Lost Property [Posts moved for various admin reasons]

admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

test 4
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

test 5
anamik

By Knowing yourself, Know GOD.

Post by anamik »

Dear sweet souls,

I would like to give you here a Murli point which shows us an easy way to know GOD.

Sakar Murli dt. 19-4-85, page-2 :
"Aise naheen sirf Paramaatma ko naheen jaanate. Aatma ko bhi naheen jaanate. Aatma ko jaan jayen to Paramaatma ko phat se jaan jaayen. Bachha apne ko jaane aur Baap ko na jaane to chal kaise sake."

In English: It is not that (people) don't know only Supreme Soul. Also don't know Soul. If (they) know Soul then within no time will know Supreme Soul. Child knows self and don't know Father, how can it work (or how is it possible).
I think that if we are getting confused in understanding Murli points about ShivBaba's part after Brahma Baba left his Sakar (corporeal) body, or are getting confused in how to remember ShivBaba, then my opinion is to give our complete attention on knowing ourself. I find it the easiest way. I hope, it works with you all.

Your's
Anamik.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bansy »

Anamik,

I've just realised you've posted the same thread in the BK and in the PBK forum again.

I am not sure when admin will put a stop to this, but it look like it is dividing the BKs and the PBKs, instead of uniting them under a single thread in the Common Room.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Movie: Debbie does Dallas ... whoops, wrong forum. Sorry Dadi :lol:
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

ooops, I apologise as I had posted here a little continued chit chat that I thought better had over in my little corner however had to leave something here since one can not make an empty post. Great thread.
sparkal
BK supporter
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: BK supporter

Post by sparkal »

I am celibate because I was always **** in bed.
What with all that incompetent fumbling around, opening the door to let the clutch out sort of farce. :lol:
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

Wow so efficient I am very impressed. There i was wandering around the forum and bumped into a radhe/Krishna chat going back to 2006 and I thought that my Radhe/Krishna discussion on the "shall I get in or pull him out" thread was redundant or ought to be put there instead. And lo and behold there i saw it at the bottom. I am very impressed. Thanks
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

I have a hammond organ ... don't get purer than that.
yudhishtira
Reforming BK

Post by yudhishtira »

:? umm; was there meant to be a comment after that quote, abrahma kumar?

EDIT; sorry mate; obviously saw this in mid-construction!!! Thanks for your well thought out response; I will reply below.
alladin
Friends and family of

Post by alladin »

Welcome to BrahmaKumaris.Info Forum.

As a new member, you will receive this message twice. Once you have read it, erase it, write your actual reply and submit.

* Always remember that a discussion form is not just chat but also publishing, the whole world we see whatever you write for a long time. Be light but make it worthwile.

* Please make it easy for others to read your posts by using paragraph breaks and punctuation to split up large blocks of text.

* Please use capitals when writing specific BK terms so that newcomers can understand that they have special meaning, e.g. "Murli" instead of Murli, "Avyakt Vani" instead of Avyakt Vani and so on.

* If you are using an ambiguous term such as "Baba" or "Father" that could refer to more than one individual, please clarify who it is you mean, e.g. Shiva [ through Virendra Dev Dixit or Virendra Dev Dixit ], Brahma [ Lekhraj Kirpalani or Dada Lekhraj ], Mama [ BK Saraswati ]. Use actual names rather than titles where possible.

If you need help, please ask others or use the Admin forum.

Thanks.
alladin
Friends and family of

Post by alladin »

Welcome to BrahmaKumaris.Info Forum.

As a new member, you will receive this message twice. Once you have read it, erase it, write your actual reply and submit.

* Always remember that a discussion form is not just chat but also publishing, the whole world we see whatever you write for a long time. Be light but make it worthwile.

* Please make it easy for others to read your posts by using paragraph breaks and punctuation to split up large blocks of text.

* Please use capitals when writing specific BK terms so that newcomers can understand that they have special meaning, e.g. "Murli" instead of Murli, "Avyakt Vani" instead of Avyakt Vani and so on.

* If you are using an ambiguous term such as "Baba" or "Father" that could refer to more than one individual, please clarify who it is you mean, e.g. Shiva [ through Virendra Dev Dixit or Virendra Dev Dixit ], Brahma [ Lekhraj Kirpalani or Dada Lekhraj ], Mama [ BK Saraswati ]. Use actual names rather than titles where possible.

If you need help, please ask others or use the Admin forum.

Thanks.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

hi admin pls delete. Thanks
proy
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

WILL I LIVE TO BE 80?

Post by proy »

WILL I LIVE TO BE 80?
I recently picked a new primary care doctor. After two
visits and exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing "fairly well" for my age.
A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him,
"Do you think I'll live to be 80?"
He asked, "Do you smoke tobacco or drink beer or wine?"
"Oh no," I replied. "I quit smoking a year ago and haven't drank for 30, not doing drugs,either."
Then he asked, "Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?"
I said, "No, my former doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy!"
"Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, boating, hiking or bicycling?"
"No, I don't," I said.
He asked, "Do you gamble, drive fast cars or have a lot of sex?"
"No," I said. "I don't do any of those things."
He looked at me and said, "Then, why do you give a s**t?"
proy
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

The Cardiologist's Funeral....

Post by proy »

The Cardiologist's Funeral ...

A cardiologist died and was given an elaborate funeral.
A huge heart covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service.
Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside.
The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever.

At that point, one of the mourners burst into laughter.

When all eyes stared at him, he said, "I am sorry, I was just thinking of my own funeral ... I am a gynecologist."

That's when the proctologist fainted.