Dadi Janki and the Janki Foundation

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

in the night wrote:Maybe she can renounce and we'll see what happens to those who are benefiting from her title.
If I was in her position, I would absolutely do that. Step back, let go, refuse to play the game, see how the family copes without have a Guru-God to worship, exploit and depend on for service.

At some point not only the Father, but also the elders, have to let go and allow others to grow up. This "work until you die", "hold onto the guddhi until you go" is strangely redolant of 3rd World Dictatorships. But, I still think it is the old brother behind the old sisters that pull the strings in their strange marriage.
mr green wrote:Everyone knows she is without basic manners, yet people still chose to believe she is all virtuous.
Can you explain what you mean or give examples?

I am utterly sure that she is not "without basic manners", it is just that she is so wise that she realises its your karma to be treated like ******* and, as a servant of God, she does so for your highest benefit!
alladin
Friends and family of

Iron Aged manners

Post by alladin »

What's Dadi Janki like? Iron fist in a velvet glove, or no need for a velvet glove even?

Yes, there's some space for people like her in the market of spiritualism. I have the impression that the BKs manage to take advantage of volunteer members better than many other similar groups. So, iron fist has some appeal to a certain category of souls.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I have been thinking about this issue of "no manners", another quote on forum from an Indian that stated BapDada spoke in a sort of "Lower middle class" Hindi and their Brahma Kumaris roots in an uneducated, small town mentality, off India, merchant (i.e. lower) caste.

As a Westerner, which I am, I have to admit I have no way of placing the oriignal Indian BKs in their position within society by speech, manners or activities. Someone else would have to comment on that.

But, thinking about the banishment issues, the recently exposed deceits and other issues, I am coming to the opinion that, actually, they are not that classy and we were a little duped by the romance of the "mystic aura" of "India". Can anyone help here?

I had to laugh when I heard of her having tantrums and it having to be patched up by Jayanti afterwards.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Here is another corker ... "From the East Her Holiness Dadi Janki - (founding sister of Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University) Invoking the Spirit of Peace" ... from THE HOSPITAL AS A TEMPLE with her old devotee and primo 'microphone' from the United Nations; Robert Muller.
No, she was not a founding sister ... who the hell gave her the title Her Holiness!!!
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

Her Rudiness more like :lol:.

I found her to be lacking even the most basic common courtesies, literally, like you don't matter and the very presence of another underling fills her with almost the desire to vomit.

She thrives on people's insercurities. An opportunity that would arise to anyone in a position of power, especially over snotty young BKs who believe themselves to be the most wretched unclean impure beings (eh, Andrey?).

You would have thought someone in such a position would at least have the maturity and intelligence to understand how much suffering they can inflict on those that are seeking approval.

You have to remember that BKs who take it seriously will have mentally renounced their own blood families in line with Murli instructions and will believe the true family for them exists in the Yagya ... so they seek approval like any vulnerable young thing.

What fun for the one to whom they seek it. What fun to turn your head away with a look of disdain when giving toli. What fun to give classes about specific individuals in front of hundreds after they've just confided/challenged you.

It is this type of behaviour I refer to as lacking basic manners.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Is Her Holiness beyond patching up?

Post by abrahma kumar »

Nah mr. green, is not Holiness what happens to one's memory when one inhales too much pot?
mr green
ex-BK

Re: Is Her Holiness is beyond patching up?

Post by mr green »

abrahma Kumar wrote:Nah mr. green. Holiness is what happens to one's memory when one inhales too much pot. :evil:
Now I understand heheh, and I am almost tempted to give a serious answer :lol:.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Pass the kutchie to the BK on your right & give drishti

Post by abrahma kumar »

I say, pass the kutchie to the BK on your right and give dem drishti, oh yeah! Pot and popcorn in the backrow of class! Wow! Who will volunteer for lookout duty? And we need a fan wallah to disperse the smoke lest the fumes give the game away!

If found out we can always say: We want our own Holiness too.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

mr green wrote:What fun for the one to whom they seek it. What fun to turn your head away with a look of disdain when giving toli. What fun to give classes about specific individuals in front of hundreds after they've just confided/challenged you.
I am glad that you itemized your experiences or complaints with examples. This is important. Please clarify.

Yes ... I can confirm amateur dramatics over toli giving and making examples of individuals. I must say that I never took her that seriously but I know others that vacilated between fear and adoration ... and nothing was done to stop it.

But its OK. By the book ... God told her to do it ... She is in constant Yoga ... One of the 8 ... And any minor error God will take responsibility for.
alladin
Friends and family of

ignorance or meannes?

Post by alladin »

Ex- L, I know you want to remain incognito, but one day I will have to give you some big kisses for making me laugh with the expressions you use, such as "amateur dramatics over toli giving"!! So true!

Mr. Green, I totally understand the "vomiting " feeling. But worse than that is the feeling that there's some evil and black stuff there, hidden behind white costumes and goodness. Unless you want to explain that with ignorance and lack of basic manners.
mr green wrote:She thrives on people's insecurities. An opportunity that would arise to anyone in a position of power, especially over snotty young BKs who believe themselves to be the most wretched unclean impure beings . You would have thought someone in such a position would at least have the maturity and intelligence to understand how much suffering they can inflict. What fun to turn your head away with a look of disdain when giving toli. What fun to give classes about specific individuals in front of hundreds after they've just confided/challenged you.
Some wickedness is there. We all noticed it, but somehow accepted it. Personally, the more I noticed that, the further away I had to move from them. Just in case I got sick!
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Re: ignorance or meannes?

Post by fluffy bunny »

alladin wrote:Ex- L, I know you want to remain incognito
Me? ... Are you sure there is only one of me? "My name is Legion, for we are many".

6 months ago, I might not have thought these things about her but since all the **** started to burst, and reading stories like "Di's Disturbances". I am having to re-assess everthing.

We were led to believe that all that stuff was for our own spiritual good. They she could see inside our soul and God was magically working on us somehow through her. Funnily enough, now I do not.

It must be pretty boring being surrounded by sycophants and so I forgive her for mischieviousness. But not for bending and shaping Gyan. But, frankly, to go along with stuff like followers claiming one is "the most stable mind in the world" for 30 years is terribly declassé. Can any Bharatwasi say how she sounds and comes across in her own native language?

There is a lot about Hindi language and behavior that comes across as very rude in English, e.g. British might say, "could you please pass the salt? Thank you.". Where as the Patels I knew would say, "give me salt". It was not rude to them, it just was the way it was.

I am having to re-assess my early period in the BKWSU just now. Of course, I will filled full of nonsense about women like Dadi Janki and, to some extent, let them walk over. Mostly, I had no idea what they were saying anyway and, not having much experience of Guru-Chela relationships, nor having met a real "spiritual master" and one of the 8 top souls as she is sold, I had no idea what was right or acceptable behaviour.
paulkershaw
ex-BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an ex-teacher and member of the BKWSU and my interest lies in assisting those who request support on any level I can.

Post by paulkershaw »

Now that everything's 'Up in Smoke" ... what's next? :?.
abrahma kumar
Friends and family of

Next i think is ...

Post by abrahma kumar »

paulkershaw wrote:Now that everythings 'Up in Smoke" ... whats next? :?
That's easy paul. It must be Cheech and Chong time next.
Imagine the plot unfolding as the bus makes way from Ahmedabad Airport to Mount Abu :roll:.
heshe
Reforming BK

Post by heshe »

Stories of early Australian Yagya days there were apparently quite a few varieties of smoke wofting around 8) in and around the centres :D.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

More Dadi Janki BS floating round the internet despite the BKWSU officially pulling the "World's Most Stable Mind" claim; [urlhttp://www.bali-travelnews.com/Batrav/Batrav183/people.htm]here[/url]. The big joke here is that she is siad to be "the only person spouting golden light" when even on this forum we have had her nemesis mr. green doing the very same thing. Can anyone confirm she is an ex-spurt in the Old and New Testament!?! The only bull I have heard in that vein is the line she dropped about God making a sacrifice to come for BKs, copied right out of the Christian model.

As an aside, was Janki ever tested along side those sadhus that are buried underground for weeks at a time? Was there a "competition" to see who was the most stable? Nope.

Her ages/dates are also wrong/fictional.
Dadi Janki -The Delta Woman from India

Bali, known as island of thousand temples, is an international tourist destination. People from many countries come to visit and stay at this place; perhaps Bali can be said as a world society village. So it’s not wrong if Dadi Janki planed to come to Bali on 12 June to invite all of Balinese society and also tourists together to share her spiritual knowledge. The aim of this activity is to make peace in every individual and also to the world. "The Most Stable Mind in the World or Delta Woman" is name that was given to Dadi Janki who has spent her time to diligently learn Yoga. Based on several research held by scientists to check her brain wave, it is really surprising that her mind is on the Delta Wave.

In 2004 scientists from Moscow tested Dadi, by using medium sophisticated technology to see her aura. Dadi is the only person who spurted golden auras in her head, body and also forehead. The Yogi, born in 1916, has experienced many injuries since the age of 12 yrs. Her hobby to learn about the Old and New Testament was very beneficial in using her spiritual awareness to fight against her illnesses. When she was 21 years old, starting from 1937 till 1951, for 14 years she intensively was doing Yoga, and she is also one of the pioneers of Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University in India.

In addition she also is active to guide almost all of Yoga centers outside of India that are situated in 29 counties. Her international experience and fame is without doubt. Dadi has been invited as a speaker to many projects and international meetings to create peace in the world. On the other hand, this India Yogi also acts to arouse a project "Global Co-operation for a Better World followed by 129 counties. She hopes that all people can get the truly meaning of their spiritual selves. (BTN/Rai)