How Big is your Badge

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

BeeGee Janki

Post by fluffy bunny »

bansy wrote:And Robin Gibb should have written a song to the Supreme Soul, rather than to Dadi Janki. Since Dadi Gulzar, BapDada's Chariot, did not get a song written for her. In fact, it was only Dadi Gulzar who mentioned the Supreme Soul, and there was not even a flash of the Shiva symbol, I guess He doesn't fit in these places.
Hmmn, complicated copyright issues if BK Gibb were to write Baba's song ... who would get the royalties? BKWSU in this life and the BeeGee is his next life I guess? All the same, JAM cannot have done Bliss's music business career any damage proving that it is good to keep your bread buttered on both sides in this life.

Now, to the tune of "How Deep is your Love" ...

Click here to play song [* BK WARNING; this weblink contains facial hair]
The BeeGees did not wrote:I know your eyes from the morning class
I feel you lookin' right down at me
And when things get bad and I want to talk
I have to be just like a VIP

'Cause they're the only ones who get to see
You, Dadi Janki, or Sister Jai-yan-ti
And its me you need to show

[chorus]
How big is your badge, (how big is your badge)
I really need to learn
Cause I am living in a center of fools
Happy with plastic
When they all should let us have
Golden and diamonds ones for me.

I believe in you
You know the code to my bank ac-count
You've your fingers in my deepest, darkest vault
You're my saviour 'til I write my Will
And you may not think that
I care for my house
When you know down inside
That I really do
But then its all you need to show ...

[chorus]
I really need to learn
Happy with plastic

ba-ba-bah-ba-ba-bah-ba-bah
ba-ba-bah-ba-ba-bah-ba-bah
ba-ba-bah-ba-ba-ba-ba-bah-ba-ba
ba-ba-bah-ba-ba-ba-ba-bah

And you fly to me on Boeing breeze
Keep me warm in your love and then softly leave
and all of my cash, where did it go ... ?

I really need to learn
Happy with plastic

Dah-di Dah-di ... How big is your badge, (how big is your badge) ... etc
[*Please note 2/3rds of the Beegees were bearded but mostly the dead one, thank God].
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

How big is your badge?

Big ...

Bigger ...

Biggest ... !

zhuk
non-BK

Post by zhuk »

ouch! :lol:

So ... would BK Gibb be a "microphone soul" by any chance? :P
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

zhuk wrote:So ... would BK Gibb be a "microphone soul" by any chance? :P
I'd say a microphone and a mixing desk soul ...

The funnier thing is that SOMEONE, some elevated BK soul or souls within the hierarchy of theBKWSU, has to sit down and think and culculate like this;
  • "No, no ... Jayanti Kirpalani will have the middle sized one because she is only a trance messenger but Gulzar will have to have a really big one because she is the medium of God (even if she is not too good at knowledge). Oh, what about that 'whoever-her-name-is' (BKs come and go so often these days) ... well, OK, she has been around for a long time, not rocked the boat and we want to encourage her, I suppose we have to give one ... but we will make it this plain one. Let's order 108 purple ones, 8 big ones and a few thousand little ones then we will ignore what it says in the Murlis ... and put a picture of Lekhraj Kirpalani on them."
And then when they all stand together, and the rest of the BKs practise egolessness trying not to notice or be effected by what the size of their/other people's badges are.

It is rank. The "ShivShakti Army" as they say. :|

So I remember the "gold ring" policy, it used to 10 years - or quicker if you were rich - but what is the "ShivShakti" badge policy? And why does Gulzar need one that has diamonds and gold on it?
zhuk
non-BK

Post by zhuk »

ex-l wrote:And then when they all stand together, and the rest of the BKs practise egolessness trying not to notice or be effected by what the size of their/other people's badges are.
Hmmm/note to self: must now be 'badgeworthy' lol
So I remember the "gold ring" policy, it used to 10 years - or quicker if you were rich - but what is the "ShivShakti" badge policy? And why does Gulzar need one that has diamonds and gold on it?
Hey, things are always quicker when you're rich, aren't they :P so why should the BKs be any different?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

zhuk wrote:Hmmm/note to self: must now be 'badgeworthy' lol
Yes, all Brahmins are badgewise too ...
Hey, things are always quicker when you're rich, aren't they :P so why should the BKs be any different?
I suppose they would argue that they had to start it in the Confluence Age so that the system would exist next Kalpa too. Which makes me think, if they stop doing bad things, those won't exist in the next Kalpa either.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

ex-l wrote:I suppose they would argue that they had to start it in the Confluence Age so that the system would exist next Kalpa too. Which makes me think, if they stopp doing bad things, those won't exist in the next Kalpa either.
Yes, but things being fixed in the drama is the perfect excuse :lol:.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:How big is your badge?
I am reminded of my BK days when we used to prepare such badges/rakhis ourselves to save money during public programmes. But most well-off BK centers outsource this work.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I found this quote regarding badges in the archive. I wonder which are more spiritually powerful, the handmade badges made out of love in God's consciousness or those that money can buy? That which money can buy often looks better from the outside but what is on the inside?
arjun wrote:Murli Point No. 21 – You will practically rule over Vaikunth, i.e. heaven – badge of Lakshmi-Narayan

"Meera Krishna say saakshaatkaar may dance karti thi. Vah tha Bhaktimarg. Yahaan Bhaktimarg kee baat nahin. Tum toh Vaikunth may practical may jaakar rajya bhagya karengey. Bhaktimarg may sirf saakshaatkaar hota hai. Is samay tum bachhon ko aim object ka sakshaatkaar hota hai, jaantey ho hum yah (arthaat Lakshmi Narayan) banengey. Bachhon ko bhool jaata hai isliye badge diye jaatey hain." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 25.7.05, page 2)

"Meera used to dance with Krishna in divine vision. That was path of worship. Here, there is no question of path of worship. You will practically go and rule over Vaikunth, i.e. heaven. In the path of worship people only have divine vision. Now you children have the divine vision of aim and objective. You know that we will become this (i.e. Lakshmi Narayan). Children forget. That is why badges are given." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 25.07.05, page 2 published by BKs and narrated by Father Shiv through Brahma Baba )

- BKs say that we will leave this body and then take birth in heaven, while Baba is telling "You will practically go and rule over Vaikunth, i.e. heaven." How can it be “Practical” if we leave our bodies? The present body should also be available to practically see the heaven and rule over it, is not it?
- Baba is telling that the badge should be of Lakshmi-Narayan, but among the BKs it is only the teachers who get the badge of Lakshmi Narayan. Rest of the BKs are given a badge of point of light, which does not remind us of our aim, whereas Baba is telling above that one should be reminded of the aim by looking at the badge. Will only the BK teachers become Lakshmi Narayan or deities?
- If we constantly remember our goal, then is there any need to wear the physical badge?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

famous

Post by fluffy bunny »

Ah! But you can get a big badge if you are famous too ... Megastar Chiranjeevi.

Those Dadi have their golden thrones a little early, methinks.

OK, so I have the general opinion that the BKs have become the Paris Hiltons of the Yoga world ... in terms of their love and exploitation of the media. Can someone local please tell me what these events do or are about?
Brahma Kumaris 'Premanubhoothi Mahotsav

Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya has organised a special event named 'Premanubhoothi Mahotsav' at Parade Grounds on December 8. Megastar Chiranjeevi was the chief guest.

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:Those Dadi have their golden thrones a little early, methinks.
You have reminded me of those good-old BK days, when we also used to decorate the stages and thrones for the Dadis and senior BKs. I remember that every year the Dadis (especially Dadi Kumarka) used to be given heavenly (or majestic) treatment with deity like decorations and thrones on Diwali every year (which is considered to be the alokik birthday of Dadi Kumarka) at Madhuban.

Actually, these thrones (shown in the picture) are taken on rent from the caterers/ shops/ marriage halls that arrange marriage functions. These thrones are used for seating the newly married brides and bridegrooms in the reception parties of marriages (pertaining to any religion). Although the worldly marriages are looked upon very lowly in the path of knowledge, I wonder, the Dadis don't have even a slightest objection to sitting on the same seats that the newly married couples (who may be thinking of sex while sitting on it or are going to indulge in sex after leaving that seat). The same Dadis may not even touch the food prepared by sincerely celibate/pure BK mothers accusing them to be impure householders, but they don't have any objection to sitting on the thrones used by newly married couples. It is same as the Bhaktimarg gurus in India who feel very proud sitting on such thrones in public functions.

Some of my BK friends may argue saying that what can the Dadis do if the BKs of the particular city have arranged such thrones without informing the Dadis. But the Dadis cannot escape the responsibility completely, because they have been doing this since last coule of decades and all over India, not just at one place. Money and position causes us to succumb to such enticements. I, or anyone else, may also succumb to such temptations, given a chance. Only truly spiritual persons can manage to avoid such temptations.

Some of my BK friends may also give a plea that the Dadis are already in such a high level of spiritual state that it does not matter where they are sitting, but even if they are doing it unintentionally, it definitely sends a wrong signal to the outside world, who may compare the Dadis with the Bhaktimarg gurus. Why should we give them a chance?

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

The throne situation is quite ugly coming from the BKs. They should stand up for what they believe in and politely decline the throne chairs, if indeed that is what they believe.
bansy

Post by bansy »

Good old days. Here is a nice archived movie of Mahatma Gandhi (much better than the Richard Attenborough one) : Gandhi video

You'll realise how simple and intelligent he really was. Why he wore a loincloth and knew the people and the nation. How he sought for nuclear weapons disarmament. I often wonder if some of the ideas Brahma Baba (Lekhraj Kirpalani) had were gotten from Mahatma Gandhi himself since Gandhi's life came just a few years before Lekhraj Kirpalani's.

The emphasis on non-violence does not seem to hold for the BKs nowadays if they are beating up PBKs.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

A lot of white clothe wearing Indians in it, on the marches.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Would you like to know why I wear boxer shorts??????

Sorry, I couldn't resist it :lol: :lol: :lol:.