[Notice] Good byes from members leaving the Forum

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear brother Sparkal,
Om Shanti. Here 'Brahma baba leaving the BKs' means 'leaving his body without seeking permission from the BKs'. Actually, there is a reference in the earliest Avyakt Vanis of 1969 where BapDada has told the BKs that they would never have permitted Brahma Baba to leave his body had he sought their permission. He left them as per the drama plan.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
eromain
ex-BK

Post by eromain »

ex-l!!

best wishes and and thank you for every single one of those posts.

eugene
jannisder
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by jannisder »

And what will i do without you???

Take care and don't be a stranger. Let me know what you are up to!!!! Might have something interesting for you, pm me?

Love Jan.
proy
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

Re: ex-l has left the building ...

Post by proy »

ex-l wrote:I have, as some of you are aware, upheld some of the moderation duties involved in maintaining this forum. I would appreciate if some others can come forward to take those on. Just basic stuff like spellchecking and formatting. No technical knowledge required. I will stick around for long enough to make a gentle hand over period.... thank you and good night.
You will be much missed, and we will remember your considerable contributions with gratitude. As you know, I have my own web site now, and I am busy with that, but I can still find time to help out here. From running my own forum using phpBB I have the necessary skills. Do keep in touch my friend, and my very best wishes to you.
surya
PBK

Re: ex-l has left the building ...

Post by surya »

As you know, I have my own web site now, and I am busy
Hi proy, What is your website about? Can we join?

Thanks.
proy
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

Yes. You can join. Welcome.

Post by proy »

surya wrote:Hi proy, What is your website about? Can we join? Thanks.
Hi, my web site is called cultexit.org and it is about cults and people living in them or joining them, or leaving them. It is a forum like this one. Yes, you can join. I met a real live PBK yesterday, and he is coming to my house today to watch the "What the Bleep" film with me. I have a very different impression of PBKs now I met one face to face.

Don't be put off my web site because you might think it is anti-cult, or just because of the word cult, which you might object to. It is actually a community chat web site and we discuss all sorts of spiritual and philosophical subjects. Like this web site, we see both the benefits and the problems with "Cults" and most of us have been in one, or are currently in one. In fact, many of the members of my web site are also members of this web site.

The main difference is that we are not focussed on building evidence about the activities of the BKWSU. We are focussed on building a chatty community. I met many good people when I was a BK, and also through this site, including the PBK I mentioned earlier. What we have on my web site is a continuation of those friendships. If you go to CULTEXIT and register you will automatically be granted membership.

We also have a hidden private forum, but we will have to get to know you a little better before we let you read or post there.

Welcome. :D
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

ex-l has left the building ... ;)

Post by abrahma kumar »

ex-l has left the building
yeah, just like i have ;)
the building is all
the better for
ex-l's prolonged
stay.
thanks
abek
jannisder
Friends and family of

Jan is leaving the building.

Post by jannisder »

For the last two years I have been a daily visitor to the website.

All this BK stuff has caused me so much distress that it influenced my daily live and relationships. And a friend that got all the ******* all over him, he does not deserve that.

Thank you for your friendship.

Salute!
bkti-pit
BK

Re: Jan is leaving the building.

Post by bkti-pit »

Hi Jan!

Ever since I joined the Forum I have appreciated your contribution as straightforward and honest.
Hope you'll pop in once in a while to say Hi!

Love and best wishes!
tete
Friends and family of
Affinity to the BKWSU: Supreme Spiritual Surgery
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Aprender a verdade é frequentemente muito difícil
My pms are shut down by me. Thank you and best wishes to
you in your life's journey. :-)

Post by tete »

Janisder,

Het leven van mei brengt u benieuwd is,
Het leven van mei brengt u liefde,
Mijn vindt u altijd een glimlach,
en een omhelzing.

De liefde is die die aan anderen geven, is de Liefde u ...
U zult altijd verwelkomd worden en gemist.
:D

I dearly hope I did not wish (if I got any part wrong ... just see it was all in the effort) for you a Volkswagon or some such thing ...
Love, hugs and lots of of good wishes,
Tete
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

Thanks for the smile on my face, Tete.

You did not wish me a Volkswagen, but pure love!

Thank you.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Sister, I wish you could stay with us for some more time.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
bansy

Post by bansy »

Dear, Hope all goes well in what you do and your road continues to be enriching. Good luck and take care.
jannisder
Friends and family of

Post by jannisder »

MY GOD!!!!

Although I kept reading the post and being amazed on how some of you keep believing this cult, with all its lie's ... and YOU with all good intentions are involved. When is it that you shall all wake up!!

See how Hitler recruited ... and so do they all!!!

Do you really want to spoil your spiritual intentions to a group thing made up out of greed!! Open your eyes, look outside the box, educated yourself and do not let anyone tell you how to behave to get some place in heaven because it is ALL a lie, just to control you.

Never become a NAZI because that is what you ( BKs) are!!! You are just like NAZIS !!!! How Hitler worked, so do BKWSU ... Wow, something to be proud of is it not??

And Arjun, you do wish me to stay but i am just (in BK terms) the elephant in the porcelain covert. A Shudra, an Untouchable ... A NOTHING. The tsunami over the sub-centre and the Maya to my BK friend. Better for me just to die?? Is it not??

Getting the knowledge more and more, and although the Baba said "we" are uneducated ... I am a well educated, mostly on mind control and coercive tactics. So no Baba or Godly person possessed by any spook can ever fool me. It is all of of you who are not educated because in this time of Internet you all must do your research. If you do not, you are are blind to see reality. Be a hero to yourself and educate ... on mind control ... coercive tactics, and cult warnings.

Although I wanted to exit this site, I feel it as my duty to keep getting people's attention to see out side the box they are are in.

SO TAKE A LOOK!!! ... Fact.net: Coercive Mind Control Tactics.
jannisder
Friends and family of

Re: [Notice] Good byes from members leaving the Forum

Post by jannisder »

Back!!!!