Vishnu Party Ahmedabad

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
creative
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Vishnu Party

Post by creative »

John wrote:And what about the Vishnu Party?
Om Shanti. There is a mention of Vishnu Party in wikipedia web link. They have also listed a web site belonging to Vishnu Party.

In fact, i came to know of this wonderful forum through wikipedia.

Om Shanti.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear Creative,
Om Shanti. Welcome to the forum, especially the PBK section, where I have seen you for the first time. I am sure you would enjoy the company of all the members of this forum and also enlighten us with your views.
Have you ever come in contact with any members of the Vishnu Party?
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
creative
BK

Post by creative »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. Welcome to the forum, especially the PBK section, where I have seen you for the first time. I am sure you would enjoy the company of all the members of this forum and also enlighten us with your views. Have you ever come in contact with any members of the Vishnu Party?
Om Shanti to Brother Arjun.
Thanks for the welcome. I do not know any person from Vishnu Party. I just came across it in wikipedia. Thank you.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Hi creative

Welcome to the forum. Interesting find. In their establishment for each religion, Jains are included. The 22 astral worlds is odd, wonder how souls go up one notch. Some stuff from BK and PBK Gyan it seems. Also probably another Chariot.

I don't know what to make of it all, maybe someone from this Vishnu Party will come forward in due course to explain the differences and remove our doubts.
pbktrinityshiva
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Godly service

Post by pbktrinityshiva »

Somone on a BK forum i was still signed up to was spamming this website via email, i looked at it quickly and thought it was just Bhakti :? Did not know it was the Vishnu Party website.

Welcome to the forum creative 8)
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear BKs and PBKs.

All i can say about the Vishnu Party that it is to be ignored. I have been very close to the so-called founders of the Vishnu Party and now the less said of it, the better it is. The whole party is on the verge of collapsing and there are many sub-divisions within the Vishnu Party itself.

shivsena.
bansy

Post by bansy »

shivsena wrote:All I can say about the Vishnu Party that it is to be ignored. I have been very close to the so-called founders of the Vishnu Party and now the less said of it, the better it is. The whole party is on the verge of collapsing and there are many sub-divisions within the Vishnu Party itself.
Shivsenabhai,

I respect your view, but can you also give more convincing details of why and how they are on the verge of collapsing. Otherwise to be fair, I hope that someone from the Vishnu Party would come out and give their opinion too.

Regards
Bansy
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

bansy wrote:Otherwise to be fair, I hope that someone from the Vishnu Party would come out and give their opinion too.
Me too. Even if we are too late to be invited to the party, they are still ex-BKs and have something to say.

The trouble is, it does not exactly look very close to Gyan at all. No names, key figures, "Each soul is the part and parcel of the Supreme ... " may be they have a bit of the jigsaw puzzle or may be they are just another Heidi Fittkau-Garthe?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

bansy wrote:I respect your view, but can you also give more convincing details of why and how they are on the verge of collapsing. Otherwise to be fair, I hope that someone from the Vishnu Party would come out and give their opinion too.
Dear bansy Bhai.

I have the whole details of Vishnu Party right from its inception and how it revolted against the Father and how it is now reduced to just a few members; i cannot put the details on paper but all i want to say is that their concept of heaven and Paramdham and Subtle Regions are all very different from the basic and advance knowledge and the whole philosophy rests on some imaginary world in outer space where all the angels will spend the first 2500 years before they come down to earth from Copper Age and start taking physical bodies.

shivsena.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Shivsena wrote:I have the whole details of Vishnu Party right from its inception and how it revolted against the Father and how it is now reduced to just a few members; I cannot put the details on paper but all I want to say is that their concept of heaven and Paramdham and Subtle Regions are all very different from the basic and Advanced Knowledge
There are at least two sides to every story and hopefully this forum will give others a chance to at least speak out and put there views forward.

For me the interesting thing is whether the Vishnu Party ideas tally with the original Sakar Murlis, or whether they see any need to tally them. Who do they consider to be the now Chariot of Shiva?

On this forum I think you will see that things need to have some kind of backing before they are taken seriously. What I mean to say is, things will not just be believed just because somebody says so.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

John wrote:Who do they consider to be the now Chariot of Shiva?
Mr. Ananth Dashrath Patel, who was a BK, then a PBK and then went on to be called by some souls as the Chariot of the incorporeal Father Shiv. He has introduced himself as an Advocate on his website. Interestingly his website also bears a copyright mention.

Although PBKs are referred to as 'Shankar Party' by the BKs, the PBKs themselves never introduce themselves as 'Shankar Party' anywhere. They always introduce themselves as the Advance Party. But when I first saw the site of Vishnu Party a few days ago, I was surprised to see that the page containing their contact address had the mention of the word 'Vishnu Party'. This shows that they consider themselves to be only a sect of BKs and not the original Godly family or the Advance Party that is referred to in the Avyakt Vanis.

When the Vishnu Party started initially in the year 1997/98, the then followers of that party (many of whom were my close friends when they were PBKs) used to accuse the PBKs of coining the term 'Vishnu Party' just as the BKs call the PBKs as 'Shankar Party'. The followers of the Vishnu Party used to call themselves to be 'Advisor Party' based on a casual reference of this word in one of the old trance messages. But I don't think that word is mentioned anywhere in their website. Instead, the mention of the word 'Vishnu Party' in their website clearly shows that either they themselves coined it or accepted the term coined by someone else.

I hope someone from that party turns up on this forum to clarify.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Shivsena wrote:I have the whole details of Vishnu Party right from its inception and how it revolted against the Father and how it is now reduced to just a few members;
Where did you get these details from?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

John wrote:Where did you get these details from?
Dear john Bhai.

Every pbk, who was present at the time of the formation of Vishnu Party, knows the details of the formation of Vishnu Party (through personal meetings with the breakaway souls). But as i said before, that the party is now reduced from a few hundred souls to just a bunch of souls which can be counted on fingers. So it is better we completely forget about it and devote our thoughts to more important matters, like churning the original Murli points and trying to understand what the Supreme Soul Shiva is trying to indicate.

Also if someone is really interested in knowing their philosophy then he should either contact them personally through their website or through their members, as i am sure that none of the souls who have joined the Vishnu Party are here on this forum to put forward the views of their party.

shivsena.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Shivsena wrote:as I am sure that none of the souls who have joined the Vishnu-party are here on this forum to put forward the views of their party.
I wouldn't be too sure of that :wink:. Whether they will put there views forward is another matter.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Shivsenabhai, Arjunbhai,

I have contacted the Vishnu Party but the replies are not very forthcoming, and not very enticing for anyone simply querying or wishing to learn about their philosophy. That is my first impression.

Anyway, this will probably be my last post on this matter, but just to clear up, a simple yes/no will suffice :
  • - Do the Vishnu Party have a Chariot for Father Shiva ?
    - Does the Vishnu Party have their own versions of "Murlis" ? i.e Do they have their own "Gita" ?
    - Do they have a wheel drama ? If so, is it 5000 years or is it longer or shorter ?
    - Do the Vishnu Party have members who are proficient enough in English to explain their views, or are they entirely Hindi-based ?
If the Vishnu Party wishes to come forward, then they have been invited to answer many times, but their silence I would respect though it could also send a wrong message to the world at large.

Regards
Bansy