BKWSU trial by media begins with UK Prime Minister's wife?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bansy »

Am not accusing anyone but this is cyberspace and one never know's who is picking up on what is being said and what twist will be put on it.
Hence this is why possibly cyberspace is as free as flow of information can get. A place where you can let everything out of the box.

I am sure that anyone who is or has or is in the work-in-progress-of the BKs are all people with good intentions to improve themselves and that around them. Why, the next poster in this forum could have or could be sitting next to you tomorrow morning in class, as per se.
proy
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

Post by proy »

Abrahma Kumar wrote: I value this forum because it provides an opportiunity to discuss aspects of our spiritual life that may not be addressed in our respective institutions, thus I hope that we all find it an invaluable resource and keep our intentions clean so that even if someone does not agree with all that is being said then at least a spirit of fairness will serve to convey the honorable nature of our intent. Otherwise we wil all be discredited by association with it. Even as I re-read that post I note the word 'our' is used. For me it is indicative of the fact that irregardless of the anonymity of the www a feeling of 'community' does arise from one's participation in it. Personally I see one of the my roles as that of a 'guardian' of this resource. However at the same time I do not feel compelled to rebut opinions that I disagree with or to slavishly assert my agreement with others.
I agree with all you say here. The good intentions, the feeling of community, the danger of being dragged into the gutter by the gutter press. The fact that we can discuss freely and sometimes agree to disagree is very supportive. I think you will find both myself and Arjun agreeing with you if you read our posts on the "Power of Blogs" thread that I started. We have a duty to protect that power and a responsibility not to abuse it.
bansy wrote:Hence this is why possibly cyberspace is as free as flow of information can get. A place where you can let everything out of the box.
Yes, the internet is more believeable than the mainstream media because we are talking with individual people, not with media owned and run by big corporations with their own agenda.
proy
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

Post by proy »

bansy wrote:Hence this is why possibly cyberspace is as free as flow of information can get. A place where you can let everything out of the box.
Yes, the internet is more believeable than the mainstream media because we are talking with individual people, not with media owned and run by big corporations with their own agenda.