Post by john »

:!:....:!:
...:idea: :idea:
...:idea: :idea:
:!: .... :!: ...BK
driedexbk
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: It has been over a year that I left the center but still there is a lot of pain in my heart...pain caused by deception. I went in looking to come into grips with my own sense of self and came out with no faith at all. The experience was so bad at times that now I am clear there is no such a god. For that I am grateful. Yet, there were other moments that I would not change for the best of my experiences. I experienced love as I had never imagined! It was a beautiful experience of forbidden love.

Lost property

Post by driedexbk »

I am so glad of not having to listen to this rubbish any more!
joel
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was an active BK for 12 years. That was long ago. Now I am just a person.

Re: stats

Post by joel »

alladin wrote:sorry, I mistyped statistics, I meant, not statist, of course, and I cannot edit anymore. Will admin kindly correct that for me , pls?! thank you
You could check if you have an 'edit' button on the upper right of your browser window. Most of us, I believe, are allowed to edit our own posts.
surya
PBK

Re: Scotland

Post by surya »

proy wrote:I am going to visit Howiemac for a few days. I will be back online on Friday.
Bro,

Nice! Who is Howiemac? :lol: :idea:.
mr green
ex-BK

d

Post by mr green »

:!:
heshe
Reforming BK

Hi im new to forum.but have 20 years experience with Bk's .

Post by heshe »

Welcome to BrahmaKumaris.Info Forum.

As a new member, you will receive this message twice. Once you have read it, erase it, write your actual reply and submit.

* Always remember that a discussion form is not just chat but also publishing, the whole world we see whatever you write for a long time. Be light but make it worthwile.

* Please make it easy for others to read your posts by using paragraph breaks and punctuation to split up large blocks of text.

* Please use capitals when writing specific BK terms so that newcomers can understand that they have special meaning, e.g. "Murli" instead of Murli, "Avyakt Vani" instead of Avyakt Vani and so on.

* If you are using an ambiguous term such as "Baba" or "Father" that could refer to more than one individual, please clarify who it is you mean, e.g. Shiva [ through Virendra Dev Dixit or Virendra Dev Dixit ], Brahma [ Lekhraj Kirpalani or Dada Lekhraj ], Mama [ BK Saraswati ]. Use actual names rather than titles where possible.

If you need help, please ask others or use the Admin forum.

Thanks.
heshe
Reforming BK

Post by heshe »

sorry allbury\wadongga
new world
Vishnu Party

Merge the threads

Post by new world »

Dear administrator, please merge this thread into the thread 'hypnosis & BKWSU' posted in commonroom by ex-l (date 20 August 2007), as this thread also discuss relation between hypnosis & RajYoga.
new world
Vishnu Party

Split this thread

Post by new world »

Dear administrator, please cut 2 reply articles from this thread - out of them one is my article 'Suyarvanshi Ramchandra' & the other is its reply by shivsena (both articles dated 25 May 2007). This is a separate discussion topic which do not include criticism on PBKs. And compose a new thread (in PBK forum) of these 2 articles.
new world
Vishnu Party

Merge threads

Post by new world »

Dear administrators, please merge this thread into the thread 'F(t) = F(t + IT)' as both these threads discuss about mathematical interpretation of cyclic world drama.
new world
Vishnu Party

Merge threads

Post by new world »

Dear administrators, please merge this thread into the thread 'Mathematics of Gyan posted at 'All and everything'. Thanks.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Thanks. Let's merge the threads together.
new world
Vishnu Party

Post by new world »

Yes, sister bansy. Actually this thread is derived through another thread as the result of andreybhai's unconcerned reply. Again this thread is on the same track.

Dear administrators, please split this thread & compose a new thread of the last few reply articles of this thread.
heshe
Reforming BK

Post by heshe »

soory ' Kornfield'
pbkdivya
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: PBK

Post by pbkdivya »

Dear arjun Bhai,

Please call shivsena Bhai back so that he can continue to post his views. By tolerating him, you are becoming stronger in the self. Moreover he is member of the pbk family. We have to back up each other.

om sahnti,
divya