Krishna Party

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Krishna Party

Post by john »

In a snippet of Murli clarification posted on the forum it mentions the Krishna Party.

Anyone know anything? Do they have a website?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear John Bhai, Om Shanti.

I haven't heard much about it, but I guess Baba must have referred to a recently developed party under the leadership of Ex-PBK Satish Mehta as the Krishna party. The followers of that party believe Mr. Satish Mehta to be the Confluence-Aged Krishna. Some members of the Vishnu Party are also hand-in-gloves with them, I suppose. I don't think they have a website. But as far as I know, they are based in Mumbai with their followers based mostly in the western and central India. As I have mentioned in one of my posts earlier, Mr. Satish Mehta is also an advocate like Mr. Dashrath Patel.

Last year I had met one of the new followers (an Ex-PBK) of Mr. Satish Mehta, but, almost his entire lecture focussed on proving Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs to be vicious, sinful, licentious etc. etc. At that time he himself did not have a complete idea of the new philosophy. The main focus was on weaning me away from the Advance Party by enumerating all the negatives, which I had already heard umpteen number of times.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
Surya_40
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Re: Krishna Party

Post by Surya_40 »

I heard that some of 20 to 30 people left from dashurath Patel group and they found truthfull group?
is it so!
by Surya
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Does Mr. Satish Mehta call himself as Prajapita?

And even Mr. Dasharath Patel also declare so?
Surya_40
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Post by Surya_40 »

How many parties read, explaining and follow the Murli ? i understand some of the so called Vishnu parties kept aside muralis and they won't read muralis in the class.
by
Surya.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Surya_40 wrote:How many parties read, explaining and following Murli ? i understand some of the so called Vishnu parties kept aside muralis and they won't read muralis in the class.
Surya.
Sakar Murlis are text books of BKs-PBKs and all the ex-brahmins also...they are not meant to be read by any party or explained by any manushya guru...they are meant to be studied and churned individually and in the end the results will be out and numberwise posts will be declared.....those who do not care or respect the SM, will be kept aside when the results are declared.

shivsena.