[Notice] Good byes from members leaving the Forum

bkdimok
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

[Notice] Good byes from members leaving the Forum

Post by bkdimok »

Om Shanti. My service on this forum ended. I wish you all to become deities. Also I wish you to meet Me in december in Madhuban. All you need to get there is strong will and printed copy of this post. It will be your passport. So you may start to pack your luggage. Also you need to remember Me, your Father, Point of Light. So come and see Me. If there is will then there is guarantee. Achcha.

ShivBaba through Shankar, also known as BK Dmitry.
freefall
ex-BK

Post by freefall »

BK Dmitry:

I am new to the forum and was perplexed by your post ... until I realized that it was probably a joke!
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

I am afraid to say it probably is not a joke!!!!!!

Goodbye Shiva thanks for helping us, I wish you well on your journey :shock:
mr green
ex-BK

Mr Green won't be around too much

Post by mr green »

A huge sigh of relief I hear :lol:

I have decided to reduce the time I spend here, as I see it the next logical step to my recovery.

I will still be around and contactable through pm should you so wish.

Bon voyage 8)
driedexbk
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: It has been over a year that I left the center but still there is a lot of pain in my heart...pain caused by deception. I went in looking to come into grips with my own sense of self and came out with no faith at all. The experience was so bad at times that now I am clear there is no such a god. For that I am grateful. Yet, there were other moments that I would not change for the best of my experiences. I experienced love as I had never imagined! It was a beautiful experience of forbidden love.

Post by driedexbk »

Oh, it is too bad! You are one of my favorites. :(
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Mr Green won't be around too much

Post by fluffy bunny »

Mr Green wrote:I have decided to reduce the time I spend here, as I see it the next logical step to my recovery.
You do realize that if you leave us now your devotees will only worship your statue for part of the Copper Age ...

And that special section of the Golden Age where all the holy anarchists poke fun at the other deities is going to be missing one of its brightest lights.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear Mr. Green,

Hello. You have been an important source of information because of your past experience as an insider BK, the latest bit being about the Janaki foundation.

So, please continue with your valuable contributions.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
proy
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

Post by proy »

ex-l wrote:You do realize that if you leave us now your devotees will only worship your statue for part of the Copper Age ...
Yes. At least leave us your wonderful avatar with the killer drishti so we can worship you from our lowly plane of existence. Will anyone be chanelling your Avyakt messages to us after you "leave the forum"?
bansy

Post by bansy »

Think of us between those sips of vodka.

Thanks very much, and take care.
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

You are good peeps!!!!!

OK, I'll be around. I just cannot be reading about Gyan no more, it just doesn't interest me anymore ... or what they get up to (BKs).

But if I can help with any info I will ... 8)
driedexbk
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: It has been over a year that I left the center but still there is a lot of pain in my heart...pain caused by deception. I went in looking to come into grips with my own sense of self and came out with no faith at all. The experience was so bad at times that now I am clear there is no such a god. For that I am grateful. Yet, there were other moments that I would not change for the best of my experiences. I experienced love as I had never imagined! It was a beautiful experience of forbidden love.

Post by driedexbk »

Mr Green wrote:OK, I'll be around. I just cannot be reading about Gyan no more, it just doesn't interest me anymore ... or what they get up to (BKs). But if I can help with any info I will ... 8)
Hooray! Welcome back.

Gyan does not interest me either. Nevertheless, it is my understanding that this group's interest, in offering information about what the BK's are up to, is rather intended to caution and/or deter those who may be searching for less subjective details about the organization before accepting to attend these Yoga classes. At least it is my honest objective. I wish we could all get together in a more aggresive mode to denounce how controversial this organization is. Just as they make use of the news media, can we not do the same? Gosh, I have witnessed so many wrongdoings! Yet, I feel hindered because of my love for some that are still in, as they may be affected by my decision to speak out.

What to do!!!
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

I know what you mean dried, it is indeed a dilema. I have close friends still in there ... well one ... and even they cannot see past their faith ultimately ... it's sad.

They are asleep, not everyone else!
proy
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Started as BK became ex-BK here

Blog

Post by proy »

Welcome back Mr. Green. Why not make this thread your personal blog? Just read this and don't look at anything else. Then you won't have to read about Gyan. The dilemna you and dried are talking about affects all of us ex's I would think, it does me anyway, that is why I never fully told the story of my leaving the BKs here. Now I don't really want to go over it again anyway, the gory details that is. Like you say, "They are asleep." They sent me an invitation to a retreat today, and a postcard from Madhuban yesterday, saying how wonderful it is there. I don't know how they have the audacity frankly.
driedexbk
ex-BK

Post by driedexbk »

I wonder if our "full story" may be the same! Somehow, I suspect it may be.
yudhishtira
Reforming BK

Post by yudhishtira »

All the best, whatever you decide; I did not have time to really get to know you, but I appreciate your honesty and forthrightness.