Om Radhe (Mama) and her writings

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

The pertinence of the socio-cultural climate ...

Post by abrahma kumar »

Hi alladin, if i recollect correctly, ex-l has raised questions about this aspect of the Yagya's history in more that one post. I myself have done the same.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Om Radhe (Mama) and her writings

Post by arjun »

Quoted from the BK section for record purpose:

"... Whenever your Mama used to explain to anyone, the arrow used to hit the target (i.e. he/she used to understand). She had true purity. She was also a virgin. Mama’s name comes first. First Lakshmi and then Narayan." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 21.11.07, pg 1&2 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)

The above point which is in past tense proves that when this Murli was actually spoken by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba, Mama had already left her body.
pururavan
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I want to liberate all Brahmakumaris, because daughters are of two type 1. Consanguinal (Born to her parents)2. Affinal (Adopted by couple) in both the cases it is strictly prohibited to do any kind sexual advances, who adopts a girl or fathered a girl cannot address them as his wives, and even he cannot marry them for lust or spiritual purposes. But in case of this bastard Lekharaj Kripalani he broke all records of earlier incest adventurers by spiriutally marrieng Radhe (Adopted daughter) in India. Lekharaj was coward who left Pakistan fearing no progress in that Muslim country, that is why we are all true Indians but this lekharaj was actually Pakistani then why should we call ourselves as ex-BK when he himself was not Indian totally?

Post by pururavan »

By: Pururavan (newcomer) on June 7, 2008
ex-l wrote:Someone mentioned something very interesting of how Lekhraj Kirpalani and Om Radhe used to go off together and visit the home of Lekhraj Kirpalani's son when they wanted a break from the Yugya experiment. How did Lekhraj Kirpalani's wife feel about all that? Was she just the quiet submissive Indian wife that got sidelined?
I am really surprised by the all communities, viz: BK, ex-BK, Pbk and etc, that no one is bothered about the relationship between Father and Daughter. Do you animals know that there are two kinds of relations,
  • 1) Consanguinal (i.e. born to the real parents)
    2) Affinal (i.e. guardian parents or who adopts the child)
In the case of this bastard Lekhraj, who calls himself the Father of Human Race, and that of all Brahmakumaris did not know what is the role of a Father, he had daughters too. Did he used to think about them also, just the way he used to think about Radhe, who was the daughter of some body, as his sexual partner? He did not tell Radhe right in the first instance when she came to hear his lessons that he is going to marry her in Paradise and produce children by Yoga, and later in hell produce children by sex. Did Radhe understand what all his lessons hung around?

Even the Brahma Purana speaks about the lusty behaviours of old aged Brahma towards his adopted daughters. Amongst them, he was the most interested in Saraswati. Probably Lekhraj must have listened to these Puranas from his gurus and this role of Brahma must have impressed him a lot because, even in old age, he was hanging around young girls in the name of God Parabrahma and later convincing them that he was their own husband in many births. Does not this tale bitches one's own daughters?

God Shankar punishes Brahma for lusting after his own daughters. That is why he was not honoured for worship even in the past. Saraswati too was punished for not being aware about the lusty behaviours of old people who were not beyond being sugar daddies to her. We all know that, even today, brahma's temples are very, very few in number because he was not worship worthy and Saraswati was cursed to flow as the river. Even today we know that this Saraswati river lost its path and dried up. This indicates that she too is not worship worthy.

Now we should wake up and tell the people that something really bad happened inside this Sindhi's Ashram. We all should know that it is illegal for anybody to see a daughter who must be adopted or born as their own wife. They can be prosecuted but Indian communities silently agreed to whatever these Kripalani's are saying.

I think it is a waste of time to discuss issues for endless time is no less than a timepass nature, if all you guys listen to me then I will definitely end this illusionary mission peacefully.

Email me @ : [email protected]
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

pururavan wrote:Do you animals know that there are two kinds of relations
Dear pururavan,

Om Shanti and welcome to the forum (sorry, I suppose it is a jungle for you). The world appears to be coloured in the same colour as your dark glasses, but we need to peep inside as well.
in case of this bastard Lekharaj who calls himself as the Father of human race and that of all Brahmakumaris did not know that what is the role of Father ... If all you guys listen to me then I will definitely end this illusionary mission peacefully.
I don't know if ShivBaba was able to transform Brahmins from human beings to deities through Brahma Baba but I am sure if we follow your directions we would definitely get transformed from animals to human beings, even if it is at a gun-point!!! I suppose you will teach us better words to address our elders when we become human beings ;).
BK_Shooting.jpg
BK_Shooting.jpg (26.83 KiB) Viewed 17055 times
Wishing you good luck in your endeavour :D.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

pururavan wrote:Even the Brahma Purana speaks about the lusty behaviours of old aged Brahma towards his adopted daughters. Amongst them, he was the most interested in Saraswati. Probably Lekhraj must have listened to these Puranas from his gurus and this role of Brahma must have impressed him a lot because, even in old age, he was hanging around young girls in the name of God Parabrahma and later convincing them that he was their own husband in many births.
Hi Pururavan and welcome too.

Perhaps you could give us your introduction in the Newcomers forum, how you came to know about the Brahma Kumaris and what your involvement is?

I am interested in listening. You could well be correct about where he got the idea, your scriptural references and fair enough. He was also inspired by all the Krishna and gopi stuff too and you will read for the first 20 years, there was no talk about Shiva despite what the current BKs say.

I suppose if one was a multi-millionaire and could afford it, there might be the temptation to play Krishna to one's very own private gopis. 75 or more women in one's own little world. I have tried an analysis of Lekhraj Kirpalani from a psychological point of view here and there. Can you help us get to the truth?

Yes, I would have been concerned mostly by his relationship with his wife but also with the teenage Om Radhe. As for his own children, that is another story. Imagine growing up in a community that thinks your Dad is Prajapati (the husband of the subjects) God Brahma and the Gita Inventor!?! Poor kids.

Thanks.
bkti-pit
BK

Post by bkti-pit »

ex-l wrote:Imagine growing up in a community that thinks your Dad is Prajapati (the husband of the subjects) God Brahma...
Is this what Prajapati means? I thought it was just another form of Prajapita (Father of the people/subjects).
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Well, don't let me mislead you entirely, I do not know the context in which it was used and am not a native speaker. Generally it is used for Brahma as the "Lord of created beings" (from 'praja'; that which is brought forth from pra and jan; to be born).

Praja is also used for subjects, citizen or "common people". Pati is used for both lord and husband, as in "neither Raja nor Praja". It is used in different manners by different Indic languages. In sanskrit; prajā-pateh - the progenitor of mankind but you would need a better scholar than I, and the original script, to know what was being conferred.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:Yes, I would have been concerned mostly by his relationship with his wife but also with the teenage Om Radhe.
Om Shanti. In an article written by Dadi Manohar Indra in the June'08 issue of Gyanamrit magazine published by the BKs, it is mentioned that when Brahma Baba went to Kashmir, he used to write the essence of knowledge in letters addressed to various children. Those letters used to be read out as Vani. Among them Mama's speech used to be so powerful that everyone used to become attentive. When Mama used to stand up (from the sandhali) everyone used to stand up in front of her and to whomsoever she used to give drishti, they used to have visions just as they had on seeing Baba. Yashoda Mata (Dada Lekhraj's wife) also had visions of Lakshmi from Mama. From then on, Om Radhe was respected as Mama.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The June, 2008 issue of the PURITY magazine published by the BKs contains an important article written by Sister BK Asha, New Delhi. Although I would have loved to type the entire article for the members' benefit, but time does not permit me. So, I am producing an extract of the same:

" I consider myself very fortunate for I gave the letter of 'surrendering' my life for Godly service to Mama directly. In 1964 after passing out my high school, I wanted to live in the Brahmakumaris center. (I was just 14 and a half years old). Mama sent me to Farrukhabad. Before sending me, she gave me a lesson. Mama asked if I could eat lot of red chillies. I said yes. Then she asked if I could drink a pitcher full of water to which also I said yes and the third question was if I would ever get scared of a lion. I said no. Mama lovingly said to me that I should never be scared of any test in my spiritual life. Through courage I could overcome them.

After that Mama left for Mumbai for her surgery. Then she went to Bangalore for three months rest. From Bangalore she wrote me a letter in which she said that I should make such efforts that I would find a place among the best and the top ones in this path. This was Mama's love, care, concern and sustenance for me."
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Do we have a date for the Lekhraj Kirpalani journey to Kashmir, how long for and what the purpose was?

Thanks.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Mama asked if I could eat lot of red chillies. I said yes. Then she asked if I could drink a pitcher full of water to which also I said yes and the third question was if I would ever get scared of a lion.
This is another of those "ifs" that have no significance in illustrating the character of a person. So before morning Murli class at any BK centre, why don't all the BKs eat a bagful of chillis with a gallon of water, then sit and listen, and allow a real live lion to wander in during the Murli class ?

I have heard of real stories where people (non BK) have actually faced tigers in person in the wild. But that's for another day perhaps.
bkti-pit
BK

Post by bkti-pit »

bansy wrote:... and allow a real live lion to wander in during the Murli class ...
Let alone a lion some get scared by a mouse or a spider ... or by ex-l or a PBK! :D
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:Do we have a date for the Lekhraj Kirpalani journey to Kashmir, how long for and what the purpose was?
The article that I have quoted from Gyanamrit magazine does not give any dates, but I recollect reading it somewhere in the BK history books. I will try to find out if they have given any dates.
bkti-pit wrote:Let alone a lion some get scared by a mouse or a spider ... or by ex-l or a PBK!
Do you think ex-l is a real tiger or a paper tiger? :D But shaktis are expected to ride on a tiger, aren't they? So, if they cannot chase the tigers (as shown below) they should at least come here and face the tigers, shouldn't they? :D
hunting_prey.jpg
hunting_prey.jpg (10.61 KiB) Viewed 16808 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:Do we have a date for the Lekhraj Kirpalani journey to Kashmir, how long for and what the purpose was?
I faintly recollect the experiences of a Dadi (probably Nirmalshanta Dadiji), a story which is often repeated in the BK circles that when she went to Kashmir along with Baba, a local man asked her the way to a particular town and she said that she knew the way to Paramdham. May be this story is depicted in the comic on Brahma Baba published by the BKs.
Do you think ex-l is a real tiger or a paper tiger? :D But shaktis are expected to ride on a tiger, aren't they? So, if they cannot chase the tigers (as shown below) they should at least come here and face the tigers, shouldn't they? :D
Dear brother ex-l,

I hope you are not angry with me over my above remarks. Your silence makes me feel uneasy. The intention of my remarks was only to prompt the BK administration to come and participate in the forum because they must be dissuading BKs from doing the same by calling this forum a form of Maya or paper tiger. :D

By the way, the above picture is from a set of digitally modified funny pictures of animals sent to me by a friend through email.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Its a cheetah and I am merely an ant. You know your BK Gyan well enough to understand that reference.
ant.gif
ant.gif (3.9 KiB) Viewed 16729 times