Hiroshima and Destruction

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Hiroshima and Destruction

Post by bansy »

For all BKs and PBKs and anyone who wish to learn about the destructive power of a weapon of mass destrcution nuclear explosion, the first (of 2, the other at Nagasaki) ever used on humans, the BBC Movie Documentary "Hiroshima" is highly recommended.

The BBC has always been a leading source, in this movie giving true accounts of those involved in the bombing as well as those who survived. You will be touched. :cry:

I think after watching this movie, you'll come to realise maybe how far you may have yet to go in your Raja Yoga life, and really contemplate the true meaning of "Destruction".
tinydot
ex-BK

Post by tinydot »

It is indeed very touching and I realized how this weapon of mass destruction can destroy many, many years of civilization in few minutes.

I also realized that there were no dinosaurs nor virgin women giving births, that resulted from this nuclear radioactive destruction. Did the Americans detonate the bomb too high from the ground?
bansy

Post by bansy »

A clip from the documentary is here http://funzu.com/index.php?option=com_c ... &Itemid=31