What has Shiva really accomplished?

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
sparkal
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: BK supporter

Post by sparkal »

It is a good question. Lets just be glad I am not writing this this morning given some of the thoughts I was having , or, questions with regards to the most famous revolutionary the world has ever known: God. Of course, when you make posts here, you feel the anger of others. Is it worth it? I mean, is this all Shiva can offer, 1,250 years of peace and harmony before the conflict starts? It has been said in the Murli that some conflict will not be resolved and will carry over into the next cycle. That is ****, count me out, I don't want to go.

I am tempted to tell Shiva where to shove it, in fact, not only do I want out of this hell hole of a world, I don't want to come back into this drama, eternally. Forget about kingdoms and all that nons, if I make spiritual effort, it will be to get in touch with what, and more importantly, who I really am. I tell you, if by any remote possibility or chance that the world is relying on me in any way regarding the start of the new world, it can go and take a flying Shanti to itself.

And I don't like being scanned like some sort of animal in a zoo experiment. I am tired of the sneaking around, withholding information, the secrets and manipulation, it is well seen that they got women to do their dirty work :shock:. Well, there comes a time for transparency, and the sooner the better. Oh, I see, we must show respect, or, fear this scum around us.

Shiva, transparency is part of your agenda, now show us what you are made of, because I cannot be bothered with all the sly sneaking around. Maybe that is why I am on the outside.

Beam me up Scotty!
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by andrey »

There was a story of a child. His mother used to distribute coupons in the time after the war when everything – sugar, bread, clothes, gas for lighting – used to be obtained with coupons. This child used to be left once for a day in a house of another mother to watch for it ... it is a true story ... and she told him that how previously there not used to be coupons and one could go to the shop and buy whatever and as much as one wants and the child did not like to believe. He used to ask ... auntie ... is this a fairy tale? Maybe this way now we don't believe in Golden Age ... that there won’t be labor there.
driedexbk
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: It has been over a year that I left the center but still there is a lot of pain in my heart...pain caused by deception. I went in looking to come into grips with my own sense of self and came out with no faith at all. The experience was so bad at times that now I am clear there is no such a god. For that I am grateful. Yet, there were other moments that I would not change for the best of my experiences. I experienced love as I had never imagined! It was a beautiful experience of forbidden love.

What has Shiva really accomplished?

Post by driedexbk »

Who is Shiva? ... an Indian God?
mr green
ex-BK

Re: What has Shiva really accomplished?

Post by mr green »

driedexbk wrote:Who is Shiva? ... An Indian God?
The BKs really dislike it if you don't use this term, that is, amongst BKs. It's weird. They are quite happy to use the God word in their public literature but if you say I was talking to god to a senior, you will usually get corrected, "you mean shiv?".

Weird really, bloody weird in fact ... weird is not enough :lol:
driedexbk
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: It has been over a year that I left the center but still there is a lot of pain in my heart...pain caused by deception. I went in looking to come into grips with my own sense of self and came out with no faith at all. The experience was so bad at times that now I am clear there is no such a god. For that I am grateful. Yet, there were other moments that I would not change for the best of my experiences. I experienced love as I had never imagined! It was a beautiful experience of forbidden love.

Post by driedexbk »

I know exactly what you are saying. It induces in one a sense of disbelief or alienation.