The differences between 8, 108, 16108, 900,000 and 33 crores

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bansy »

John wrote:Yes Baba gives Shrimat, but only a handful pass completely. What about all the other millions of BKs/PBKs?.
Thus the differences between 8, 108, 16108, 900,000 and 33 crores.

What I understand is that 916,108 get to make it and they have to be 100% for the Golden Age (though how they degrade from thereafter is still a mystery since everything is pristine), and the 33 crores are the rest of those who almost made it. It's all in the drama.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

bansy wrote:Thus the differences between 8, 108, 16108, 900,000 and 33 crores.
Yes, exactly.
What I understand is that 916,108 get to make it and they have to be 100% for the Golden Age (though how they degrade from thereafter is still a mystery since everything is pristine), and the 33 crores are the rest of those who almost made it. It's all in the drama.
It's not even that.

I believe very few become 100%, maybe only Ram soul, Krishna soul and a few others. Everyone else is numberwise sliding down the scale. Even the 8 receive a little punishment.
bansy

Post by bansy »

I believe very few become 100%,
I agree but this is why I am not clear about what does "Golden Age" mean. Is it a state of total 100% pureness ? Which conflicts with the state of souls who may not be totally pure, although they may be very pure. So it means that there is the presence of "dormant" vices during the start of the Golden Age ?
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

So it means that there is the presence of "dormant" vices during the start of the Golden Age ?
Yes, I believe so,everything is contained in us always.

Take for example a past life, how many can truly remember one, many or any past lifes. I'd say 99.9999999999999% cannot. So if you believe in past lifes and reincarnation, it shows that the knowledge/memories of them are merged within the soul. From that we can deduce that other things can be merged or hidden.

On the flip side all our virtues are already contained within us and it is through(I believe)the teachings of ShivBaba and rememberance, that they once again re-emerge, numberwise , according to effort.

So how does the impurity emerge, once souls have been purified? I believe it is because of:-
a, The soul power weakens, like a battery going flat.
b, Dieties then from a weakened consciousness get influenced by the souls coming from the Copper Age onwards and not having proper true guidance fall into the path of impurity.
bansy

Post by bansy »

If you're wondering, for fun, which diety (god) you are out the 33 crores, take a pick from here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_deities

So before Destruction, the homework for your final test paper is to remember all the names of your entire family members :P.

(There are these people who can remember pi to the 100,000 decimal place or recall a complete telephone directory ... they'd probably cruise this test !).
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Durga
bansy

Post by bansy »

Voluptas :oops:
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Post by abrahma kumar »

Hi, I tend to think along the lines of John. Haven't read the thread in its entirety but in the Sakar Murli Baba repeatedly says that: "It is in NOW your intellect"; "the entire knowledge is in your intellect" etc. To me it is as if that word NOW has a special significance. Almost as if Shiva is urging us to awaken at the very moment we hear the words, Sort of like: From this moment onwards I, the Supreme Soul, have broken the lock that has prevented you from seeing yourself as you truly are. So NOW awaken soul.

Which can be taken as a clear indication that everything is in the soul - only latently so. As I churn this area of knowledge it appears as if for 63 births the soul is unable/uninterested in 'activating' those golden/silver and confluence aged sanskars (apologies for the simple language as I am really trying to say that acccording to BKWSU it is simply not time for those sanskaras to 'play'). Hence the unique role of God, the eternally Self-Aware Soul, in the process of awakening us souls to self, drama and the Supreme.