else in the religions ... 5,000 cycle ... speaking through Dada Lekraj ... but it is said she'll maintain the Yagya till the end ... the Yagya did not end with the death of Dada Lekraj. And yes, you have correctly said that Mama is in Advance Party and doing this maintenance. The Advance Party is not only visible in the Subtle Regions. There are bodies in which the souls enter in subtle stage of churning.

There is a book Gyan Sitar that’s left from Mama.

In the 900,000 souls, half are those that take birth as children. They don’t have the aim to transform the body whilst alive and take a pure body from their parents. They have to wait.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Andrey wrote:A yogi leaves the body by its own wish. Mama used to be sick ... everything that happens in the corporeal reflects what happens in the subtle in advance.
Are the PBKs saying that Mama became sick because something in her stage became very wrong, or that she was attacked by negative spirits/energy/individuals within the BKWSUs?

Are you not also saying, therefore, that Mama and the other senior BKs, such as Didi Manohar and Dadi Prakashmani now, are/were not complete Yogis? What was Mamas spiritual or Gyani sickness? I would not be shocked or offended by this idea and, yes, I have heard and read proper Yogis within the Sanyas religion and others leave their bodies in just that manner. I ever heard a senior BK sister tell such a story.

I, personally, have not heard of one single BK Raja Yogi do so in the entire history.

I can agree with the theory that illness starts in the spiritual or etheric bodies and works its way down. (Of course, I don't know, I am not a scientist). I would also theorize that as one becomes more elevated if one makes even a little mistake, it can become a huge problem very quickly later on. For where someone at a junior level it would make no difference. But I also consider that good individuals can fall under the influence of evil and be very damaged by them, via psychic attack ... that psychic attack of individuals that are doing good by evil energies is very likely. Light frightens the dark and the dark would wish to extinguish it by any means. It may even be that the humans involved are just puppets and the negativity comes through them from elsewhere.
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

Murlis only became available after Om Radhe past away
It is most probably not so because I can remember points from the Murli where there is mention about Mama as if she is alive – "like this Mama" etc. etc.

2003/09/04
It is surely Sarawati and Brahma who will first become Lakshmi and Narayan. The World Mother and the World Father are sitting here; it is they who will become the Wasters of the World.
Although we know ShivBaba speaks whilst emerging the souls in front of him, even if they may not be in front of Him physically. And we know who becomes Lakshmi and Narayan of the Sangamyug and who becomes Lakshmi and Narayan in the Satyug. It feels as if Saraswati/”s” are also missing/used to be present. And it is also correct to say that they will become the Wasters of the world, because after becoming masters they waste this. (“Wasters” is written from where I cut – pasted).
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Mama classes, have they ever been available, are they still in circulation?

Her classes surely would have contained knowledge which came from before the small crop of Sakar Murlis that BKs circulate every 5 years. Why has she been almost eradicated from the BK machine and the only Sakar Murlis available are from after her demise ...

Conspiracy theorists, on your marks, get set ...
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Yes, there were and still are I would have thought.

There was a small paperback of her classes or Murlis as some called them, I think it was called Gyan Amrit, but I am not sure ...

They were really short and punchy.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

They were really short and punchy
They too could have fallen foul of the cutting room floor.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

Have the book in which they were published amongst my affects somewhere ;). If anyone has any questions then I would only be too please to assist in any way that I can.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Abrahma Kumar wrote:Have the book in which they were published amongst my affects somewhere ;). If anyone has any questions then I would only be too please to assist in any way that I can.
The one I am referring to was a normal sized thin paperback with a sitar on the front on a sort of spiral pattern with a green background.