Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by mbbhat »

destroy old world wrote: 05 Jul 2019 Brother shivsena has asked who is agyan ka saagar (ocean of ignorance) in Sangamyug, and not in Ravan Rajya!

When one asks about America, another should not reply about Africa!
But, if someone thinks America (agyaan kaa sagar) belongs to Asia only (Conf. Age ), then it needs correction.

And, I have mentioned the Murli points (sorry, do not have date, but they are popular).

Is there any Murli point which says- Agyaan kaa sagar belongs to only Conf. Age (and that too for or within BK-PBK family only???)

Conf. Age can belong to everything (unlimited), because it is Conf. of new and old worlds. Some are direct, some are indirectly related.
destroy old world
Vishnu Party
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by destroy old world »

mbbhat wrote: 05 Jul 2019 But, if someone thinks America (agyaan kaa sagar) belongs to Asia only (Conf. Age ), then it needs correction.
What made you instantly assume - (as a knee-jerk reaction, without proper reflection) - that someone thinks America (agyaan kaa sagar) belongs to Asia only (Conf. Age) - (which may, or may not have been actually true) - to then force you to believe - (as a matter of compulsion, rather than of due diligence) - that same needs immediate correction; and then force you to go about correcting, in an aggressively defensive manner - without considering whether same is appropriate or not; or whether same is actually necessary in the circumstances, or not?

Is this not a characteristic conduct of one who is under the active influence of the power of Ravan, or Maya?

No offence, of any nature, intended!
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Summary-

Ocean of knowledge- = 3 - ShivBaba and Murli plus Braahmins (Master gyaan kaa sagar)

Ocean of ignorance (agyaan kaa sagar) = 3 - Ravan, scriptures plus lowkik Gurus.

But, yes you are right. We may add few more to agyaan kaa sagar- PBKs plus their Gurus, plus some part of science which believes in Big bang theory, carbon dating, etc, etc.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

To all PBKs.

Aaj ki Murli 30-7-19 says:

"जब तुम अपनी नज़र बाप की नज़र से मिलाते हो तो नज़र मिलने से तुम्हारे सब दु:ख दूर हो जाते हैं क्योंकि अपने को आत्मा समझकर बाप को याद करने से सब पाप कट जाते हैं। यही है तुम्हारी याद की यात्रा।"

PBKs apne bap-Virendra Dev Dixit se 1976 se dhristi le rahe hai (nazar mila rahe hai).. Lekin ek bhi pbk ke dukh door hue hai kya ???

Please explain.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

To all PBKs.

Murli 2-10-97 says: "सुक्ष्म-वतन-वासी तो है संपूर्ण ब्रह्मा ."
"Sukshma-vatan-wasi is complete Brahma."

PBKs believe that suxma Brahma is Lekhraj Kirpalani and that he is incomplete Brahma and is doing purusharth through the body of Virendra Dev Dixit after 1969....but the above point clearly says that the subtle Brahma is complete Brahma.

So why Virendra Dev Dixit's teachings do not tally with those of Murlis and why Virendra Dev Dixit hides such Murli points from PBKs....a question to be asked to guru-Virendra Dev Dixit by all PBKs ???

Om Shanti.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Question to all PBKs.

According to PBKs, Trimurti Shiv will be revealed by 3-jismani murtis as per pic below.....but the three jismani murtis are in 3 different worlds:
Kamla-devi(as brahma) is in lokik duniya .
Vedanti(as Vishnu) is in BKWSU.
..Virendra Dev Dixit-( as Shankar) is in Aivv..
...so how can they be revealed as Trimurti Shiv ??? (When they are in different worlds and have different sanskars.)??????
....A question to be asked by all PBKs to themselves and to their guru-Virendra Dev Dixit.

Also does soul of BB enter kamla-devi... And does soul of Mama enter Vedanti. ??? (As shown in pic)
Can any pbk please explain
local_media6420482462837184178.jpg
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Question To all PBKs.

Does any Murli ever state that Ram takes full 84 births. ???

If this Murli is produced then I will believe that Virendra Dev Dixit is Ram's soul... Otherwise he is Ravan partdhari who is Islam dharm ka Prajapita and collecting his islamic praja by his ambiguous jismani adv-Gyan.

Can any pbk post the xerox of Murli which says Ram takes full 84 births.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Does any Murli ever state that Ram takes full 84 births???.

Can any pbk post the xerox of Murli which says Ram takes full 84 births.
Very good point.

Mr. Dixit gave titles "Brahma and Krishna" to others, and took titles "Prajapita, Ram and Shankar" on himself. By hook or crook he teaches/preaches that the latter titles are superior to former ones.

But, he failed to notice the above question as well as below. In Murlis -

--word BRAHMA appears more than PRAJAPITA.
---Word Krishna appears more than Ram
---Word Brahma appears more than Shankar.
----Krishna takes full 84 births.

So, he fell into his own pit by defaming others.

BTW- A Murli point says/implies Ram and Sita (even if they come in the beginning), will first work as servants(noukri). They will get Kingdom later only.
My present belief is - Ram and Sita souls will not come in the VERY beginning of Golden Age, but are likely to come soon, but will have lower status in G Age. They will get higher status in Silver Age.

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t ... kri#p42088 - The Sakar Murli point 5-5-82 says initially some souls will do noukri (a lower status) then, they will get Kingdom.

Even in this Kalpa, we can see - at the last end (the last 300 to 500 years), other religions rule the world, not the aadi sanaatan religion. India's level goes down from 16th century. Till there, Bharat/India would be number one country.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

From - http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t= ... omb#p48287
Mr. Dixit c/o arjun wrote:It is because it is said in the Murli: Next to God is Prajapita, next to God is Krishna, next to God is Narayan [and] next to God is Shankar. Call him Shankar, call him Prajapita, call him the Confluence Age Krishna or Narayan it is one and the same thing.
Does any Murli point ever say- Ram is next to God?
destroy old world
Vishnu Party

Since Ram is God (Bhagwan), there is no question of Ram being NEXT to God (Bhagwan)!

View point 7 in viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&start=945#p53934
भक्ति का फल देने वाला है राम भगवान्।
It is RAMA, God (‘Bhagwan’), who gives the Fruit of Devotion.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

destroy old world wrote: 02 Sep 2019 Since Ram is God (Bhagwan), there is no question of Ram being NEXT to God (Bhagwan)!
View point 7 ...
That is incorporeal Ram (God).
But, we are discussing about human/deity Ram.

BTW- Mr. Dixit calls himself as Ram's soul. he says- He is Ram even now, as well as Ram in Silver Age. Don't you know that*? [Moreover, this topic is "Questions to PBKs"]

Kindly understand the context when one speaks/writes.
------------------------
* - If you are not aware, it is better to go through the "basic philosophy of PBKs" before interacting. Else, the discussion would have no meaning. This is neither an expectation, nor a direction, just a suggestion. You may accept or ignore. No problem.

All the very best.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all PBKs.

Murli 11-10-03 says:

"Vishnu aur Shankar ko Baba nahi kahenge."
["Vishnu and Shankar cannot be called Baba."]

The above point clearly says that Shankar and Vishnu cannot be called Baba(as they do not give varsa)... but PBKs still insist that dehdhari Baba Dixit is playing the role of Shankar-Vishnu and they keep on calling him Baba....
Why so ??
xpbk

Post by xpbk »

Actual point is,

ब्रह्मा भी बाबा, शिव भी बाबा| विष्णु और शंकर को बाबा नहीं कहेंगे|
Brahma is also Baba, Shiva is also Baba. Vishnu and Shankar would NOT be called Baba. (SM, Revised 15.1.75 )

Another one,
शिवबाबा मिलता ही ब्रह्मा द्वारा है| और कोई द्वारा कभी नहीं मिल सकते हैं| ब्रह्मा द्वारा स्थापना करते हैं| ब्रह्मा भी बाबा, शिव भी बाबा| विष्णु और शंकर को बाबा नहीं कहेंगे ना|
ShivBaba meets ONLY through Brahma (in Sakar). He can NEVER meet through anyone else (in Sakar). He establishes (the new world) through Brahma. Brahma is also Baba, Shiva is also Baba. Vishnu and Shankar would NOT be called Baba.
(SM 15.1.67 AM, at the end of page 3)

Got these points on whatsApp.
mbbhat
BK

Re: Questions for PBKs- Is Ram most beloved?

Post by mbbhat »

1) A Murli point (almost in right words - sorry, do not have date now, but many would be knowing) says- "Most beloved hai do, ek hai Shiv, ek hai Krishn = Most beloved are two. One is Shiv, the other is Krishn. "

Is there any Murli point which says - Ram is most beloved?

2)- Similarly, the word- SUNDAR is attached only to two - to Shiv(satyam, Shivam Sundaram), and Sri Krishna(Shyam_Sundar).

Is there any Murli point which says - Ram is sundar or Shyamsundar at least?
destroy old world
Vishnu Party

From viewtopic.php?f=39&t=492&p=54328#p54263

Since Incorporeal Ram (Shiva) is Bhagwan (God), there is no question of Incorporeal Ram (Shiva) being NEXT to Bhagwan (God)!

View point 7 in viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&start=945#p53934
भक्ति का फल देने वाला है राम भगवान्।
It is RAMA, God (‘Bhagwan’), who gives the Fruit of Devotion.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&start=825#p53786
स्वर्ग बनाने वाला है परमपिता परमात्मा, जिसको राम कहते हैं।
Supreme Father Supreme Soul (Shiva), who is called RAMA, is the One who creates Heaven.

However, in spite of above, the CONCERNED corporeal Ram (of Silver Age) considers himself to be highest-on-high Bhagwan, and therefore, from his OWN perspective, there is no question of him being NEXT to himself – although he did acknowledge that he is NEXT to God (Shiva), EARLIER!
However, since SOME PBKs believe that Supreme Soul Shiva, HIMSELF, is the soul of the CONCERNED corporeal Ram of Silver Age, who becomes aware of his role in Confluence Age – therefore, in this context, “Since Incorporeal/corporeal Ram is God (Bhagwan), there is no question of Incorporeal/corporeal Ram being NEXT to God (Bhagwan)”, or NEXT to himself – and the EARLIER assertion that he is NEXT to God (Shiva), meant that his current corporeal stage is NEXT to his OWN FINAL Incorporeal stage, at the end of Confluence Age – according to THOSE PBKs!

Further clarifications would follow in due course - as and when deemed appropriate.