Lost Property [Posts moved for various admin reasons]

beejroop
Vishnu Party
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Surprised!!My post on has been removed

Post by beejroop »

I am astonished to see that my post on " Science and Vishnu Party" has been removed. Just to make all PBK/BK and ex-BK communities aware of this.

Beejroop
beejroop
Vishnu Party

My Post on " Science and Vishnu Party" Removed

Post by beejroop »

I am surprised to see that my post on " Science and Vishnu Party" Removed. I am posting this to make all BKs/PBKs and Ex-BKs aware of this.

Beejroop
beejroop
Vishnu Party

Science and Knowledge of Vishnu Party

Post by beejroop »

For the spiritual benefit of all brothers and sisters I am reposting the " Science and Vishnu Party"

Dear PBKs/BKs and Ex-BKs

If you really want to understand the depth of knowledge of Vishnu Party you should brush your fundamentals of Quantum Physics and Energy Physics. Whatever theory has been propounded for the matter and energy in quantum physics and energy physics is analogous to what the Parampita says in the Knowledge of Vishnu Party .

I was in the BK for a substantial period since 1984 and in PBK since 1999 and now just two days back I have gone through the knowledge of Vishnu Party and it is my experience of last two days which I am experiencing through my " vichar sagar manthan of science" and gaining sweet meditational experience through the knowledge of Vishnu Party, I can certainly say that it is the " True Knowledge".

As matter changes form , it releases energy, similarly souls get created from Supreme Father(Supreme Soul who is in the subtle light point) and release energy towards slow degeneration to lower levels of existences. As there are different levels of electron clouds around the atom's nucleus ( matter) , similarly there are different levels of energy of souls around Supreme Father( Positive being male and negative being females as they have subtle and causal bodies). To elevate from one energy level to the higher energy level you need to absorb extra energy in case of material energy. Similar is applicable in case of becoming deity( Higher Level) from mankind ( Lower Level)and further up towards origin. This

There is a science of time also. As in the case of decay of material its take millions of years for radioactive material ( depending on half life) to release energy and obtain its half mass. Similar is true for soul which degenerates over a period of millions of years.Within 5000 years of drama cycle or Kalap it is not possible for the complete creation from the original source ( Supreme Soul). Now has the time come when the complete creation has been established on this earth and time for rejuvenation has come which will take the same time through which it was created .

We all have one source of creation that is " Supreme Soul" and He further creates into many souls and those souls further creates down and each time each level having lesser energy than the higher level. As electrons release energy when it comes down from higher level to lower level , similarly souls releases energy if it falls from higher level to lower level. And that energy further degrades " Prakruti" or " Nature".

Vishnu Party's knowledge can only be revealed by someone who knows the complete process of degeneration and regeneration of soul and matter. ( I mean to say complete process and notjust a few steps as is in the case of BK and PBK).

Its purely scientific and Einstein's equation E=hv can be related to it where v is the frequency, E is the energy at a particular state , say Devta State or Man State or Demon State . v is the frequency of thought. Science has well established that thought is sent through waves and wave has a frequency. So to go to higher energy level one should imbibe very intense positive thoughts through some energy source which can be imbibed by getting rays from the lokas above Brahmapuri, Vishnupuri and Shankar Puri i.e. from Moolwatan and from beyond that which is Paramdham depending on one's desire of connectivity . We can get linked to those lokas similar to we get linked to each other in tangible world ( Sthool World) through wireless communication. such as internet , mobile, bluetooth , infrared etc.. The intensity of communication between lokas is dependent on the purity of the sender and purity of the receiver( its again a matter of scale where the communicators stand). If we connect ourselves to the right loka or right origin from where we have come we will get the immense ecstasy by getting the right kind of element within our causal body( As you might be aware Sakshi has already told you all that we have three bodies ). The purer are you , the better connect you will have with the higher lokas. So please check your mind's level of purity before arguing as you might be guided by some impure powerful souls in lower lokas. May be you are being guided by some negative spirits. It is a matter of power of silence in which you will see your mirror image and can judge your self well whether this knowledge is applicable to you and that will establish how much close you were with the Supreme Soul in the past.Your level of transformation will depend how much pure energy you imbibe from the right source. Churning useless thoughts will keep you at only the same level and will not help you imbibing right elements from supreme Father to get transformed yourself and then the world.

A lot can be inferred and experienced through Vishnu Party's knowledge if you are truly scientific , logical as well as spiritual. There is nothing against BK, PBK or anybody else. Only thing I want to say that plaese get the full knowledge first and then experience it and then you will see your all queries (being guided by some negative forces in the guise of being logical )gets resolved like melting of solid iron.

You are the best judge of yourself, as you have to transform yourself first .

Param Shanti

Beejroop
beejroop
Vishnu Party

Science and True Spiritual Knowledge

Post by beejroop »

For the spiritual benefit of all brothers and sisters I am reposting the " Science and Vishnu Party"

Dear PBKs/BKs and Ex-BKs

If you really want to understand the depth of knowledge of Vishnu Party you should brush your fundamentals of Quantum Physics and Energy Physics. Whatever theory has been propounded for the matter and energy in quantum physics and energy physics is analogous to what the Parampita says in the Knowledge of Vishnu Party .

I was in the BK for a substantial period since 1984 and in PBK since 1999 and now just two days back I have gone through the knowledge of Vishnu Party and it is my experience of last two days which I am experiencing through my " vichar sagar manthan of science" and gaining sweet meditational experience through the knowledge of Vishnu Party, I can certainly say that it is the " True Knowledge".

As matter changes form , it releases energy, similarly souls get created from Supreme Father(Supreme Soul who is in the subtle light point) and release energy towards slow degeneration to lower levels of existences. As there are different levels of electron clouds around the atom's nucleus ( matter) , similarly there are different levels of energy of souls around Supreme Father( Positive being male and negative being females as they have subtle and causal bodies). To elevate from one energy level to the higher energy level you need to absorb extra energy in case of material energy. Similar is applicable in case of becoming deity( Higher Level) from mankind ( Lower Level)and further up towards origin. This

There is a science of time also. As in the case of decay of material its take millions of years for radioactive material ( depending on half life) to release energy and obtain its half mass. Similar is true for soul which degenerates over a period of millions of years.Within 5000 years of drama cycle or Kalap it is not possible for the complete creation from the original source ( Supreme Soul). Now has the time come when the complete creation has been established on this earth and time for rejuvenation has come which will take the same time through which it was created .

We all have one source of creation that is " Supreme Soul" and He further creates into many souls and those souls further creates down and each time each level having lesser energy than the higher level. As electrons release energy when it comes down from higher level to lower level , similarly souls releases energy if it falls from higher level to lower level. And that energy further degrades " Prakruti" or " Nature".

Vishnu Party's knowledge can only be revealed by someone who knows the complete process of degeneration and regeneration of soul and matter. ( I mean to say complete process and notjust a few steps as is in the case of BK and PBK).

Its purely scientific and Einstein's equation E=hv can be related to it where v is the frequency, E is the energy at a particular state , say Devta State or Man State or Demon State . v is the frequency of thought. Science has well established that thought is sent through waves and wave has a frequency. So to go to higher energy level one should imbibe very intense positive thoughts through some energy source which can be imbibed by getting rays from the lokas above Brahmapuri, Vishnupuri and Shankar Puri i.e. from Moolwatan and from beyond that which is Paramdham depending on one's desire of connectivity . We can get linked to those lokas similar to we get linked to each other in tangible world ( Sthool World) through wireless communication. such as internet , mobile, bluetooth , infrared etc.. The intensity of communication between lokas is dependent on the purity of the sender and purity of the receiver( its again a matter of scale where the communicators stand). If we connect ourselves to the right loka or right origin from where we have come we will get the immense ecstasy by getting the right kind of element within our causal body( As you might be aware Sakshi has already told you all that we have three bodies ). The purer are you , the better connect you will have with the higher lokas. So please check your mind's level of purity before arguing as you might be guided by some impure powerful souls in lower lokas. May be you are being guided by some negative spirits. It is a matter of power of silence in which you will see your mirror image and can judge your self well whether this knowledge is applicable to you and that will establish how much close you were with the Supreme Soul in the past.Your level of transformation will depend how much pure energy you imbibe from the right source. Churning useless thoughts will keep you at only the same level and will not help you imbibing right elements from supreme Father to get transformed yourself and then the world.

A lot can be inferred and experienced through Vishnu Party's knowledge if you are truly scientific , logical as well as spiritual. There is nothing against BK, PBK or anybody else. Only thing I want to say that plaese get the full knowledge first and then experience it and then you will see your all queries (being guided by some negative forces in the guise of being logical )gets resolved like melting of solid iron.

Param Shanti

Beejroop
beejroop
Vishnu Party

Post by beejroop »

Dear PBKs/BKs and Ex-BKs

Param Shanti

Beejroop
beejroop
Vishnu Party

Post by beejroop »

Dear PBKs/BKs and Ex-BKs

Param Shanti

Beejroop
new world
Vishnu Party

Post by new world »

Dear brother beejroop, I do not understand why you have posted this article in PBK forum? Dear administrator please shift this thread to commonroom or splinter BK groups.
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »