Space Debris

for discussing science, relationships, religion or non-BK spirituality.
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Space Debris

Post by john »

Having watched an episode of 70's scifi 'classic' UFO. My interest was piqued as too how much space debris there actually is. In the episode the aliens were using debris of an old space craft to hide a stealth UFO type thing that made moonbase spacecraft crash. Straker was at loggerheads with some higher ranker to have it all removed. They had a picture of what must have been the main/larger peices of space debris and it's orbit path.

Anyway here's a statistic
There were 9,233 objects large enough to be tracked and catalogued by the USSTRATCOM Space Surveillance Network. Of this total there were 2,927 payloads, along with 6,306 object classed as rocket bodies and debris.
and another
A 1999 study estimated there are some 4 million pounds of space junk in low-Earth orbit, just one part of a celestial sea of roughly 110,000 objects larger than 1 centimeter -- each big enough to damage a satellite or space-based telescope.

Some of the objects, baseball-sized and bigger, could threaten the lives of astronauts in a space shuttle or the International Space Station. As an example of the hazard, a tiny speck of paint from a satellite once dug a pit in a space shuttle window nearly a quarter-inch wide.
from Orbital Overload: Space Debris Crowds the Not-So-Friendly Skies.

OK ... so how is it going to change form or reunite with the earth from whence it came???
tinydot
ex-BK

Post by tinydot »

My guest is, these man-made space junks will eventually collide to other bodies or get swallowed by the sun. Their orbits are slightly imbalance. But we should not worry about our earth losing mass, we have enough global warming to increase the energy (mass) of the earth. For everyone's information, this is how much energy we get from the sun everyday.

http://www.seismo.unr.edu/ftp/pub/louie ... itude.html

"160 trillion tons of dynamite is a frightening yield of energy. Consider, however, that the Earth receives that amount in sunlight every day."
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

tinydot wrote:My guest is, these man-made space junks will eventually collide to other bodies or get swallowed by the sun. Their orbits are slightly imbalance.
How long has the asteroid belt been orbiting around earth without heading off to the Sun?

I have tried exploring this thread before. My only take on it is that the Cycle model can only exist if the entire element of what we know as matter is dissolved or deconstructed.
tinydot
ex-BK

Post by tinydot »

ex-l wrote:How long has the asteroid belt been orbiting around earth without heading off to the Sun? I have tried exploring this thread before. My only take on it is that The Cycle model can only exist if the entire element of what we know as matter is dissolved or deconstructed.
I think the natural bodies in the asteroid belt has a natural orbital path and most of them stay in orbit. Those man-made space junks are problematic. Have we observed any parts of space ships from the previous cycle orbiting the earth? The answer is No or maybe NASA is keeping a secret. But we have observed constant bodies heading off to the earth and most of them get burn and disappear before even hitting the earth. What are those shooting stars we observed in some night occasions?

I don't really know how fast these man-made space junks get deconstructed into iron-kind bodies (which is like an asteroid) considering they are exposed in space with lots of solar radiation and they don't have atmosphere. The "dissolving" of this man-made space junks is possible when they enter into the atmosphere and get burned completely (I hope). And I hope the remaining man-made space junks fly-off their orbit and move away from our solar system or collide with some other bodies far enough not to be observed. And if there are still junks we had put there last cycle, I hope NASA keeps them as a secret, :-). Now, if these are not possible, if most of them stay in orbit after world destruction, then, Houston ... we have a problem!

How could the concept of non-total annihilation of human population be compatible with the Cycle Model in the cosmic level (i.e. Universe dies and reborn, or our solar system gets restarted - both will involve dissolution of matter)? I don't know the answer to this. If we consider the BK Cycle Model in the global level, then we need to resolve the issue of space junks.

So with all these hanging questions of identical world events every cycle (BK Cycle Model), I am happy to say, I don't subscribe in it.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

tinydot wrote:I don't really know how fast these man-made space junks get deconstructed into iron-kind bodies (which is like an asteroid) considering they are exposed in space with lots of solar radiation and they don't have atmosphere. The "dissolving" of this man-made space junks is possible when they enter into the atmosphere and get burned completely (I hope) ... So with all these hanging questions of identical world events every cycle (BK Cycle Model), I am happy to say, I don't subscribe in it.
Me too ... its a small thing and obviously so alien to the Sindhi community from which all this stuff arose, unlike business, but this one is the logical the clincher for me because the space junk is not just in orbit around the earth but flying out of the universe too. There are enough weird anomalies to question straight science, I accept that, but few that have gone as far out of orbit as the BKs.

If there are an infinite number of Cycles, and you keep removing the tiniest bit of matter without putting it back where it came from, soon there will be no matter left on the planet and no planet.

It is frustrating, or disappointing, that the so-called University has not and cannot come up with a better model. I am not even sure that Virendra Dev Dixit has a better answer for the cosmological question.

Just to confuse the issue, or present a balance, here is a Christian website raising anomalies; http://faithfacts.gospelcom.net/ev_origins.html. I make no recommendation.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

What if the sun destroyed the space objects and then returned them back to earth as light energy/particles? Or nuclear explosions destroyed them and they travelled back to earth as energy. As long as the balance of matter and energy was kept or restored to earth, then could it be possible?
Just to confuse the issue, or present a balance, here is a Christian website raising anomalies; http://faithfacts.gospelcom.net/ev_origins_c.html. I make no recommendation.
Is this link still working?
tinydot
ex-BK

Post by tinydot »

John wrote:What if the sun destroyed the space objects and then returned them back to earth as light energy/particles? Or nuclear explosions destroyed them and they travelled back to earth as energy. As long as the balance of matter and energy was kept or restored to earth, then could it be possible?
That is why there is the benefit of global warming today. The earth accept more energy from the sun than it reflects and radiates. Then the excess absorbed energy gets converted back to mass. I hope there is that kind of thermonuclear transmutation (fusion) occuring in the core of the earth. If there is, then energy is recycled back to mass.

If earth is eternal, I would accept the possibility that it keeps it mass-energy balance. It's like a living being.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Off topic, but do you believe there is a hole in the earth at the north or south pole?
mr green
ex-BK

Post by mr green »

tinydot wrote:For everyone's information, this is how much energy we get from the sun everyday. "160 trillion tons of dynamite is a frightening yield of energy. Consider, however, that the Earth receives that amount in sunlight every day."
I give off more energy than that after eating too many pakoras :lol:.
tinydot
ex-BK

Post by tinydot »

John wrote:Off topic, but do you believe there is a hole in the earth at the north or south pole?
I think so. This global warming is not very good in the local sense (Imagine me, my family and friends can die of world catastrophe). But I hope, it is good in the bigger picture, simply because we humans never learn to act in an environmental friendly way. We, humans, are like virus contaminating and polluting the earth. I hope, the earth will repair its holes without being destroyed completely. The life of the earth is as important as the life of 99% of human population. I won't equate it to 100% because without humans, I believe the earth is a sad place.

If we have options to repair it, then that is much better. And that is why I subscribe to the concept of spiral world events. We can change what has happened last world catastrophe.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

tinydot wrote:If we have options to repair it, then that is much better. And that is why I subscribe to the concept of spiral world events. We can change what has happened last world catastrophe.
Is there then implicit in what you are saying that Shiva/Bap-Dada has come to in someway cap humanities efforts ensuring that it is locked back into a cycle?

I think I would call my own theory "the wobbly line that appears and disappears and forks and reappears from nowhere and sometimes goes round and round theory". Life is much more random that we allow it to be. If anything seeded doubts it was the need for clockwork accurate precision and order in Lekhraj Kirpalani's mind that also manifested in his vision of heaven. The former 5,000 years, not one second more not one second less, a perfectly balanced circle; the latter all formal, ordered and symmetrical. I bet it was how he ran his business and what his jewellery was like too. (Which is why we should know more of the actual man).

Nature, as with beauty, is not all formal, symmetrical and Swiss clockwork. It is random at the lowest level, random at the natural level and has a high degree of randomness at the macroscopic level. I understand that you do not mean a literal spiral. You mean the same as seasonal change. I just think that a little extra effort is required to shake away the BK programming, the love and need for tight control and order.

But I expect the BKWSU to drop the 5,000 years soon anyway ... Whether it is drop or hide further I do not know.
tinydot
ex-BK

Post by tinydot »

ex-l wrote:Is there then implicit in what you are saying that Shiva/BapDada has come to in someway cap humanities efforts ensuring that it is locked back into a cycle?
In my opinion, He comes if He ascertains that goodness is losing and humanity is at the verge of extinction. I believe, putting humanity back to spirtual order is all what he came for, not to locking human efforts back into cycle. Biological/Malthusian catastrophe is certain. "We cannot occupy a tiny piece of land at the same time."
ex-l wrote:Nature, as with beauty, is not all formal, symmetrical and Swiss clockwork. It is random at the lowest level, random at the natural level and has a high degree of randomness at the macroscopic level. I understand that you do not mean a literal spiral. You mean the same as seasonal change. I just think that a little extra effort is required to shake away the BK programming, the love and need for tight control and order.
My understanding of spiral is something not circular. And can change diameters. It looks like a stock market if you look at the profile with varying amplitudes. "Seasonal change" is probably the phrase that describes the concept.

Randomness is also something related to entropy. Yes, the particles in the core of the sun and in vacuum space are randomly interacting, but we see how the planets are organizely revolving around the sun. The molecule itself has an organized tiny orbitals and living beings are highly organized form of energy. I see the motion of these particles in an organized interaction as something cyclic.