Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Even in the picture of Ardhanaareeshwar the corporeal Father (Prajapita), the corporeal mother (Jagdamba) and the incorporeal Father Shiv have been depicted. The same is depicted in the Shivling in the form of Ling+Jaladhari+Incorporeal point on the ling.
According to you, ardh-nari-ishwar represents 3- souls and the same 3-souls are represented in shivling...so why in Bhakti-marg Nandi-bull(DLR) is always sperated from shivling and always kept outside the temple.??...why the 3 are never shown combined ??
nandi-bull and shivling.jpg
nandi-bull and shivling.jpg (7.28 KiB) Viewed 12999 times
khemkaran
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

shivsena wrote: Murli 4-7-15 says: " बीमारी आदि होगी तो देवियों को कहेंगे ठीक करो। रक्षा करो। अनेक प्रकार की देवियाँ हैं। तुम हो संगमयुग की शिव शक्ति देवियाँ। तुम ही स्वर्ग का वरदान देती हो। "
"When they are afflicted with any diseases, they would entreat the Deities to cure them and protect them. There are many types of Deities. You are Shiv-Shakti Deities of the Confluence Age. You only give the boon of Paradise or Heaven."
Those who CANNOT relate DIRECTLY to God, (in accordance with their governing Bhakti affiliations), and are not able to remember Him in His ACCURATE FORM, have NO OPTION but to entreat the PRINCIPAL Deity souls (isht Dev or isht Devi), who are ABSORBED in His ACCURATE remembrance, to fulfill their aspirations, seek protection from them and receive the boons of Paradise - but the required spiritual energy still originates from God - the PRINCIPAL Deity soul or souls ('Shakti' or 'Shaktis') being ONLY the INSTRUMENTAL souls who merely REFLECT this SPIRITUAL ENERGY on the corporeal sphere, for the benefit of such souls.
Shakti (shown in feminine form) is ACTUALLY only the SPIRITUAL ENERGY of God, which can be EXPERIENCED either DIRECTLY from God Himself, or INDIRECTLY through relevant PRINCIPAL instrumental Deity souls.
With ACCURATE or DIRECT remembrance, this SPIRITUAL ENERGY or SHAKTI can be experienced DIRECTLY from God, NUMBER-WISE; and with INACCURATE or INDIRECT remembrance, this same SPIRITUAL ENERGY or SHAKTI can be experienced only INDIRECTLY, also NUMBER-WISE - through the MEDIUM of PRINCIPAL instrumental Deity souls, who are experienced to be the EMBODIMENT of SPIRITUAL ENERGY or LIVING SHIV-SHAKTIS on the corporeal sphere, by concerned souls.
Just the knowledge of 'Shakti' or Spiritual Energy is of no use to any aspirant till this 'Shakti' is ACTUALLY EXPERIENCED in practical life, PRESENTLY, in Sangamyug. ACTUAL cure from ANY disease which is CURRENTLY afflicting the physical body and freedom from any DIS-EASE of the mind, are the REAL parameters to determine whether SHAKTI is being EXPERIENCED practically or not - NOW, in the Confluence Age, and NOT JUST in the DISTANT FUTURE. The World CANNOT be transformed ONLY with Knowledge, unless this Knowledge is TRANSLATED into PRACTICAL APPLICATION and DEMONSTRATED ACCORDINGLY. Therefore, ONLY when one EXPERIENCES Shakti PRACTICALLY NOW, (and NOT JUST understands theoretically) can one become an instrument to bring about the TRANSFORMATION of the World.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:According to you, ardh-nari-ishwar represents 3- souls and the same 3-souls are represented in shivling...so why in Bhakti-marg Nandi-bull(DLR) is always sperated from shivling and always kept outside the temple.??...why the 3 are never shown combined ??
The three souls (Shiv+Prajapita+Jagdamba) representing the Shivling are different from the soul of Dada Lekhraj representing the bull. So, it is very correctly depicted on the path of Bhakti that Nandi Bull is separate from Shivling.

The bull is generally shown outside the temple perhaps because he assumed the title of God of Gita instead of its rightful owner, i.e. Shiv-Shankar bholeynath.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Today's Murli 22-7-15 says: " भक्ति है ब्राह्मणों की रात। ज्ञान है ब्रह्मा और ब्राह्मणों का दिन। जो अब प्रैक्टिकल में हो रहा है।"
[ "Bhakti is Night of Brahmins ...Gyan is Brahma and Brahmins day...This is happening in practical in Sangamyug."]

Which period in Sangamyug is Night of Brahmins and which period is Day of Brahmins ??
Please share your views.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

For whomsoever and for whatever period Supreme Father Shiv is present in practical to give the light of knowledge and power, it is day and for the rest it is night.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Today's Murli 26-7-15 [revised av-Vani 7-1-80] says : " सगंमयुगी सर्व ब्राह्मण बेग़मपुर के बादशाह हैं। सतयुगी बादशाही इस संगमयुग की बेग़मपुर की बादशाही के आगे कुछ भी नहीं है। वर्तमान समय की प्राप्ति का नशा, खुशी, सतयुग की बादशाही से पद्मगुणा श्रेष्ठ है।"

I have not understood : If Sangamyugi badshahi is padamguna superior to satyugi badshahi, then why are we Sangamyugi brahmins striving(putting effort) to be Devtas of Satyug (royal buddhus as per Murlis) ??

Please share your views.

1aa-source of knowledge..jpg
1aa-source of knowledge..jpg (38.33 KiB) Viewed 12952 times
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

PBKs do not aim to become Golden Age deities. We have been given a goal to become deities in the Diamond Age, i.e. Confluence Age itself.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:PBKs do not aim to become Golden Age deities. We have been given a goal to become deities in the Diamond Age, i.e. Confluence Age itself.
In Murlis it is often said: "Kaliyug mei hote hai Shudra..sangam par hote hai brahmins...Satyug mei hote hai Devtas" ....i have never read in any Murli that devtas are in Sangamyug.....this is just another -Virendra Dev Dixit's manmat which PBKs have accepted blindly... can you quote any Murli which says that Devtas are in Sangamyug.
Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu »

shivsena wrote: In Murlis it is often said: "Kaliyug mei hote hai Shudra..sangam par hote hai Brahmins...Satyug mei hote hai Devtas" ....i have never read in any Murli that devtas are in Sangamyug.....this is just another -Virendra Dev Dixit's manmat which PBKs have accepted blindly... can you quote any Murli which says that Devtas are in Sangamyug.
If Brahmins do not become deities in this Confluence Age itself, then how will PURE Children like Radha & Krishna of Golden Age, (who can NEVER set their 'foot' on an IMPURE 'land') be born ?
Let's be rational and logical !
Will they descend from up above with deity-like bodies in a magical fashion ? Is this crucial matter not worthy of proper consideration from all concerned soul brothers, PARTICULARLY BKWSU ?
If children like Radha & Krishna with golden-like bodies have to be born, then their parents too need to make their bodies kanchan-kaya(golden-like or deity-like) in this PRESENT birth or CURRENT mature corporeal body, in the present Confluence Age itself, is it not ?
khemkaran
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

arjun wrote:PBKs do not aim to become Golden Age deities. We have been given a goal to become deities in the Diamond Age, i.e. Confluence Age itself.
Dear Arjun Bhai,

All BK/PBK and others cannot become Complete Deities in the Confluence Age itself. According to -Virendra Dev Dixit and PBKs, at least half the number must become Complete Deities in the Confluence Age itself, am I right?
It appears your goal is completely outside the scope of the aim of the Knowledge given by ShivBaba. If your goal is indeed in the right direction, as you arbitrarily claim, according to the motivation of -Virendra Dev Dixit, can you make a practical estimation as to how long you or anyone who has this particular goal, will take to practically achieve this goal? And what are the milestones which have ALREADY BEEN ACHIEVED so far en route to the ACTUAL FINAL REALIZATION of this goal on a practical level? Because the time available in the Confluence Age is fast approaching the very end. Are you not monitoring the outer world situations? How much longer can such situations be sustained, before the final curtain?
Is it good enough just to speak or dream about a goal ENDLESSLY, without being able to practically demonstrate the present or current EVIDENCE towards it's ACTUAL FINAL REALIZATION?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: We have been given a goal to become deities in the Diamond Age, i.e. Confluence Age itself.
In Murlis it is said that Brahmins have 'heere jaisa janam', i.e. diamond birth; and Deities have 'sone jaisa janam', i.e. golden birth ....which Murli says that Deities have a diamond birth ??
cal
PBK

Post by cal »

Dear Arjun Bhai:
Brahman is chadti kala, Brahman is choti, sangam yug is chadti kala, sat yug is girti kala. So the deities of sangam yug that you are referring to are chadti kala or girti kala?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Murli 15-6-15 says: " ओम् शान्ति तो बहुत मनुष्य कहते रहते हैं। बच्चे भी कहते हैं, ओम् शान्ति। अन्दर जो आत्मा है - वह कहती है ओम् शान्ति। परन्तु आत्मायें तो यथार्थ रीति अपने को जानती नहीं हैं, न बाप को जानती हैं। भल पुकारते हैं परन्तु बाप कहते हैं मैं जो हूँ, जैसा हूँ यथार्थ रीति मुझे कोई नहीं जानते। "

BKs-PBKs say Om-shanti and believe that Atma is Bindi and Paramatma Bap is also bindi.....but no bk-pbk knows what is the yatharth roop of Atma and Paramatma....Please share your views about what is the yatharth roop of Atma and Paramatma.
cal
PBK

Post by cal »

My interpretation of the said Murli is "what a soul is and what Supreme Soul is - NOBODY knows".
(Nobody means, ABSOLUTELY Nobody !)

LOGICAL EVIDENCE - if any one of the guys, around here at least, would be knowing that, what in God's Name would they be doing LOITERING around here, wasting their time? They would simply be ENJOYING the Confluence Age with their newly-found BELOVED, is it not? Think about it guys (includes gals also)!

Cal
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

If one knows, he would also give the introduction to others.