Vishnu Party Ahmedabad

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

If we think of "Dashrath Patel" not so much as a body but as a geographical location of a particular soul, then I think all parties will survive without entering into body-consciousness. I agreed with Arjun's point that is the Vishnu Party get to insist on claiming the titles of God, then the PBKs and BKs have just as equal a right and the forum will end up in an anarchy of confusion. Therefore, every one has to accept an equal compromise.

We have had "God Patel", which I would agree is inflammatory, and God (Mr. Patel) which is inelegant. The BKs and PBK, who both make claims to the incarnation of the same Shiva have to use (via Virendra Dev Dixit) or (via Lekhraj Kirpalani) which automatically "shortcuts" to (via Virendra Dev Dixit) and (via Lekhraj Kirpalani).

With Dashrath Patel, we have a problem because he is said not to be a channel or a medium for the Supreme Father but the Supreme Father Himself. I am afraid the only thing to do is to accept "Supreme Father (Dashrath Patel)" which would work out to "Supreme Father (Dashrath Patel)".

Does anyone else have any alternatives? Please note "Vishnu Party" also shortcuts to "Vishnu Party".
new knowledge wrote:At the very first phase of evolution of the Kalpa Tree(s), the Supreme Father was in his corporeal stage. Then like any other soul, He also passes through casual, subtle & corporeal stages. Thanks.
Define "corporeal stage". I have a mental picture of an elderly Indian advocate sitting at a Victorian desk, alone in the midst of 'The Infinite Void'.

What was the rest of creation like?
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Anil Kumble scores a century vs England (his maiden hundred)

Post by abrahma kumar »

Anil Kumble scores a century for India vs England and one can imagine that the entirety of cricket-mad Bharat rejoices. India's innings closes 664 all out. Kumble himself with a 110 not out 8) . Couldn't think of a more worthy place to share this :roll: :oops:.
ex-l wrote:If we think of "Dashrath Patel" not so much as a body but as a geographical location of a particular soul, then I think all parties will survive without entering into body-consciousness. I agreed with Arjun's point that is the Vishnu Party get to insist on claiming the titles of God, then the PBKs and BKs have just as equal a right and the forum will end up in an anarchy of confusion. Therefore, every one has to accept an equal compromise".
new knowledge wrote:At the very first phase of evolution of the Kalpa Tree(s), the Supreme Father was in his corporeal stage. Then like any other soul, He also passes through casual, subtle & corporeal stages. Thanks.
Define "corporeal stage".

ex-l had a mental picture of an elderly Indian advocate sitting at a Victorian desk, alone in the midst of 'The Infinite Void'.

What was the rest of creation like?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

new knowledge wrote:Mr. Arjun, please try to regard the senior authorities & founders of any BKWSU cult. Though I criticised Advanced Knowledge (in the nickname of new_world), I've never criticised Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit. Would you like to entitle as Mr Veerendra Dev Dixit?
Dear brother,

Om Shanti. I don't know whether you have read my past posts or not. I used to address all the leaders of ex-PBK groups as 'Shri', but Shivsena Bhai objected to that. So, I thought nobody would have objection to addressing ex-PBKs as 'Mr.' . If you do not have any objection I can start addressing him as 'Shri Dashrath Patel' once again. But I cannot use the words ShivBaba or Supreme Father with his name. If you do not like me addressing him even as 'Shri Dashrath Patel' then I will prefer to be silent rather than use the words like 'Supreme Father' or 'ShivBaba' with Shri Dashrath Patel.

As regards Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, we use the words ShivBaba (through/in Baba Virendra Dev Dixit), but we never expect other members to use these words. They are free to address him in any manner they deem fit. And in fact some of the members have indeed used his name in slightly disrespectful manner, but we never objected. But I am surprised that you feel offended even when I address your spiritual leader as 'Mr. Dashrath Patel'. Respect comes from the heart and cannot be demanded by anyone.

Anyways, I am sorry for hurting your sentiments by using the words 'Mr. Dashrath Patel'.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

Sorry brothers, as I use mobile phone to operate internet & due to irritating process of typing on mobile phone & due to lack of time, I have committed spelling mistake. Actually I wish to say that at the very first phase of evolution of the Kalpa Tree(s), there was only the Supreme Father in the incorporeal stage. The word 'corporeal' has been wrongly spelled.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

new knowledge wrote:Incorporeal stage.
Define Incorporeal stage. One point of light in the middle of Nirvana all alone? And then he splits like an amoeba (without taking from its environment). At the end, do we all join back to him?

Personally, I take to heart what Arjun says. I can see that Mr. Patel is an attempt at formality but if I was God ... which I am not in any form ... I would be comfortable with everyone calling me by my first name. We should not grab at worldly titles ourselves. I am afraid of using titles such as Shri or "Her Holiness" (as per BK Janki) as they have not been afforded by the broader community or external authorities.
  • Can someone ask him and see what he says?
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Help me :lol:.
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

Yes my bro ex-l, ultimately all of us & everything in existence will merge in the Supreme Father.

Vishnu Party do not believe in the concepts like 'ShivBaba via Baba Virendra Dev Dixit' or 'ShivBaba via Lekhraj Kirpalani'. ShivBaba (the Supreme Father) works & delivers Shrimat via His own body. To express identity of a soul, that soul must have his own's own body, at least casual or subtle body. The identity of a ghost is expressed through his subtle body, though he does not have his own corporeal body. Now if the Supreme Father do not have His own body - neither casual nor subtle nor corporeal body, then ... then how it would be possible for Him to express His own identity as 'the Ocean of knowledge, mercy, peace, bliss & happiness'???
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

What about "Supreme Father Dashrath Patel"?
new knowledge wrote:Vishnu Party do not believe in the concepts like 'ShivBaba via Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit' or 'ShivBaba via Lekhraj Kirpalani'.
So, can you please explain what believe the others are manifesting?
  • Lekhraj Kirpalani you believe ... what ... was only in touch with God's rays and influence by other spirits?
    Gulzar you believe is just channelling Lekhraj Kirpalani and other BK spirits?
    Virendra Dev Dixit ... who or what does he channelling?
Do the BK families have any specific importance in comparison to other religion?
new knowledge
Academic

Post by new knowledge »

Bro ex-l, Bapuji (Dashrath Patel) is the corporeal form of the Supreme Father & not the whole personality & complete identity of the Supreme Father. So I've avoided nomenclature of Him by bodily name. And by bodily name newcomers may confuse & misunderstand His part. Again it would also lead to body-consciousness, as we are looking at His body instead of His divine form. Bapuji teaches us not to remember His body, but He guides us to remember our & His divine forms in divine worlds.

Please can you tell me what is meant by remembering ShivBaba (the Supreme Father) in His permanent Chariot? In this process both ShivBaba & His Chariot are remembered. But this leads to confusion as we are directed to remember alone the Supreme Father. And if the Supreme Father has His own personality then what's problem to remember Him without Chariot? IF THE SUPREME Father ENTIRELY DEPENDS ON THE Chariot TO EXPRESS HIS IDENTITY, THEN THE Chariot BECOMES SUPERIOR TO THE SUPREME Father. But it's wrong to remember His physical body or His bodily name. He should be remembered in His divine form.

But for the worldly purpose, when somebody comes into contact with Bapuji, then it's right to entitle Him by bodily name & bodily titles like Shri & Mr. But I dare to declare that in the spiritual world He is the Supreme Father - much more that Bapuji (Dashrath Patel).

According to BKs, PBKs, in the Supreme Home (Paramdham) we, i.e. souls were in inertial - dead silence stage. Vishnu Party do believe in the existence of the Supreme Home. But they do not believe in inertial & dead silence stage of souls in the Supreme Home. Instead Vishnu Party believe that we (souls) were in our FULL consciousness with unlimited celestial degrees.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I will be honest with you, and I am not being funny here, as soon as you start going off about Supreme Father and chariots it becomes entirely confusing for me because of all the other ones. Its a problem because this is not a dedicated Vishnu Party forum.

One question though, if the Dashrath Patel form is only part of the Supreme Father, does He have any other humanly forms or does he enter into any other human. Do any other humans become Supreme Father? My guess the answer is no.
new knowledge
Academic

Post by new knowledge »

Excellent query!!! My bro ex-l, Bapuji (Dashrath Patel) is the one & only one corporeal form of the Supreme Father. He incarnates only once in the corporeal world as a corporeal being, i.e. He does not take 84 births in 84 corporeal bodies on earth.

He takes only one birth in only one corporeal body named Dashrath Patel at the end of the Kalpa. And He never enters in the body of another human soul. He performs all His task in only one human body of Himself. His body is His only one Chariot which is not a matter to be remembered.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Picture of THE corporeal form of the Supreme Father?

Post by abrahma kumar »

new knowledge wrote:Excellent query!!! My bro ex-l, Bapuji (Dashrath Patel) is the one & only one corporeal form of the Supreme Father. He incarnates only once in the corporeal world as a corporeal being, i.e. He does not take 84 births in 84 corporeal bodies on earth.
new_knowledge, does your website have pictures of mr. Dashrath Patel?
abek chit chat with himself: sometime later after reading backwards through the thread I found the term: Sakar Shiv Baba. Actually this concept was contained in the inference i drew from the language in new_world's feedback to ex-l (hence the curiousity voiced in the title of this post) Very interesting. So if i were to see the image of mr. Patel i would be looking at the corporeal form of Supreme Father. Wow!
New_world that must be some experience you had when you met Mr. Dashrath Patel for the first time? Does Supreme Father mean GOD? Fantastic, Mr. Dashrath Patel is the living form of Supreme Father. I go dreamy just thinking about it. Supreme Father without the channelling or mediumship or trance messengers. Incredible.

So the Vishnu Party is actually The Supreme Father in Corporeal From Party ... The Sakar Supreme Father Party.

new_world since mr Dashrath Patel is corporeal form of Supreme Father what is the Vishnu Party oblox about what happens after Mr. Patel dies?

new_world, why is your organisation known as the Vishnu Party and not Sakar Supreme Father Party?

And new_world please do not forget to help me out with whether Supreme Father means GOD.

And another thing just crossed my mind, according to Vishnu Party oblox ican you tell me whether there is more than one Supreme Father that makes itself known to us human souls?

thanks
john
Reforming BK

Re: Picture of THE corporeal form of the Supreme Father?

Post by john »

abrahma Kumar wrote:new_knowledge, does your website have pictures of Mr. Dashrath Patel?
There are video streams of the Vishnu Supreme Father (Dashrath Patel) and also the Supreme Soul (Maa).
Why is your organisation known as the Vishnu Party and not, Sakar Supreme Father Party?
Very good question, it seems like the Vishnu Party are trying to fit themselves into the BK family tree and be part of the Trimurti.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Sakar Supreme Father Party

Post by abrahma kumar »

john wrote:Very good question, it seems like the Vishnu Party are trying to fit themselves into the BK family tree and be part of the Trimurti.
Does it mean that the Sakar Supreme Father Party will only ever comprises of ex-s of BKWSU, PBK and the like?

This seems like a continual fragmentation of the organisation we now know as the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University. One thing never changes though; the claim to be new but yet still based on Hinduism. Why doesn't Supreme Father bring us souls something mind-boggling? This is all too simple. Is Supreme Father G-O-D?

I could design this in my sleep.
new knowledge
Academic

Post by new knowledge »

Sorry my bro abek, we are not interested in the photo of the corporeal form of the Supreme Father. His physical body works as His Chariot to deliver Shrimat & His body is not a medium through which we should remember Him.

That is, remembrance of the Supreme Father (ShivBaba) through His physical body is adulterated form of worship. Also He Himself never gives drishti (vision) through the eyes of His physical body.