Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by warrior »

cal wrote:My interpretation of the said Murli is "what a soul is and what Supreme Soul is - NOBODY knows".
(Nobody means, ABSOLUTELY Nobody !)

LOGICAL EVIDENCE - if any one of the guys, around here at least, would be knowing that, what in God's Name would they be doing LOITERING around here, wasting their time? They would simply be ENJOYING the Confluence Age with their newly-found BELOVED, is it not? Think about it guys (includes gals also)!

Cal
Yes, thumbs up, for your answer!
Agree. No one can see or will ever see Supreme Soul Shiva.
We cannot know where is Supreme Soul, nor any one can claim to know the location of Shiva.
But we can capture the frequency that Shiva produces via the atomic dynamics.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

cal wrote: LOGICAL EVIDENCE - if any one of the guys, around here at least, would be knowing that, what in God's Name would they be doing LOITERING around here, wasting their time? They would simply be ENJOYING the Confluence Age with their newly-found BELOVED, is it not? Think about it guys (includes gals also)!
Cal
Good statement...cal Bhai.....According to the Murli, the point form of soul and Supreme Soul is just a theoretical concept during the shooting period of Sangamyug, and not the truth ... when the yatharth (practical) roop of ShivBaba is revealed in the near future, this concept will be proved false and every bk-pbk will then realise that both BKWSU and Aivv were doing the shooting of jhoot-khand in Sangamyugi behad ka drama.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

To all PBKs.

Today's Murli 10-8-15: " शिवबाबा और ब्रह्मा बाबा दोनों को हक है बच्चे-बच्चे कहना। बाप, दादा द्वारा कहते हैं-हे बच्चों! समझते हो ना".

If ShivBaba and brahma-baba both are present in the body of -Virendra Dev Dixit, then why does -Virendra Dev Dixit address all PBKs as Bhai-behan and not bacche-bacche.....a question to be asked by all PBKs to themselves and to their guru-Virendra Dev Dixit.
vrkrao
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Post by vrkrao »

In the world today, both Mother and Father has the right to call their children as 'My dear child'. But, if they do not address in that way, that does not disqualify them to be called as Parents. I observe that parents call their children with cute names during their childhood, not when they grew up (exception to nick names)
vrkrao
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Post by vrkrao »

khemkaran wrote:Is it good enough just to speak or dream about a goal ENDLESSLY, without being able to practically demonstrate the present or current EVIDENCE towards it's ACTUAL FINAL REALIZATION?
Very good questions Bhai - Practical, Milestones, Evidence, Demonstration, etc. I personally discussed several times in the past few years with my PBK brothers on this topic. Finally, I am satisfied with the fundamental belief, which I was unable to connect in the past.

Basically, we need to understand the R & R of three parties - Inspiring, Planning and Practical -

> Inspiration - Brahma baba and followers, who take birth from Planning (Rudra) and Practical (Vijaya) souls, enter into their parents to give inspiration in purusharth. This is after they recognize the corporeal medium and their parents, who give birth to them in Golden Age, number-wise from 2018.

> Planning and Practical - Planning party talks more and more, but cannot demonstrate any practical evidence due to the impurity gathered over 63 births, and hence the assistance of pure souls (Vijaya mala) is required in practical (not necessarily sitting under the same roof, from 2018).

I remember in one of the discussion classes it is said that Brahma baba and Om Radhe gets attracted to each other (as their thoughts sync) by sitting in their parents - Narayan and Lakshmi respectively. Similarly, it applies to the rest.

As per Murli points, mentioning 40-50yrs to transform from Tamopradhan to Satopradhan, we believe that it might be evident from 2018 to few. It often takes several months/years for the first product to come out of factory. Thereafter, it takes few hours for the rest to be manufactured.

This is my present understanding.

Om Shanti
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

vrkrao wrote:
Basically, we need to understand the R & R of three parties - Inspiring, Planning and Practical -
Om Shanti
Rao Bhai....can you or any PBKs please provide the date of the Murli-Vani where it is mentioned that 3 parties are needed for transformation.
vrkrao

Post by vrkrao »

Shivsena Bhai - I am sorry. I have not come across such Murli point which clearly speaks about the three parties. Though they do not appear in 'as is' terms, there are references, such as Advance Party, Invite Vijaya mala, Bap-Dada enter into children for service. Inferences can be grouped under different categories for easier understanding. I am responding to Khemkaran Bhai from PBKs point of view. I am happy to hear and would invite any other brother (BK/ex-PBK) who can give a better response on check points, mile stones, demonstration of evidence, etc.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

I think the above three groups have been mentioned in the early Trance messages (official) published by the BKWSU.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:I think the above three groups have been mentioned in the early Trance messages (official) published by the BKWSU.
I would very much like to know the dates of trance messages which state about 3 groups, as -Virendra Dev Dixit has a clever habit of mixing his own manmat in adv-Gyan. Also, the PBKs have already previously declared their position in this matter, that only the Murlis can be considered to be actual Shrimat, so how come they have suddenly started taking the (official) trance messages also into account to determine and propagate their own philosophy?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:I would very much like to know the dates of trance messages which state about 3 groups, as -Virendra Dev Dixit has a clever habit of mixing his own manmat in adv-Gyan. Also, the PBKs have already previously declared their position in this matter, that only the Murlis can be considered to be actual Shrimat, so how come they have suddenly started taking the (official) trance messages also into account to determine and propagate their own philosophy?
I will try to reproduce the trance message or at least its date. But as regards the trance messages being considered as Shrimat, it is only the trance messages which are delivered through the official trance messengers (sandeshis)like Gulzar Dadi, Mohini Bhen, etc. appointed by Baba or the senior Dadis which are clarified by ShivBaba through His present Chariot.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: I will try to reproduce the trance message or at least its date.
Please give me just the trance message number of the initial trance messages spoken by Gulzar Dadi before avaykt BapDada started narrating av-Vanis.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Today's Murli 19-8-15 says: " आपोजीशन माया से करनी है, दैवी परिवार से नहीं। "
"Opposition should be against Maya, not against the Divine Family"

Who is this Maya, who has to be opposed, in the Confluence Age??
And who is the bodily guru who is constantly instigating others to oppose the Divine Family??

Please share your views.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Murli 11-9-14 says; ' अभी तो देखो कितने ढेर झूठे भगवान बन गये हैं,'
["Now see how many false-Gods have become."]

Sangamyug mei yeh jhoote bhagwan kaun hai aur kahan hai ??
[Who and where are the false Gods in Sangamyug ?? ]
Please share your views.
vrkrao

Post by vrkrao »

shivsena wrote:Murli 11-9-14 says; ' अभी तो देखो कितने ढेर झूठे भगवान बन गये हैं,'
["Now see how many false-Gods have become."]

Sangamyug mei yeh jhoote bhagwan kaun hai aur kahan hai ??
[Who and where are the false Gods in Sangamyug ?? ]
Please share your views.
My view and logic is very simple and clear - If false God is referenced to a corporeal body in this world, True God should also be referenced to a corporeal body. That's fine if you do not accept Virendra Dev Dixit. But, corporeal medium is a must for the whole world to accept as their Father or Mother / True God.

जगतः पितरौ वन्दे पार्वतीपरमेश्वरौ - I adore the parents of the world. One cannot simply claim that they are parents of the world unless they give happiness to every soul on this earth. What about those illiterate souls who cannot see farishta+incorporeal God with their third eye ? Should we just leave saying that it is according to their Karma and Drama ?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

vrkrao wrote: But, corporeal medium is a must for the whole world to accept as their Father or Mother / True God
Rao Bhai.....Do you think that a physical medium of God would meet each and every soul of the world ?????....is it humanely possible for a person to meet 6-7 billion souls personally. ????? ... Have you calculated that if God meets each soul personally for just a second, how much time would it take for meeting 6 billion souls ????