The PBK Bhatti and Meeting Virendra Dev Dixit

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: The PBK Bhatti and Meeting Veerendra Dev Dixit

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote:As for me, right after the bahtii for atleast that 1st year " athi-indirya shukh" was more intense than it slowly faded away to just random bits over time.. So no it has not been so stable for me at least not now.
Dear nivi behan.
I appreciate your honest confession. I think almost all PBKs would have experiences similar to yours, but few would have the courage to speak up frankly and ask the question why after meeting God ShivBaba one has to go in girti kalaa. If one repeatedly asks this query then one would automatically turn to the study of Murlis and Vanis, and one would get a lot of clarity of thought by doing so.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

I think almost all PBKs would have experiences similar to yours, but few would have the courage to speak up frankly and ask the question why after meeting God ShivBaba one has to go in girti kalaa.
This is not a new fact that you are telling. All PBKs accept it and it is repeatedly mentioned in the clarification Murlis and discussion classes of PBKs as well.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: This is not a new fact that you are telling. All PBKs accept it and it is repeatedly mentioned in the clarification Murlis and discussion classes of PBKs as well.
All PBKs are aware of their girti kalaa, but still persist in believing that they have God ShivBaba with them in Sakar and they still listen to cds and cassettes every morning (like Bhakti marg), but a thought that "advance knowledge could be jhooti Gita" never crosses their minds; this fact amazes me.

shivsena.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

We are aware that the shooting of both girti kaala, and charthi kaala happens on this sangyum. The questions is when, and how when Shiv Baba is here? The biggest mystery so far has been who is God/ Shiv Baba? I mean do we really understand GOD and experience him for what he is, or are still doing subtle Bhakti..
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear nivi behan.

It is good to note that you have started seeing things in the proper perspective and beginning to ask ''how and why'' about the happenings in the Godly family. This is the first step towards realisation of Truth.

shivsena.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

I guess by questioning "Who, What, When, How, Where" I am only expanding the multiple heads of Ravan, and contributing to Ravan Rajay. Since i am so worried about all others, instead of staying "anthar muki" i can only do narak ki shooting.. If i could only practise staying in "ek ki Yaad meh" i would actually be doing seva for Ram Rajay.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

nivi_k wrote: I guess by questioning "Who, What, When, How, Where" .. If i could only practise staying in "ek ki Yaad meh" i would actually be doing seva for Ram Rajay.
Dear nivi behan.

MY view is that unless you ask "Who, What, When, How, Where etc etc", and understand the answers to these queries, it is impossible to be in "Ek ki Yaad meh" (ALAF). The whole aim of the study is to recognise(not bindi shiv) but to recognise ALAF and unless one studies the Murlis and Vanis, it is impossible to recognise ALAFand remain in "EK ki Yaad". One can remember bindishiv(zero) for a lifetime and the result will be a big zero. This is what i feel.

shivsena.
Narsatya
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss various aspects of knowledge, from 'limited' and 'unlimited' perspectives or viewpoints.

Post by Narsatya »

has anyone given the potamail or confessions to baba on batti? there may be many critical(delicate), bad things in ones life. could u manage that? reply
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

narsatya wrote:has anyone given the potamail or confessions to Baba on batti? there may be many critical(delicate), bad things in ones life. could u manage that? reply
Yes, many including me have given the potamail.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear pbk brothers.

Regarding this procedure of giving potamail, i would like to understand why the Chariot Baba Dixit gave his potamail to Dadis in the initial years....is it not strange for the Chariot of GOD to give his potamail to someone who is subordinate to him.

Also who gave the potamail ??....was it Ram(Gyan surya) or was it Krishna(Gyan-chandrama).
Can any pbk please clarify.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

If and whenever the soul of Ram (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) gave potamail to Dadis, he gave it as a BK and not as a Chariot of Shiv.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:If and whenever the soul of Ram (Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) gave potamail to Dadis, he gave it as a BK and not as a Chariot of Shiv.
So the natural query arises: How and when did the soul of Ram realise that He is the Chariot of shiv and no longer a bk student.
Narsatya
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss various aspects of knowledge, from 'limited' and 'unlimited' perspectives or viewpoints.

Post by Narsatya »

Can we give our history and geography of our lives how so ever bad and heinous ?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Can we give our history and geography of our lives how so ever bad and heinous ?
As per Murlis you can give your potamail (however bad it is) to ShivBaba (who has come to transform the world). But do it only when you have complete faith in His practical part.
shivsena
ex-PBK

nischay and anischay buddhi

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Anishchay buddhi means a doubting intellect - one who does not have complete faith on God. I think this word has been adopted from Gita where it is written that those who love God through their intellect (preetbuddhi) at the time of destruction would gain victory and those who have a doubting intellect (anishchaybuddhi) would get destroyed.
Arjun
Can anyone give his views on who is ''nischay buddhi'' and who is ''anischay buddhi'' ???? ....Everybody in the 3 worlds have faith in nirakar jyoti bindu Shiva (as incorporeal Godfather).

Does nischay buddhi mean faith in Chariot and anischay buddhi mean no faith in Chariot !!!!

shivsena.