Lost Property [Posts moved for various admin reasons]

paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Re: Brahmakumaris - True Introduction

Post by paulkershaw »

Response - "video removed by user...."
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: The Scorpion and the Frog

Post by andrey »

In the Avyakt Vanis it is said that we say "my nature" for things which are not ours nature.

There is another story that a saint saw a scorpion in the water and decided to save it from drowning, but it bit it, so he dropped it, so he fell again in the water. He took it again, but it bit it again, so he dropped it again. It happened many times like this untill a side spectator after watching the drama for quite a long time asked the saint that why is he doing like this again and again when the scorpion bites him again and again and he said that if the scorpion is not leaving its nature why should i.
alladin
Friends and family of

selective memory

Post by alladin »

This post merges into my previous one:
ex-l wrote:The still alive ones like Janki and so on must remember it too ...
and this made me wonder about selective memory.

SS, the very same ones that Baba (according to the English translation) calls nothing less than "great souls" in the 18.03 Murli, narrated many stories over the years, but in a "selective" way. According to which criteria? Grandmothers want to hide away the dirty old laundry from children?
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Personal membership

Post by new knowledge »

Dear admin, please hide my group membership title 'Vishnu Party'. I would like to post articles on independent basis without supporting/opposing any group/party/cult.
mr green
ex-BK

The Preordained War of Mahabharata

Post by mr green »

***** was quite divine as we all know he had only one ball

the other was removed by his mother, and is stored in the albert hall.....she did this when he was young
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

The Tao of the Traveller

Post by fluffy bunny »

One short postscript ... this is targeted more for ranee's benefit.

The environment of this forum grew out of one in which we were told the only other support forum for ex-BK and friends and family was shut down by the BKWSU under legal threats. You need to check if this is true but I understand it to be and "sealed" by a confidentiality agreement. If it is true or not, the BKWSU should hold an inquiry and make an open statement about it.

The BKWSU, individual BKs and members here have openly both criticised and attacked the policy of anonymity even though, for example, reputable institutions such as the United Nations have themselves anonymous ombudsperson systems to handle difficult complains and situations. In many way, the legal attack on this forum was a "forced entry" devised by top attorneys on bogus grounds and, seemingly, coordinated by a "rogue BK" going off on their own without consulting others. Again this ought to be confirmed to satisfy your own concerns. Its a wonder how the legal system serves money and might ... not right. But we pulled through stronger.

PBKs get barred even in the liberal West. center-in-charges and the SS use the system to garner personal information about others in an unaccountable manner. BKs are afraid of what being exposed might mean to their eternal spirituality, even though they might support some of our aims and be genuinely interested in our research. Mail servers are centrally blocked towards us, controlling what centers can and cannot receive. Considerable disinformation has been spread about us ... although we hope relationship is improving through our initiatives, not theirs.

You have to admit, it is a bit of a crazy, hothouse, dysfunctional family situation, is not it? It is not at all benign.

So to insist that individuals step out into the open is a bit like the British Empire telling the Indians (red or brown) to step out of their cover and put down their arms before they will talk to them ... right.
  • You first ranee ... let's see the whites of your eyes. :shock:
bhaktyaa
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: i will like to share a right spiritual vision which we can find associating our good ideas under the same aim takin to a perfect stage of realization. these we can take the advantage of this media as our own little circle of life reduces to our actual immediate necesities more than to everyones necesities.
thank you

A Shastric Room for Reference

Post by bhaktyaa »

Om

Hi all !
i have been going through the forum here and it is very nice that the media is still runing as well as results are there to be taking advantage and all along with the form technology that aswell way offers in our days, simply now from the forum i do found as an important aproach the shastras in this sense (law scripture or the law books) finding that this now very valuable their straight contributions at its time, to the world and to all the people in it at its presedented or might aswell i say prescribed time for each one out of them to appear.

so i think ! hey, what a good idea to set this topic out as in All & Everything room !
i might aswell consider each quote as valuable as i am still able to get them right sight forward.

so it then i shall Thank You for your attention here as i would, i hope that we as i do may take advantage throughout its topics the soul-consciousness development stage shall be kept rising then and rising, shall we also inculcate them, so i wish to and i hope i may grant a nice aproach following which i shall be continualy quoting here some of them important teachings, the way some of us still consider it and its self explainable precedents and/or transcendental events which, wether we beleive it or not, those are very much considerable as important authority they still hold, and i beleive, that until the end of time that will happen even forth and for then human being.

Thank You Very Much,

Shanti !
admin wrote:Membership of user has been previous refused on more than one occasion due to standard of English (see forum guidelines) and aim to promote ISKCON related Vedanta (Hinduism).

Our apologies but Brahma Kumaris Info is for "independent discussion of life in and after the BKWSU". Its attention is limited to BK related experiences.

Thank you.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: BKWSU leadership accessibility and reverence

Post by fluffy bunny »

I have been asked to clarify for non-English speakers. How about
  • do you think all BKs are allowed to and can easily talk to the BKWSU leadership about problems and questions they have equally and do they stop people treating them like gurus and worshipping them?
To agree means that you think the leadership ARE easy for all BKs to talk to ...
To disagree means that you think the leadership are NOT easy for all BKs to talk to ... and are treated like gurus.
tom
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Mahatma Gandhi said first :"God is Truth", ultimately he said "Truth is God"
which made me a member of this forum.

Post by tom »

To admin,

This polls results can not be accepted. Because it reflects just the opposite of the reality. I doubted that some very laborious BKs may have cheated and tried to check if it is possible to vote more than once and this night around 01.00 a.m.

I voted more than 10 times and quit. Please check how many new ones or some old members in the name of the leadership have cheated.

Tom
tom
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Mahatma Gandhi said first :"God is Truth", ultimately he said "Truth is God"

Post by tom »

Now i checked again and voted, got the response "your vote has been cast".Something with the voting system must be wrong.

All forum members can check this. A voting system where participants are allowed to vote more than once is open to deceit.

If there are now one million BKs on the world, they all know that the results of this poll are not reflecting the reality.

I was one of those privileged ones who could easily get in touch with the BKWSU leadership, but i witnessed during years how difficult, almost impossible it is for the others to contact them directly. Only with the intervention of the center-in-charges, NCOs, or RCOs, can BK teachers and students have access to them. It is a lie what we have been told and what we were telling to the students and to the public that the BKWSU leadership is open to everybody who wants to talk to them about problems or any issue.

It is also a lie what we were told and were telling to the new ones that there are no Gurus in the BKWSU, that all Seniors consider themselves students of Gyan. Starting from Brahma Baba and Om Radhe, then Dadi Prakashmani and Dadi Janki, they never let us kiss their hands or feet BUT with the assessments from the Sakar Murlis and Avyakt Murlis, and with the commitments of the Seniors around them, Dada Lekh Raj was worshiped as God's incarnation, Om Radhe was worshipped as Goddess (see: photos from Adi Devi Book in Downloads) and Dadiji and Dadi Janki are worshiped as God's right hands; Divine Angels.

All BKs know this reality, but of course knowing the truth is something, accepting is another thing. Whoever are involved with the PR work of the leadership will continue to tell us lies.

Tom
john morgan
ex-BK

Post by john morgan »

In England, the political party in power will choose what they think is the best time for an election and the best time is when they think that they are most liable to win. In a sense, we have done the same here. We thought that the outcome was certain and when it was not we began to question it. That people are able to vote more than once in a poll is a politicians dream but once you are found out the game is up. This is not the case here, seemingly additional votes were acknowledged by the software when I tried to multiple vote but the statistics did not change, my additional votes were not counted and therefore the poll is accurate.

Maybe there is another way to fix the results. Or it may be that some pukka BKs have visited this site and voted. Who can say? As I have no vested interest in wanting others to think the same way as me I am looking forward to the results of the poll. For how long will it be open?
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

Prior to Tom's comment above there had been evidence of users joining simply to vote in or rig polls. When contacted with the typical welcome emails, there have been no responses and no forum posts either. These votes have been noted. In one case, it seems one user voted 12 times or more.

Since Tom's original comment we changed the settings to disallow multiple votes and are in contact with the developers of the softwares to enable a fix in the software that only allows voting in polls after a specific number of posts have been. We hope this ensures voters are genuinely interested members. Presently this modification does not work.

The modification has been attempted on a number of occasions over the last few days and a few of you might have noticed an error message similar to the following. We are waiting for further information ("Viewtopic.php" is the page which produces this page you are looking at).

Code: Select all

*Parse error*: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in * /usr/home/public_html/forum/viewtopic.php* on line *699
In theory it would be possible make numerous user accounts and vote with these but such a practise would also be transparent to administrators and counter productive. As soon as the proposed modification is complete, this poll will be reset and unless single purpose account respond to confirm their membership, votes discounted.

Our apologies for the inconvenience. There have been a number of technical issues since the forum upgrade and a lack of solutions due to the newness of the software. This is one such incident. The new forum does however offer extensive logging facilities to note such events.

Due to the failure in the technology, this poll should therefore be considered void until corrected. A corrected vote would currently read approximately;
  • Strongly agree: 30%
    Disagree: 35%
    Strongly disagree: 35%
tom
ex-BK

Post by tom »

john morgan wrote:In England, the political party in power will choose what they think is the best time for an election and the best time is when they think that they are most liable to win. In a sense, we have done the same here. We thought that the outcome was certain and when it was not we began to question it.
John morgan, I am sure, you don't want to insult us. This forum is not a political party. This "anti-party" image is exactly what the BKWSU leadership is repetitively using to insult the members of this forum and to keep the active BKs away from reading the truths revealed in this forum.
That people are able to vote more than once in a poll is a politicians dream but once you are found out the game is up. This is not the case here, seemingly additional votes were acknowledged by the software when I tried to multiple vote but the statistics did not change, my additional votes were not counted and therefore the poll is accurate.
How can you know if the poll is accurate or not? I am still waiting for Administrators decision to clear this question. BTW, I don't give a damn in any poll's results, when the truth is very well known to all of us.
Or it may be that some pukka BKs have visited this site and voted. Who can say?

If it is so, is not it a sort of manipulation? I would be pitiable for BKs trying to manipulate this forum's poll.

I assume you have spent enough time in Yagya to make your our own decision, to experience how the system works and to know that all active BKs are systematically brainwashed, and pushed to brainwash new ones, that "the leadership is easily accessible for everyone and that the Seniors are very humble students of Godly knowledge and don't want to be worshiped". We were all brainwashed. By reading your posts, I just want to remind to you sometimes, "Come on brother, move on. Liberate yourself from the patterns of BK's old brainwash influence. You have nothing to lose but your chains."
As I have no vested interest in wanting others to think the same way as me I am looking forward to the results of the poll.
What would the poll's results show you? Don't you know that the truth can not be covered with PR work?

Tom
bansy

Post by bansy »

That people are able to vote more than once in a poll
This is odd.

As you know I was a frequent pollster before this forum was upgraded. Way back then, I am sure there was no problems of multiple polling at all, where you could only cast one vote per member.

So any multiple polling occuring now could be a result of the new forum upgrade.
What would the poll's results show you?
Anyway, I usually try to raise a poll where it is for obtaining straight data, not for opinion, because of the reasons Tom has cited. :D If you look at the poll "Which zone do you belong to", it's totally up the creek. I don't care about the result as I already knew the result before, so I am glad someone has found great use in their time to decide to destroy polls as simple and harmless as this one. Such people need some meditation :mrgreen:
john morgan
ex-BK

Post by john morgan »

Hello Tom,

I think you may misunderstand me, I am not trying to insult anyone. I merely think it necessary to examine our own thinking and the thinking of others. Thought is powerful tool of creation and I like to be clear about influences. We all have potentials and we are all in the process of finding out what we can do.

For me it is Ex-I's more philosophical posts that especially stimulate deeper understanding and I in my own way am also asking "What are we/I doing and why are we/I doing it?! We are not here to conclude we are here to learn.

We are rigorous in our examination of the BK and their actions and try to do it it fairly and accurately in order to reveal the truth of what they are doing. We can only do this well if our own house is in order. Do we agree on anything?