Vishnu Party Ahmedabad

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
new knowledge
Academic
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

bansy wrote:Actually I do not think you can get very far with discussions in the PBK section as Gyan is steeped in the Gita and Mahabharat.

However, could you enlightened us churnings from the Vishnu Party and how the Vedas and Upanishads play a greater part in the "truth". Please do this in a slow and steady way as I am sure many of us (esp myself :P) is quite new to this area. Do it at your own pace.
Thanks for suggestions. Actually Vishnu Party refers Ved-Shashras, Upanishads & also Murlis & Avyakt Vanis for better understanding of Godly knowledge as most of topmost 108 souls have their physical birth in India, an Indian cultural & Hindu background and majority of them currently have BKWSU background; so they could easily understood Shrimat using the terminology of Hindu scriptures like Ved-Shashras & Murlis & Avyakt Vanis.

But the Vishnu Party knowledge is not the combination of Murlis, Avyakt Vanis & Ved-Shashras. The Vishnu Party knowledge is much more than that. Both Murlis as well as Ved-Shashras have limited sense of meaning & cannot be considered as Shrimat.

As long as we are corporeal beings, we could not understand all & all secrets of perfect Godly knowledge; nor the complete Godly knowledge could express itself in this Corporeal World of 'movie-talkie format'.

As we proceed from the Corporeal World to the Subtle, the Casual & finally to the Incorporeal World, our capacity to understand real Godly knowledge increases step by step & finally in the Incorporeal World, we become the embodyment of teachings of Shrimat, i.e, the embodyment of truth-etarnity-bliss (Sat-Chit-Aanand Swarup).
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

Is it rational to bound our intellectualism to only churning of Murlis & Avyakt Vanis? Should we not look beyond Murlis & Avyakt Vanis? Is BKWSU the only one path for the betterment of the world?
new knowledge
Academic

Re: Vishnu Party Ahmedabad

Post by new knowledge »

Dear admin, please delete the group membership title 'Vishnu Party' of my previous membership anactive account 'new world' as I've cut all my relations with Vishnu Party.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

new knowledge wrote:Dear admin, please delete the group membership title 'Vishnu Party' of my previous membership anactive account 'new world' as I've cut all my relations with Vishnu Party.
Dear brother new know,

So are you an ex-Vishnu Party now?

Just asking because I am curious about why did you leave Vishnu Party. Maybe you could give us some insides as what is Vishnu Party up to now and how is the churning of Knowledge going between their members.

Regards,
warrior
new knowledge
Academic

Post by new knowledge »

Dear admin, what's problem. Why did you not delete the group membership title 'Vishnu Party' of my previous inactive account 'new world'?
new knowledge
Academic

Post by new knowledge »

new knowledge wrote:Dear admin, what's problem. Why did you not delete the group membership title 'Vishnu Party' of my previous inactive account 'new world'?
admin via PM wrote:We cannot find any record of any user new world. Please indicate.
What a strange fact!!!
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

The membership is still there but it is not listed in the memberlist ... new world? Don't ask me how or why, I don't know.
sakshi delhi
Vishnu Party

Post by sakshi delhi »

param shanti,

Dear souls, I want to show some thing different knowledge because bk and pbk have bound our thinking power. You have to think that from where did you come from. If you think that Parmadham is about sak, star and sun then you have to think again.

Vishnu Party has added this file from which you will get proper guidance. please go through the link and see how big our universe is.

We think that Oaramdham is here above Sun but in this universe there are more than 10,000 thousand surya mandal. We are thinking about only one surya mandal. There are so many galaxies and all galaxies have their own life because of improper knowledge, we thnk we are only one in universe.

When god comes to earth they give the whole knowledge of universe not only limited earth. So Vishnu Party gives the knowledge of 10,000 of creation & destruction of universe, how this created, who creates and why created.

Please download following the link and think what science and Vishnu Party say about this whole universe.

http://discoveryofnewworld.com/FantasticTrip.zip

I have some images from nasa which show that how big our universe is. You will find that from these views, BKs & PBKs pradasni photo seems to be different. Universe is infinite but bk had made tham limited.

param shanti
sakshi delhi
Vishnu Party

Post by sakshi delhi »

param shanti,

The new video (dashrath Patel) show in TV channel in gujrat (mahakal pralay) soon it will show in national channel like aastha channel & internationally as well as in India. no one can stop the mahakal pralay. why this knowledge not given by bk & pbk.

You can see the video in which they give the detail of anant koti mahabramand (destruction of infinite universe) http://www.Vishnu Party.com/Advertisment/ad.htm . you can also visit new site www.spiritualitywithanantpatel.com . Dashrath Patel son anant Patel make his own site.

new book show how that new infinite universe made & how it destroy. http://www.discoveryofnewworld.com/news.html download book & read.

Shiva is the owner of this earth there are so many Shiva on another bramand. But mahashiva is only one.

New knowledge for new world.
Anant Patel
Affinity to the BKWSU: Vishnu Party
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am son of Shri Dashrathbhai Patel

Post by Anant Patel »

Dear Friends,
my duty is to give message to world, what is true and what is wrong.

here i am come to give some answer of your question which you want. i will try my best to give answer.

My name is Anant s/o Dashrathbhai Patel, age 27 ,single doing practice as advocate in our company . as you all know my Father is C.A and advocate , running firm Dashrath Patel & co. I am doing same work in my office for last 5 years. My Father start this firm form last 30 years.

I always with my Father with b.k , pbk and here also in our ashram. you can see my site also http://www.spiritualitywithanantpatel.com

As we all know that my Father know as Vishnu but it is not true. he is maha Shiva not only Shiva. my Father program is telecasted on sadhna channel in january, zee jagran on feb (whole month) morning 8.40 daily. and will continue for month.

we are not afraid of any one thats why we are on national channel. Shiva ( mahakal ) is not afraid from any one. he is the supereme power of the earth , he cant escape here & their. Defenetly god will not hide behind any thing. true is true . Our program name is " BEHAD KA MAHAKAL PRALAY " you can see all vcds in our site also http://www.discoveryofnewworld.com ,
http://www.Vishnu Party.com/flvs/part01.htm[/video]

our soul has 3 stages , nirakari, akari & sakari. when we are in param dham all are nirakari, when we left param dham due to our thought process we becam akari and due to lost opwer of param tatava we became sakari ( 5 elemental body).

i always thought that from where we come from for what we come here on earth, all question never been solve in bk & pbk. my Father give all answer of question.

later we will discuss all the mater. nice to see this website .very good afferts
new knowledge
Academic

Post by new knowledge »

Welcome Anantbhai, glad to see you here.
Anant Patel
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am son of Shri Dashrathbhai Patel

Post by Anant Patel »

Param shanti,

thanks divine brother.

I am come here with my original name , i do not want to hide my identity you can

also see my website www.spiritualitywithanatnpatel.com

even my program
http://www.Vishnu Party.com/flvs/part14.htm[/video] will be telecasted on 14 feb on ZEE JAGRAN CHANNEL.

THANKS
bansy

Post by bansy »

Dear Brother,

Welcome to forum.

I hope in future more information/knowledge will also be available in English.

Yes, all spiritual efforts is worthy in all its forms.
Anant Patel

Post by Anant Patel »

thanks dear sister,

i will try my best.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear Ananth Bhai,
Om Shanti and welcome to the forum. With you as a member, we hope to get more authentic information on Vishu Party.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun