Why should we be left without even a half roasted worm?

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.
andrey
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Why should we be left without even a half roasted worm?

Post by andrey »

There used to be a child. Once it started crying and his Father asked it why does it cry and it said it was hungry. The Father offered an apple, a pear, 100 types of dish, but the child refused.
- I want a worm!
The Father found a worm, but the child refused.
- I like it roasted!
The Father roasted but the child refused.
- You eat the half of it!
The Father ate and the child started crying.
- You ate my half!

It's to express my failing to understand souls need to find 100 reasons, in refusing to accept a very single and simple thing.
bkdimok
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Why should we be left without even a half roasted worm?

Post by bkdimok »

Andrey wrote:It's to express my failing to understand souls need to find 100 reasons, in refusing to accept a very single and simple thing.
Dear soul. Om Shanti. If someone doesn't want something they won't take it, even if he can take it. So all we are to do is to show him what God has and that He can give these things. After that we must leave everything to that person's decision and to Baba's responsibility. If they want it, they will find 100 reasons to take it. So show them that thing and wait a little. If they want they will ask. After that tell him how he can get these things from Baba. It is simple.

All you have to do is to be Baba's instrument and show him the path to Him. So I wish you to understand your own role in this predestined Drama.

With regards.
BK Dmitry.